Lester Glenn Ford

900 Route 35, Ocean, NJ 07712

Service 732-851-8263

Great Dealership! Great People! Great Deal!!

by from Tinton Falls, NJ |

When I walked into the Lester Glenn dealership, I was extremely upset (that might actually be an understatement) from the previous dealerships I had wasted my time with. I was immediately greeted by the General Manager, Mitch, as well as Dustin. They were very friendly and treated me with respect. They were very helpful and took the time to answer all of my questions. There was no pressure to make a quick decision, and I didn't walk away feeling like I had been duped. They were very fair and reasonable! I would absolutely recommend this dealership!!

I had a great time

by from Neptune New Jersey |

My sales man Brian Taylor was very helpful and from the GM to the manager to financial advisor were very helpful. I would recommend to anyone who wants all and all great service and a good price for new and used cars. They work with you and get the best deal possible.

Great selection of vehicles, I found what I wanted

by from Ocean, NJ |

I was interested in both the Escape and the Fusion and Eric not only walked me through the various models of each, but he also helped me compare new and used. He was very knowledgeable about all of the vehicles and we were able to test drive each with ease. They actually gave me TOO much to consider! In the end, I settled on a low mileage used Escape and could not be more pleased. The financing and paperwork was painless and took only an hour and a half! Thank to Eric and Lester Glenn for a great experience.

Excellent Experience Overall!!!

by from Freehold, NJ |

I have to say I was extremely happy with the outcome of this entire experience. Dustin Smith was incredibly professional, very helpful and easy to work with. He handled the whole process very efficiently and he was up front and honest about everything. I was treated very fairly (on my trade and new car) and I never felt pressured to make any decisions. I would highly recommend going to see Dustin if you are in the market for a Ford!

We found the used car we were looking for on their

by from Ocean, NJ |

We found the used car we were looking for on their online inventory. We were met by Eric, our salesman, at the door and he was immediately welcoming and accommodating? even to our three young sons who were with us. Eric was quick to share helpful information and to hand us the keys for our first test drive. There was never any unfair or uncomfortable pressure from Eric or anyone else to commit to anything that we didn't want to, but everyone was willing to move quickly to help us leave with the car they knew we wanted to buy. The used car was nicely presented on the outside, but on the inside it was simply good enough? not white glove clean. Not a deal breaker, but even a used car you want to drive away with feeling like its "new" clean. All-in-all this was a great experience. I would return as a customer, and recommend them to others without reservation.

Great Experience

by from Jackson, NJ |

No hassles or gimmicks and we were able to get a new car at a rate we didn't think would be possible. There was no pressure from Brian when we made our first visit and told him that we still needed to check out some other dealers. A few weeks later we came back and still got a great deal. A very easy process. All car-buying experiences should be like this.

Wonderful Car Buying Experience

by from Ocean, NJ |

I cannot say enough good things about Eric Leshin who made my car buying experience at Lester Glenn an exceptional one. He was knowledgeable, friendly and not pushy. Many salesmen can take advantage of an older woman shopping for a car alone but not Eric. He worked with me in finding a car that satisfied my needs and pocketbook. He made it a human experience not just a sale! Thank you Eric for being such a thoughtful, caring young man.

Great customer service & wonderful deal on lease

by from Ocean NJ |

I love getting cars here-Brian Taylor was such a pleasure to work with. We worked with him before when my husband leased his 2012 Ford Fusion. He makes the process easy and he is such a great guy. Lester Glenn totally takes care of you, working with you with your budget and anything else you need. We will continue to use Lester Glenn for all of our car needs in the future. This is where anyone can feel special and well taken care of. Definitely recommend! Thank you all for such a wonderful experience! Will be back again for sure!

Lester Glenn Ford Ocean

by from Neptune, NJ |

I was very pleased with the professionalism, product knowledge and overall efficiency exhibited by the sales staff at Lester Glenn Ford (Ocean). After many years in the customer service business and having the opportunity to go out to the Disney Institute for training on " Creating an Exceptional Customer Experience", I felt that this dealership models all of those fundamental attributes and more!!!! Brian Taylor is an exceptional talent and very adept at assessing customer needs and then satisfying them !! I thank Lester Glenn Ford for making my car buying experience a pleasurable one!! Respectfully Submitted,

Back for a second car!

by from lakehurst, nj |

We purchased our truck May 30. I was back signing papers for my Dodge Caravan on June 12! Brian and Billy made car buying such a breeze that I jumped when they found the Dodge Caravan of my dreams! I can't stress enough how wonderfully relaxed, no pressure, and enjoyable this car buying process was. I would highly recommend Brian to anyone and everyone, he had a great personality and dealt with my crazy phone calls!