Grieco Kia of Delray Beach

Used 877-251-6417
Service 877-821-1127

unbelievable service

by from Wellington, FL |

It was the best experience that my wife and I already had in buying a car. Perfect service and very professional. The name of seller Jesufete Germain came to meet us as soon as we parked our car. He approached us with an incredible education and calmly listened to us, after I finished explaining what we wanted and what our conditions to buy a car he introduced us to his manager for us so we could feel more relaxed. It was a very quiet and fast sale process. Thank you Jesufete you did a fantastic job.

my son's first car buying experience was AWESOME!

by from Delray Beach, FL |

I just wanted to take a minute to tell you what a great car buying experience my son and I had at Delray Beach Kia about two weeks ago. We looked at numerous dealerships the day before and found a Kia Optima on a used Toyota car lot my son really liked but were unable to come to an agreement on the terms, so left. I suggested going to Grieco the next day, knowing the selection of newer used Optima?s would be far greater and it is very close to our home. The second we got out of our car, Sylvester Jackson came out of the showroom door with a huge smile and welcoming handshake asking what help he could offer us. After walking the used car area and discussing his goals with Sylvester, my son test-drove a white 2013 Kia Optima EX. Sylvester sat in the back and told us about all the plusses of buying a Kia, including the glove box that can keep your drink cold! The car was so sporty, tight handling, comfortable and had an amazing stereo with Sirius and Bluetooth; my son absolutely fell in love. After about an hour or so of sitting and talking to Sylvester, who is just the sweetest, most funny, makes you feel so special, very accommodating salesperson, my son was able to purchase that white Optima that he had driven. At first, they started out with another color, base model, etc but my son really wanted white with leather for a certain monthly amount and Sylvester finally made it happen! My son just turned 21 and has good credit but never had car credit and Lance, the fabulous finance manager, worked his magic with PNC and got my son approved without any docs or co-signer for 5.5%. As a mother, that was the best part of the whole experience. My son will be able to grow his credit while driving a newer used car that he really loves, for very little interest. We pulled in the Grieco lot at 1 pm and drove out with his car before 5 pm, something unheard of in the industry. Sylvester made the whole car buying experience so enjoyable, something we will tell all our family and friends. He really is such a gentleman, made us feel so special, listened to all our needs and made the deal happen very quickly. He even made the whole showroom stop and watch while he introduced my son as a new Kia owner and let him ring the gong. A few days later, my son took the car back to be detailed, have the windows tinted and was given a gas card to fill it up. From start to...it is still going on, the customer service is outstanding at Grieco Kia in Delray Beach! Mike Grieco is blessed to have Sylvester and Lance on his team at Delray Beach.

online chat run-around

by from Delray Beach,FL |

I went online to their website to view their new car inventory. I opened an online chat with a representitive and asked a few simple questions but could not get a straight answer. The Rep. continued to push me toward cars I was not asking about and pushed me to "come in for a test drive". It was very frustrating getting "run around" talk and not getting answers. I now question their honesty and will check out other dealers.

Grieco Kia of Delray Beach responded to this review

October 17, 2014

Gene, My name is Kristen and I am the Internet Sales Manager at Grieco KIA. I do apologize for not answering your questions effectively. If the vehicle you were inquiry about is not available, then we attept to offer additional information and other options available. I hope you would allow me the oppurtunity to personally answer all of your questions and/or concerns. Please feel free to contact me at 561.637.5510 ext 1325. I will do whatever it takes to earn your business and hope that you will give us another chance.

Michael C. was great, very helpful...

by from Delray Beach Fla |

WAS VERY INFORMATIVE, STILL CONSIDERING, have to overcome some things before I can make a commitment. Showroom was clean and everyone I came in contact with was friendly, pleasant and helpful. Kia appears to be well built auto, was very impressed with product, The warrantee looks great and a lot of extras to really consider, I like the back-up camera, and the rearview mirror that has the compass in it, it will very helpful. The electric seat was a great consideration, instead of the seat pump, which I personally do not like. All and all, the Soul what I was looking at, was more impressive after I drove it. The Latte color is very different and outstanding in the crowd.. My kids like the Optima, who knows, they may end up with a new car next year, for me it is the Soul. stands out in the crowd...

Awesome experience!

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

I never thought buying a car would be so easy! We were in and out in less than 2 hours! Sly (Sylvester) was awesome and I would recommend him to everyone! He was out the door and greeting us before we even got out of the car, and made the whole thing enjoyable. Instead of being taken though sales pitch after sales pitch, he simply asked what numbers we needed to be at, and that was pretty much the extent of the money conversation. I had my eye on a red 2010 Kia Forte Koup. We took the car out for a test drive and I knew I had to have it. 10 minutes later, we had our loan approval. While waiting to sign our contracts we started to get so hungry since it was lunch time, and Sly was awesome enough to buy us lunch so we didn't have to leave. Overall, my boyfriend and I had a hassle-free, awesome experience and we were able to purchase a great car.

cattle rancher

by from labelle, florida |

Called on an advertised used car and it had been sold........should have been taken off. Possibly "loss leader"

Grieco KIa Delray

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

Great experience all around. Neil Kaplan is an ace, & I will recommend him to my friends & family.