Haasz Automall of Dalton

Used 877-585-2253
Service 888-805-8844

There's No Place Like Haasz

Great place to buy!

by from new philadelphia, ohio |

I was looking for better gas mileage so I stopped over at Haasz in Dalton. They gave me the best trade value I had gotten from anywhere else, and had the best sales people I have come in contact with in a long time. Will definitely be back when my wife needs a new vehicle too! Be sure to see Karen when you go!

July 21, 2014

Hi there! Thank You for writing this great review! We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Karen and Tony as well. We agree they are both great people to work with. Hopefully you are enjoying your new vehicle. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Got'a go to Haasz!

by from Dalton, OH |

We could not be more happy with Haasz Automall. They are all very nice and very helpful. Not your typical pushy dealership. I recommend you go there for your next vehicle purchase. Ask for Karen because she rocked!

July 30, 2014

Thank You so much for your excellent review! Karen is one of the best, we agree! Haasz Automall prides itself on not being your typical pushy dealership. We strive to make every transaction a comfortable one. Welcome to the Haasz family!

Great Service!!!

by from Akron, Ohio |

In purchasing my vehicle, I was lucky enough to deal with Jeff Neloms. He was informative, efficient, helpful, and very very very friendly!! He brought the vehicle to my location for a test drive. The paperwork was fast and accurate, along with the great service, I was exceptionally pleased!!!!!

July 11, 2014

Hey Jennifer! Thanks for the 5-Star review! We agree that Jeff is a fantastic salesman. We strive to make your purchasing process fast and easy, so you can get out and enjoy your new vehicle! We value you as a customer, and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Thank you Tim, Bob and the Haasz Team!

by from Massillon OH |

Took the time with us and found our 2014 Jeep Compass Altitude. Happy here so far! Thank you!

June 22, 2014

Congratulations on your new Jeep Compass Altitude. We are so glad that we were able to help you guys find the perfect Jeep. Thank you for your review and your business. Welcome to the Haasz family.

First Time buyer at Haasz

by from Massillon, Oh. |

I was looking for a new vehicle and stopped at Haasz in Dalton, Ohio. the staff was very knowledgeable and courteous. My salesman Randy Potter worked with me, and I drove home the car I wanted

June 11, 2014

We are pleased to hear that Randy took such great care of you. We appreciate your business and hope you love your new car. Welcome to the Haasz family.

Great Job Karen!!!

by from Parkersburg, WV |

I had my van totalled in an accident a few weeks ago, so we came in to Haasz of Dalton to see what they could do for us. Karen met us at the door and was right there with us the whole way through! She showed us one vehicle, which we were approved on, and then we changed our minds, so she took us back out until we found the perfect one! Then, Tony helped with the financing. We definitely recommend Haasz of Dalton and especially Karen Shapuite! Thank You so much for our Honda! We love it!!!

May 28, 2014

Thank You so much for your 5 star review! We are very happy that Karen and Tony took such great care of you during your visit. Welcome to the Haasz family! We hope you continue to enjoy the Honda.

Easy to work with, great team!

by from Cleveland, OH |

I purchased my dream car from Jeff at Haasz today. He worked with me to make the process easy and relaxed. I live an hour away, but it was WORTH THE DRIVE.

May 27, 2014

We are so happy that you got your dream car. We want to thank you for making the drive and for your business. We hope to work with you again someday.