Premier Volvo Subaru

Used 866-520-1045

Hassle Free Values Guaranteed! A Proud Member of The Premier Automotive Group

Principle Engineer

by from Unionville, Ct |

I contacted Cars.com and they put me intouch with Permier Volvo regarding a car of interest. It was all a pleasure from there. I got contacted by Permier Volvo to supply me with the information I requested. I then made an appointment to see the car. It was everything that I was told. Met with the salesman, test drove the car and talked about the purchase. Did NOT feel rushed, or strong armed but instead was very comfortable with the entire process. thisd was my first experience with Permier Volvo and I liked it. Yes i purchased the car.

Outstanding used car buying experience

by from New York City, NY |

I've never written a review, but I had such a great experience with Premier of Watertown that I felt I had to write one. Did you ever call up a dealer and ask questions about a used car, and then when you make the trip and get there you find out 1) the car was not as represented on the phone, and 2) there are all kinds of hidden extras they "forgot" to tell you about. My experience with Premier was exactly the opposite. 1) the car was exactly as represented, and even better, and 2) yes, there were hidden extras - but in my favor! Hard to believe. My salesman gave me a six month, 6,000 mile warranty, that I neither asked for nor expected. Who ever heard of such a thing. My salesman was Ray Demirali, who I highly recommend you see, and five minutes after we met we were chatting like we had known each other for years. No pressure, no bull, just straight talk. I live in New York City, and I actually drove 150 miles round trip to look at a used car, and I immediately bought it. The finance managers, Damian and Dan could not have been more knowledgeable or helpful. When I came to pick up the car, it had been serviced, washed and detailed, and had the gas tank filled. I felt like I was driving a new car out of the showroom. Premier is everything a good dealership should be, and I give them my highest recommendation.

Overall good experience

by from Avon, CT |

Overall my experience with Premier Volvo Subaru was positive. I really liked my sales person and the loan process was extremely easy. And I love my car. My only negative was the pressure to buy an extended warranty. I initially agreed to get the warranty and signed up for it. Afterwards, I read the "fine" print and had some concerns. The business manager started fast talking me and was clearly annoyed that I was asking questions. I ended up keeping the warranty service, but I do not feel good about the way my questions and concerns were addressed. My advise - good place to purchase a car BUT don't get an extended warranty unless you thoroughly read the service contract.

Outstanding Sales and Business Experience

by from Watertown, CT |

I used to have anxiety when it came to purchasing a new vehicle and dealing with Salesmen and Financing until going to Premier Volvo Subaru. Ray Demirali and Damian Fournier make it stress free. I 1st dealt with Damian back in 2012 when my daughter needed to purchase a car. Damian made the process so stress free that I returned two more times in 2013. This last time, I had the pleasure of dealing with Ray Demirali in Sales and yet again, Damian in Financing. After dealing with Ray, I felt as if I've known him all my life. They are both very patient, fair and willing to work with me. Great team. Never did I feel that I was being pressured into doing anything. Even my wife was happy. :-) I have been telling all my co-workers and friends about the experience and they can't wait to meet Ray and Damian. Great guys. Can't say enough about them.

great sales process

by from waterbury CT |

Went to the dealership expecting the typical buying expericence. Walked into the showroom met my salesperson Ray and everything was turned upside down. He answered my questions took the time to listen to my needs. He showed me car that fit my budget and some that didn't. I ended up buying a 2013 Legacy and had the best buying expericence ever. Have recommend Ray to my friends and would not recommend anyone else.