Premier Volvo Subaru

Service 866-579-6584

Hassle Free Values Guaranteed! A Proud Member of The Premier Automotive Group

Friendly service

by from Southbury, CT |

I recenty went on line looking for an all wheel drive car and found one in Premier Subaru in Middlebury CT. I not only found a car but an awsome group of sales people. I found the experience very easy and hassle free. The people were friendly and seemed to go out of their way to make me happy. I would recommend them to everyone. And I love me new subaru. Especially with all the snow we are having lately I don't have to call anyone for a ride to work. My new Subaru makes it easy to travel.

Great experience w/Premier's online parts store

by from Atlanta, GA |

I recently ordered over $700 in Volvo parts from Premier Volvo's online Volvo Parts Warehouse and could not have been happier with the prices and service! As most people know, Volvo NA is proud of their OEM parts and their prices are high, but I have learned from owning Volvos for over 25 years that I NEVER use non-OEM parts on my two Volvos when doing repairs and/or maintenance. So when I recently needed to replace my power steering pump and drive belt/pulleys, I went online to find the parts. Not only did Premier Volvo of Watertown have the absolute best prices on the internet, they shipped them extremely quickly and I had them in Atlanta within a few days! I was so impressed with their prices and shipping, and when I called with questions, Will (in their parts dept) was very helpful with my order and returning my old unit's "core". Even though I live in Atlanta and use my local Volvo dealer's mechanics to service my Volvos, I will continue to buy my parts from Premier's Volvo Parts Warehouse for all future purchases. Again, best prices, quick shipping and great customer service. What more could you ask for? Thanks, Will and Premier!

January 4, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us Greg, we truly appreciate it!!

Service review

by from Watertown, ct. |

I came to this dealership today with the hopes of purchasing a Mazda 6 and thanks to Steven Magura I walked away owning one. His service was overall great, friendly and helpful. I am definitely pleased.

Good experience at Premier

by from Milford, CT |

I recently bought a Subaru BRZ from Premier Watertown. I had neen thinking about a new one for the Spring but noticed on their website (accessed through the main Subaru site) that Premier had a low mileage 2013 car at a good price. I phoned and spoke to John Risk and we arranged an appointment the next day. John was great to deal with, informed but not pushy. The car was in excellent condition and we reached an agreement. I picked up the car two days later, it was well prepared and had a full gas tank. This dealership wasn't the closest to me but they had the car I wanted. However, it was well worth the journey to them and I would certainly recommend the dealership and John as a good sales contact.

December 2, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! Hope to see you for your routine maintenance on the BRZ, we are worth the short drive, I promise!! Enjoy the new ride!

First Visit..Excellent Purchase Experience

by from Newtown, CT |

My wife and I were interested in buying a used Subaru Outback. First we visited a Subaru dealer on Rte. 7 in Danbury, CT. Only one Outback was said to be available, but it was being "prepped" at the moment. Instead of showing us the car, a salesman insisted on first talking with us in his office for about 20 minutes. That was sufficiently unproductive that we left without seeing ANY car. We then headed to Premier Volvo Subaru for our first-ever visit. The first impression was favorable: ALL cars for sale were in very clean, presentable condition, and there was a good selection of used Outbacks. During the afternoon we test drove one model, afterwards we asked many questions to Salesman Steven Magura and Kerri Pacheco (a General Manager) about the car, financing options and the dealership. Steve and Kerri are highly professional people: knowledgeable, respectful, with clear, unhurried questions and answers. When they had some doubts, they involved other staff to resolve specific questions without any significant delay. In sum, we entered Premier Volvo Subaru to evaluate car possibilities. To our own surprise we drove out with a 2013 Subaru Outback. We could not imagine a better purchasing experience, and periodic followup calls from Salesman Steven Magura have been useful for resolving our few post-purchase questions. We definitely recommend a visit to Premier Volvo Subaru in Watertown, CT.

November 4, 2014

Mike, thank you so much for your feedback, we are so appreciative! Enjoy your new Outback and please come back to see us for your routine maintenance....I promise our service department will make it worth the short drive! We are open in the evening and Saturday to hopefully suit your schedule.

