Grieco Kia of Delray Beach

Used 877-251-6417
Service 877-821-1127

online chat run-around

by from Delray Beach,FL |

I went online to their website to view their new car inventory. I opened an online chat with a representitive and asked a few simple questions but could not get a straight answer. The Rep. continued to push me toward cars I was not asking about and pushed me to "come in for a test drive". It was very frustrating getting "run around" talk and not getting answers. I now question their honesty and will check out other dealers.

Grieco Kia of Delray Beach responded to this review

October 17, 2014

Gene, My name is Kristen and I am the Internet Sales Manager at Grieco KIA. I do apologize for not answering your questions effectively. If the vehicle you were inquiry about is not available, then we attept to offer additional information and other options available. I hope you would allow me the oppurtunity to personally answer all of your questions and/or concerns. Please feel free to contact me at 561.637.5510 ext 1325. I will do whatever it takes to earn your business and hope that you will give us another chance.

Michael C. was great, very helpful...

by from Delray Beach Fla |

WAS VERY INFORMATIVE, STILL CONSIDERING, have to overcome some things before I can make a commitment. Showroom was clean and everyone I came in contact with was friendly, pleasant and helpful. Kia appears to be well built auto, was very impressed with product, The warrantee looks great and a lot of extras to really consider, I like the back-up camera, and the rearview mirror that has the compass in it, it will very helpful. The electric seat was a great consideration, instead of the seat pump, which I personally do not like. All and all, the Soul what I was looking at, was more impressive after I drove it. The Latte color is very different and outstanding in the crowd.. My kids like the Optima, who knows, they may end up with a new car next year, for me it is the Soul. stands out in the crowd...

Awesome experience!

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

I never thought buying a car would be so easy! We were in and out in less than 2 hours! Sly (Sylvester) was awesome and I would recommend him to everyone! He was out the door and greeting us before we even got out of the car, and made the whole thing enjoyable. Instead of being taken though sales pitch after sales pitch, he simply asked what numbers we needed to be at, and that was pretty much the extent of the money conversation. I had my eye on a red 2010 Kia Forte Koup. We took the car out for a test drive and I knew I had to have it. 10 minutes later, we had our loan approval. While waiting to sign our contracts we started to get so hungry since it was lunch time, and Sly was awesome enough to buy us lunch so we didn't have to leave. Overall, my boyfriend and I had a hassle-free, awesome experience and we were able to purchase a great car.

cattle rancher

by from labelle, florida |

Called on an advertised used car and it had been sold........should have been taken off. Possibly "loss leader"

Grieco KIa Delray

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

Great experience all around. Neil Kaplan is an ace, & I will recommend him to my friends & family.