Haasz Automall of Dalton

Used 877-585-2253
Service 888-805-8844

There's No Place Like Haasz

Great place to buy!

by from new philadelphia, ohio |

I was looking for better gas mileage so I stopped over at Haasz in Dalton. They gave me the best trade value I had gotten from anywhere else, and had the best sales people I have come in contact with in a long time. Will definitely be back when my wife needs a new vehicle too! Be sure to see Karen when you go!

July 21, 2014

Hi there! Thank You for writing this great review! We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Karen and Tony as well. We agree they are both great people to work with. Hopefully you are enjoying your new vehicle. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Solid Experience

by from Akron, OH |

I worked with John. I came in, a little confused about how was going to be able to get what I wanted. John organized all my options quickly can concisely and was able to give me exactly what I wanted for a fair and solid price. You're In good hands here.

September 1, 2015

Hello Adrian. Thank You for this great review! We are happy John was able to work this deal out for you and get you into your new vehicle! We are so grateful for customers like you. Enjoy the new vehicle. We hope to see you back soon!

Love my new van!

by from Parkersburg, WV |

Mr. Jeff Neloms did an excellent job getting me into my brand new van! I wasn't able to visit the dealership right away, so we did alot of phone calls texts and emails up until the day I took delivery! Thank You Jeff for this awesome experience! I'll be back!!

September 1, 2015

Hi Linda! Thank You so much for this excellent review! We at Haasz of Dalton, take pride in providing ease in the process by going every length possible to work with our customers. It is great to see Jeff was able to work well with you the whole way! Congratulations on your new van. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Zach Petroff is the best!!

by from Canton, Ohio |

I am absolutely thrilled with the salesmanship at Haasz Automall. Zach Petroff made me feel like a person and not just another sale. I will recommend them to anyone looking for a car. In fact I took my sister and her boyfriend out there this afternoon. I will continue to steer people in their direction.

July 31, 2015

Hi Jennifer! Thank You so much for this excellent review! Here at Haasz of Dalton, we take pride in making our guests feel like a member of the family, not just a number in the books. Thank You for the recommendations! We look forward to working with you again in the future

Fantastic

by from Wooster, OH |

I went into Haasz of Dalton to try and get a reliable vehicle since our truck was becoming a money guzzler. Rich Fernandez and Scot Barnby did a fantastic job getting us into an affordable and very reliable new 2015 Dodge Dart! I could not have been anymore satisfied than what I am! They were both willing to listen and help out of tight jam! Thank you Haasz of Dalton for all your help we will be a Haasz customer for life!

July 31, 2015

Thanks for the shout out Kaitlin! It is our pleasure to help you into the Dodge Dart! Enjoy it!

Great experiance

by from massillon, oh |

Zach petroff did everything he could to help my mom get a new car with the limited funds she had available and at a decent payments

July 4, 2015

Thank You for this 5 Star review! We are pleased to hear that Zach worked hard to help your mom into a new-to-her vehicle! Thanks for choosing Haasz of Dalton. We look forward to working with you again!

Awesome team at Haasz, best place to get a car!!!

by from East Sparta Oh |

Was not sure I wanted a car after driving a truck for years and then an suv. I liked the darts and took one home, and ended up very satisfied due to Richard Fernadez getting the options making the change easy to contend with. Love driving my car!! The finance team did a wonderful job getting us where I wanted to be!! Thank you all!!!!!!!!!

June 10, 2015

Hello Mel! Thank You for the excellent review. Switching from a truck to a Dart is a big change, but what a great choice! Here at Haasz of Dalton, we take pride in making deals as simple and quick as possible. Thank You for choosing Haasz...enjoy the Dart!

Happy buyer

by from Akron, Ohio |

I have never felt so appreciated by a dealership in my life. I never once thought I could walk into a dealership alobe and be shown so much respect. Everyone was wonderful but I believe I hit the jackpot with my sales rep Zach Petroff. He was extremely nice and very patient with all my questions. I will recommend him and the dealership to anyone and everyone.

June 10, 2015

Hi Cyndi! Thank You so much for the great review! Here at Haasz of Dalton, we like to believe that all of our customers hit the jackpot with our sales team! We take pride in being an honest, nice and patient dealership. Thank You for the recommendations. We look forward to working with you again!

Wonderful Place/GREAT Service

by from Seville, OH |

My salesman's name was Shawn Yoder. I highly recommend both the dealership and Shawn if you are in the market for a new or used car. The personal service was terrific and he took the time to listen to my needs and where I needed to be price wise. Excellent price for my trade as well. If you are looking for a great place to purchase a vehicle, the drive to Dalton is worth it. I highly recommend Haasz of Dalton!!! Can't say enough good things about it!!

May 26, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm thrilled to know that Shawn and the rest of our team were able to meet your expectations and find you what you were looking for. Thanks again for the 5-star rating!

GREAT PEOPLE AND GREAT DEALERSHIP

by from BEACH CITY ,OH |

I was looking for a new car and found Jeep Cherokee Latitude on line. My wife and I went to Haasz to test drive the car. We first met Rich the floor manager couldn't have been nicer. Got the keys to the car and off we went. We fell in love with the Jeep great features and great price. We were told by Rich that he would be leaving town and we would be dealing with Karen Shapuite. HOLY COW what a treat it was to deal with Karen. I wish every sales person would take a course from Karen on how to interact customers. I returned the next day see if we could make a deal. Karen was not expecting me,no matter she treated me like she knew me for years. We sat at her desk and made a deal. I needed a certain payment they got it even with a good amount of negative equity on my trade in. The staff work very hard to get what I needed. while waiting on my car to be sent to dealership I was contacted almost everyday by Karen with updates on the status of my car. When I picked up my car they filled it with gas detailed the car and Karen gave me a full run down on the equipment on the inside of my Jeep. She was almost as excited as I was when she was showing the great features on the Jeep. PLEASE if you are looking for any car goto HAASZ and deal with Karen Shapuite you will not regret it. Much business will be sent their way from this happy customer.

May 7, 2015

Hello! Thank You so much for this amazing review! Here at Haasz of Dalton, we strive to provide excellent customer service. It certainly shows that Rich and Karen both did an outstanding job with you! Congratulations on your new Jeep, what a great choice in vehicle! Welcome to the Haasz family!

Happy Customer

by from Canton, Ohio |

After shopping arpound for three weeks at various auto dealerships,walking into Haasz I had no idea what to expect. My step mother also went with me and remembered that one of her first cars had been purchased there years ago (she had nothing but great things to say about her experience). I feel exactly the same way!!! The Sale associate Zack Smith was AMAZING, Personable, Friendly, knowledgable, and actually listens. I loved the service and will recommend my friends to Haasz. A Very Satisfied Customer T. Brown Canton, Ohio

April 22, 2015

Hi Tiffeny! Thank You for the excellent review. Here at Haasz of Dalton, we strive for excellence, and it certainly sounds as if Zack went above and beyond in your situation! We welcome you to the Haasz family, and look forward working with you again in the future!