Great experience, I'd go back.

by from Connecticut |

I was in the market for a new Subaru and knew exactly what I wanted (make,model, accessories etc.). I contacted Premier Subaru, which is one of the many Subaru dealerships in the area. I met with a sales gentleman (yes he was a gentleman) and we chatted about what I was looking for. While there I also made small talk with the sales manager, Tony Tarascio. He was very welcoming, genuine and a pleasure to talk with. In fact, everyone that I met at the dealership, Damian, Carmine, John Risk were all great guys and people whom I enjoyed chatting with. They were never pushy and always sincere and quick to answer my questions. After shopping around and acquiring price quotes from various Subaru dealers I almost made an offer with another dealership in CT. However, because I enjoyed my experience with Premier Subaru, I contacted them to see if they could meet my budget requirements, and they did. Premier was one of those rare places, where even if I had to pay a little bit more for a car I would have because of their staff and friendly service. In the past I've had to bring my car into their service department and I had an excellent experience with fair and honest prices. I love Subarus and know that if I'm ever in the market for a new car, I'll be going back to Premier without hesitation.

November 4, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback Chris!! Enjoy your new Subaru!

What a nice surprise!

by from Danbury, CT |

I am very happy I found Premier Subaru through Costco's car buying program. Did not go for service but to see what they had for sale. No pressure. No gimmicks. Very refreshing. Dare I even say?enjoyable? Every one I met was great, from the salesmen to the managers and the people in the service department. Although I haven't made a purchase decision yet (still thinking), Premier Subaru is definitely on my very short list. People used to say they'd rather see the dentist than sit through a car salesman's high-pressure pitch. DJ Stefko, Damian Fournier, and Tony Tarascio were just the opposite. Probably my strongest impression is that these are good folks who provide a no-pressure, no-games sales experience. Again, I am delighted to have found them. They are definitely worth the drive.

October 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions on your experience!!! Come buy a Subaru...they're awesome!!!

Great experience

by from Waterbury, ct |

I had a great experience leasing my new Subaru. Everyone explained everything thoroughly. DJ was great to work with. I drove away confident in my decision to work with Premier. They also made sure to keep me updated with my car's arrival.

October 29, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your feedback! Enjoy your new vehicle!!

HAPPY WITH MY SALES PERSON STEVEN MAGURA

by from Woodbury Ct 06798 |

I just picked up my second Subaru Legacy (2015) from Premier Subaru. I wasn't planning on getting rid of my 2008 Legacy but my son really needed a great dependable car and I knew that mine would be perfect for him. The salespeople at Premier are top notch I really wanted dark blue but they didn't have one there so they found one for me and went and picked it up and had it ready for me two days later. Steven made the process of purchasing this car an enjoyable experience, I also wanted to mention Johnathan Dillon in services is awesome too. I have been bringing my 2008 there for 6 years for service,

October 23, 2014

Thanks Lauren, we so appreciate your feedback and have shared it with everyone!! Enjoy your new Legacy!!!

Love. and Premier is what makes a Subaru a Subaru.

by from Brooklyn NY |

FIRST! LOVE THIS CAR... AND HAD THE BEST PEOPLE EVER TO MAKE IT HAPPEN! So, I have to say I came from Brooklyn NY after doing a lot of research and then decided to go with Premier, so glad I did. I had the best possible experience. It was my first car ever and the staff was so buttoned up, professional and were great to work with. I can't imagine going anywhere else. I felt extremly comfortable and felt they had my best interest in mind. As the saying goes, they aim to please and and they did, above and beyond. Special shout outs Damian you made this all smooth sailing, you were all about the details! Thank you. Mark, You are great, you were so patient in explaining everything to me that I needed to know and prepare me for this awesome new chapter in my life! Thank you! Chris, you were great in organizing and hooking me up with the right people over there (they are all great)Thank you Sherry, What can I say, not only do we share a love for animals :) but you made it so easy when it came to the finances that it was a pleasure. Thank you! If you need a new car, need very helpful, patient, kind people that will work with you on many levels Premire is for you! Samantha from Brooklyn , NY