Lester Glenn Ford

900 Route 35, Ocean, NJ 07712

New 877-826-7700
Used 866-540-8660
Service 866-413-9744

Experience the way car buying should be, Experience Lester Glenn!

Wonderful Car Buying Experience

by from Ocean, NJ |

I cannot say enough good things about Eric Leshin who made my car buying experience at Lester Glenn an exceptional one. He was knowledgeable, friendly and not pushy. Many salesmen can take advantage of an older woman shopping for a car alone but not Eric. He worked with me in finding a car that satisfied my needs and pocketbook. He made it a human experience not just a sale! Thank you Eric for being such a thoughtful, caring young man.

Great customer service & wonderful deal on lease

by from Ocean NJ |

I love getting cars here-Brian Taylor was such a pleasure to work with. We worked with him before when my husband leased his 2012 Ford Fusion. He makes the process easy and he is such a great guy. Lester Glenn totally takes care of you, working with you with your budget and anything else you need. We will continue to use Lester Glenn for all of our car needs in the future. This is where anyone can feel special and well taken care of. Definitely recommend! Thank you all for such a wonderful experience! Will be back again for sure!

Lester Glenn Ford Ocean

by from Neptune, NJ |

I was very pleased with the professionalism, product knowledge and overall efficiency exhibited by the sales staff at Lester Glenn Ford (Ocean). After many years in the customer service business and having the opportunity to go out to the Disney Institute for training on " Creating an Exceptional Customer Experience", I felt that this dealership models all of those fundamental attributes and more!!!! Brian Taylor is an exceptional talent and very adept at assessing customer needs and then satisfying them !! I thank Lester Glenn Ford for making my car buying experience a pleasurable one!! Respectfully Submitted,

Back for a second car!

by from lakehurst, nj |

We purchased our truck May 30. I was back signing papers for my Dodge Caravan on June 12! Brian and Billy made car buying such a breeze that I jumped when they found the Dodge Caravan of my dreams! I can't stress enough how wonderfully relaxed, no pressure, and enjoyable this car buying process was. I would highly recommend Brian to anyone and everyone, he had a great personality and dealt with my crazy phone calls!

Love our New F150

by from Lakehurst, NJ |

Went to Lester Glen on May 1 to look at trucks with the intention of buying in September, Billy and Brian were both very helpful and answered all of our questions. About two weeks later I called Brian and told him the exact things we wanted in a truck and he and Billy set out to find it. Brian called and said we found it. We went out and looked at the truck and it was everything we wanted. During this time I had mentioned I was unhappy with my current car and asked casually for an estimate of trade in value, again no pressure, and very accommodating. Told them what I was looking for and they gave me info on the car (not a ford), they told me when i was ready to buy to let them know and they would help me. Anyway we drove home our new truck May 30 and love it!! So happy with the customer service all the way around and John made the financing process so easy!

Outstanding Service

by from Tinton Falls, NJ |

Dustin was very helpful and professional throughout our car buying experience. It was a pleasant experience mainly due to the efficiency of the Lester Glenn Ford team. We would highly recommend Dustin to any of our family and friends that may be looking for a Ford vehicle.

Best car buying experience!!

by from Toms River, NJ |

My husband and I leased a new Ford Explorer last weekend and could not have been happier with the customer service we received from the team at Lester Glenn Ford. From the moment we walked into the showroom, we felt very comfortable. Our salesperson, Nikki Coscia, was courteous and knowledgeable. There was no 'pressure' to sign. The team helped us find the best car for our growing family and a payment that works within our budget. I've been driving the car for almost a week and am LOVING it. It unlocks if I am within a few feet, the liftgate opens and closes with the push of a button on my key, my phone auto-syncs when I get in the car and calls whomever I want using voice commands, and (some may think this is a little thing, but I love it) the cup holders actually 'hug' your cup so you don't have to worry about spilling anything. The best part is, our 3-year-old loves it, too. I think the low pressure, friendly atmosphere at Lester Glenn has added to the excitement of driving my new Ford Explorer. Billy Tilton, the General Sales Manager, was incredibly nice and helpful. You can tell that he enjoys his job and appreciates his customers. Thanks Billy! You are awesome. We will definitely be referring everyone we know to you, and to Lester Glenn. We have been customers of Lester Glenn in the past, and have had great experiences with all of the sales professionals. I guess it is the family-owned business approach that makes them different than other car dealers. You can tell that the team has been trained to make sure they are creating customers for life, not just for one sale. Hope this is helpful to anyone thinking about buying a car! Believe me, you are doing yourself a favor going to Lester Glenn. Thanks again everyone!!

Nice And Easy

by from Ocean,NJ |

I was shopping online for a Ford Edge and found a 2013 at Lester Glenn. I put my info in about my trade and was contacted soon after. I made an appointment and showed up at the dealer were I met Nick. We went over the numbers and with my trade I now own a new ford edge. The sales group that helped me are all professional's and made the transaction nice and easy

New Lease with Brian Taylor

by from South Brunswick, NJ |

New Lease with Brian Taylor We were greeted by Brian Taylor when shopping for a new car. I previously owned a Ford Freestar and was very happy with my van. This time, I was looking to downsize but didn't want a small vehicle either. Brian was very courteous and listened to what my needs were in a vehicle. He showed me various Ford vehicles in different sizes and helped me narrow down two different vehicles to test drive. I fell in love with the Escape as soon as I drove it. Brian made the entire car shopping experience EASY. I didn't feel stressed or pushed into buying a car I didn't want or need. As consumers, we HATE that feeling. That being said, we shopped, negotiated, and signed a deal with Brian in one afternoon and we drove our new purchase off the lot that day. My experience with Brain Taylor at Lester Glenn Ford was a very positive one and I recommend this dealer and sales associate to all of my friends and family.

replacement for a stolen vechicle

by from Toms River |

replacement for a stolen vechicle Brian was an excellent salesperson. Considering my need to replace a stolen car which was only 3 years old, he was very sympathetic. He worked with me and was able to get me into a car that was affordable. My wife, who recently got a 2014 Santa Fe, was very impressed with the comfort of my new ford. I'm very happy with Lester Glenn as a whole, but Brian went over and above.

my first f150

by from ocean nj |

i usually get very uptight when purchasing a new vehicle,but when i visited Lester Glenn Ford it was the opposite.I was very comfortable, the sales person was great and knew a lot about the vehicle, i recommend this dealership to anybody.OH one more thing i like to add i was in and out way under 2 hours.