Sheehy Subaru Springfield

6727 Loisdale Rd, Springfield, VA 22150

New 866-981-3785
Used 888-360-1395

Sheehy It's Easy!

Nice, no nonsense experience.

by from Alexandria VA |

Our salesperson Chris was clear and direct. He showed quickly showed us our options and we found two cars that fit our needs. We came to a fair price without time consuming games or last minutes switches.

I didn't or could't buy the car

by from Upper Marlboro, Md |

I spotted the car I wanted at a price I wanted to pay on the Cars.com. I email the dealer, Sheehy Subaru, on Wednesday and set up an appointment for Saturday to come see the car. Friday I got a call from someone at Sheehy asking what they need to do to make this deal happen. I spoke with the person and told them I had an appointment tomorrow and hoped that we could work something out. I was a little late for the appointment and someone from the dealership call me and asked if I was coming. I told them I was about 10 minute away to which they said we will see you when you get here. I got there and the sale person told me that the car had been sent to Richmond, VA on Friday. This sale person was the person who had originally reply to my original email and the only contact name that I had. He then went into a long explanation about the online system and how they are not always connected to the salesperson on the floor, non of which I really cared about. He told me he could get the car back from Richmond, VA but that he didn't know if he could sell it to me for the price that they had listed it at on the Cars.com web site because the dealership in Richmond now owned the car and they where selling it for $2000.00 more the what the this Sheehy dealership had listed it at. He told me that he would see if he could work something out with the Richmond dealer since there had been this mix up and that he would call me either way. Well I guess he couldn't work it out because he did not call me. Needless to say I didn't get the car and I am not sure now how I feel about Cars.com.

Chris LaPorte - Outstanding Sales Representative

by from Prince William, VA |

Outstanding Service Support. Chris is amazing! We enjoyed our experience in purchasing our Outback Subaru! We are first time buyers of a Subaru vehicle and we are thrilled. The Outback is amazing!!! Chris LaPorte complete understanding of Subaru products made our decision to purchase our vehicle - a no brainer!! Professional, charismatic, smart and friendly are adjectives that completely describe Chris. We definitely enjoyed our car buying experience at Subaru! Chris is the Best!

Best car buying experience ever

by from Lorton, VA |

I chose to work with Chris LaPorte of Sheehy Subaru based on the many great reviews I found of him and Sheehy Subaru online. I can assure you that every great review you find about Chris is spot on. I first met him April 6th. We talked about my likes and needs. With in minutes found the right car but the wrong color. After a no pressure test drive we worked up numbers and had reached an agreement. Again only problem was they didnt have the color I wanted. Chris said no problem he will find it. He did and last night on the 11th I picked up my new crosstrek. Arrived at Sheehy at 5:45PM and by 6:45 Chris and Brandon had our paper work done and we were ready to hit the road. Only problem now was getting my wife to get out of the new 2015 Forester. Looks like we could be paying Chris another visit really soon. All fun aside Chris and the staff as Subaru are as no pressure as they come. I would recommend Chris and Sheehy Subaru to anyone!!!

Repeat customer

by from Springfield, VA |

Mr. McGill is a pleasure to work with. He is committed to finding the best deal for my purchase and trade-in. He handled the negotiation remotely and in person which saved me a significant amount of time. He also is a Subaru expert--clearly he believes in the product and knows every detail regarding Subaru. His enthusiasm is much appreciated!! This is the 3rd car I have purchased from Larry--he is committed to customer satisfaction and is not pushy like some sales people. This was my first time working with Mr. Beans. He, too, is very professional and explained all of the financial information at the level I was interested. He made the trade-in and purchase process very easy. I will return to buy the extended warranty based on his detailed explanation on why it's a good idea! Usually I do not do this but he made a very compelling argument and gave me a good price!!

Great Experience

by from Alexandria, Va |

My wife and I had a great experience working with Chris LaPorte at Sheehy Subaru. Other Subaru dealers in the Northern Virginia area told us the Forester Premium was very difficult to find because it is such a hot item and that it could be a week or two before one could be found. Chris found one we wanted during the snow storm this week and had it at Sheehy the next day. In trying to pick out one, he went over the features of interest, got us an extended test drive, and worked with us on the price. We were pretty particular, but he took it in stride. And that is saying something given that there are probably plenty of buyers out there who he could have sold to without all the effort that he put into satisfying us. During his search he kept us informed of each step from car location, to transporting it here, to adding options, to financing considerations, to having it ready to be picked up. He's got a lot of energy, and it paid off for us as the right car at the right price at the right time.

