Russ Darrow Used Car Superstore Green Bay

Russ Darrow Used Car Superstore Green Bay

2800 Ramada Way, Green Bay, WI 54303

Used 877-693-4309

Experience the Darrow Difference!

Great people to work with!

by from Green Bay, WI |

I was looking to replace my Jeep with something smaller and better on fuel economy; so when I got to Russ Darrow in Green Bay I really didn't have my finger on exactly what I wanted but had a rough idea. This was my second purchase from a dealership; the last back in 2005. I'd been shopping around and most sales people are really pushy, like they're trying to make a quick buck on me and get me gone for the next person. At Russ Darrow, everyone was welcoming and made finding my new car fun. BIG change from the last dealership! The process took awhile, but once I picked out the one I wanted it all went pretty smoothly. Again, it didn't feel much like waiting because their staff helps eachother... talking to me, joking with me while I waited for my salesperson to get all the paperwork together. I can't say enough how nice, stress-free, and ENJOYABLE my experience was!! I've had an oil change done, and my headlights replaced, both times were quick. Brad in their service department let me know everything they did, recommendations, and is as pleasant as the sales staff. Overall, if you don't want to be bullied and pushed into a vehicle... go here. Seriously.

excellent prices

by from Fond du Lac WI |

My experience was very nice. Their honesty and genuine concern for the customer shined through every step of the way.   The customer service and quality of repairs are excellent. They offered to let us take the car overnight to get a better feel for it.

The best place to buy a used car

by from Green Bay, Wisconsin |

I bought a Subaru at Russ Darrow Green Bay. My salesman Heith was incredible. After I found the vehicle that I wanted he made it happen. The staff was great and the financing was good too. I will recommend this place to my friends. Thanks Russ Darrow . And especially, Thank You Heith for making this experience a very pleasant one!

Pleasant, right down to the end

by from De Pere WI |

The experience I had with Russ Darrow was great the staff was very welcoming and kind The whole experience was pleasant and professional. excellent sales team from start to finish

Best place to buy a car!

by from Green Bay |

We dealt with Joshua Lanaville on buying our new suv and he was so knowledgeable about the car we purchased. He also has a great personality that made it very enjoyable to be there for the few hours it took to get all the paper work done. This is the second car we have got there and have never felt like you were talking to a salesman. Just a great car dealership and really try to help you get the best deal out there.

Great Services

by from Green Bay,WI |

The service at Russ Darrow was fantastic making my car buying experience enjoyable. They have a great team that is there to help you get the best deal while at the same time helping you find the most reliable vehicle in you budget. This has been the first used car i have ever bought a vehicle that has the best warranties for your piece of mind. I recommend for anyone who is looking for a car that is budget friendly and most reliable vehicle stop down and see the team at Russ Darrow Super Store Green Bay!

Pleasant, right down to the end

by from Sheboygan WI |

The experience I had with Russ Darrow was great When I am in the market for a new car they are my first choice! Everything was excellent! Thank you very much! They helped in many different aspects of buying a car.

Great Place to buy a car

by from Green Bay, WI |

We have bought 2 cars here and they have excellent customer service and very knowledgeable.

Happy first time buyer!

by from Green Bay, WI |

I visited Russ Darrow after I found a Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon online at their West Bend dealership. I was willing to drive from Green Bay to test but instead they offered to have it transported to me. This is usually done with a $100 down payment with no commitment. Shawn Burnach was awesome! He is not only a great person & salesman but he knew the make so well and made me feel comfortable in a totally new environment. He was easy to chat with and spent a great deal of time with me and my family answering our questions. I had financing set with my credit union but decided to finance with Russ Darrow with a great interest rate and convenient biweekly payment system. Shawn even helped me get my borrowed car home after I completed the purchase. I'm glad I found a great place with wonderful staff to find my perfect vehicle.

Great place to buy a car from A++++++

by from Green Bay, WI |

I just traded in my 07 Chrysler 300 for a 2011 Dodge Charger and the trade value they gave me was great... Everyone there was very polite and easy to work with especially the awesome car salesman i dealt with his name is Shawn Burnach and I highly recommend him if your looking for a car... My overall experience at Russ Darrow was exceptional and would definitely buy from again but I love my car so don't plan to ;)

Lynette Kanzenbach

by from Green Bay Wi |

Was not given time to think the decision over. and the paper signing took a long time.