Not the typical car buying experience

by from burke, va |

Chris LaPorte made by buying experience easy and informed. He kept in touch with me throughout the process of securing the exact model and additional features I was interested in. He also offered valuable advice on car donation. Once my new Forester arrived, Chris expedited the process in order for me to drive my vehicle home the same day. Also, on the financing end, Eddie Beans was fabulous to work with. Throughout the process with both him and Chris, there was never any pressure and as I woman I appreciated not being talked down to. Finally, I have to mention the great service Rick Miller provided when I first came to the dealership for a test drive and was deciding between various options in terms of make and model. He was courteous, helpful, and professional -- so different from my last car buying experience. Thanks, Sheehy Subaru!

HAPPY DOING BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS

by from BURKE, VA |

My husband and I were looking for a new SUV and were very impressed with how easy the process was! We came in, met with Larry, test drove a 2014 Forester, filled out paperwork, went through the financial process with Eddie, traded in my 2003 Ford Focus, walked through the new car and wham! Drove off with our new vehicle all within three hours. I had never purchased a new car before, so going into the process I was pretty intimidated since you typically hear horror stories about slimy car dealers. Happy to say - that thought couldn't have been further from the truth. Larry listened to what we wanted, Eddie informed us of what we could afford - within our means - and both made the process so incredibly easy and smooth. The new car is absolutely amazing, the staff we encountered the entire night were friendly and attentive and at no time did I feel pressured to buy or commit to something I didn't want. We will certainly be going back for future car purchases!

EASY, SIMPLE, SMOOTH TRANSACTION

by from WASHINGTON, DC |

Had a great experience buying from Chris and Sheehy Subaru. Respected me as a customer and gave me the best price around. Got me the car I wanted even though it wasn't on the lot with no issues. Chris was very responsive to my questions and needs and made the entire transaction easy, simple, and smooth. The finance manager, Eddie Beans was also great and didn't pressure me to buy anything I didn't feel I needed. Brandon, the manager, was also really friendly. Great experience all around.

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!

by from SPRINGFIELD, VA |

I needed to purchase my first car, and I was contacted by 3 different Subaru dealers in the DC area. Chris La Porte from Sheehy Subaru was the first dealer to reach out to me and we were able to discuss inventory, financing, and options through email and over the phone. Chris was very helpful and informative, and he was able to pull the car to side/reserve it for me since I was not able to come into the dealership for a few days and wanted to see the car before buying it. Chris and Eddie Beans worked to find a great financing rate that even beat my banks rate. When I went into the dealership, Chris had the car pulled to the side and was able to go even lower on the price then I expected. Then Eddie was able to get me a even better financing rate then we had discussed over the phone. The entire process of buying the car took only a few phone calls, emails, and less than 3 hours at the dealership. Overall, I am very happy with the ease and helpfulness I experienced while buying my first car from Sheehy Subaru. The ability to look at the cars on their website and then call and email back and forth with Chris made the process relatively simple, easy, stress free and I love my new 2014 Crosstrek!

Great buying experience

by from alexandria, va |

I bought a new Subaru Outback from the crew at Sheehy. From the moment I walked in the dealership I was greeted with genuine courtesy and care. All the people I interacted with at Sheehy Subaru were friendly and interested in serving me in the pursuit of the car that best fit my unique needs. When I walked in I was looking at the Forrester as my car of primary interest, but with their attention and interest I expanded my search criteria and test drove a few different cars and models. I ended up settling on the Outback after some deliberate consideration. My shopping experience was unique. My wife, who I wanted to be a part of the car-buying decision process, was 650 miles away. With the help of technology and the Sheehy team, I was able to link to the Sheehy WiFi and "FaceTime" by I-Pad with my wife who toured each car and got the brief from our Sales Rep (Larry) and the Sales Manager (Brandon). The highest compliment I can pay to these fellows is to say that I'd be proud to work with them again. The Sheehy Team is fortunate to have them on the crew there. I would recommend Sheehy Subaru to any of my friends or acquaintances who are in the market for a new Subaru.