Russ Darrow Used Car Superstore Green Bay

Russ Darrow Used Car Superstore Green Bay

2800 Ramada Way, Green Bay, WI 54303

Used 877-693-4309

Experience the Darrow Difference!

Great people to work with!

by from Green Bay, WI |

I was looking to replace my Jeep with something smaller and better on fuel economy; so when I got to Russ Darrow in Green Bay I really didn't have my finger on exactly what I wanted but had a rough idea. This was my second purchase from a dealership; the last back in 2005. I'd been shopping around and most sales people are really pushy, like they're trying to make a quick buck on me and get me gone for the next person. At Russ Darrow, everyone was welcoming and made finding my new car fun. BIG change from the last dealership! The process took awhile, but once I picked out the one I wanted it all went pretty smoothly. Again, it didn't feel much like waiting because their staff helps eachother... talking to me, joking with me while I waited for my salesperson to get all the paperwork together. I can't say enough how nice, stress-free, and ENJOYABLE my experience was!! I've had an oil change done, and my headlights replaced, both times were quick. Brad in their service department let me know everything they did, recommendations, and is as pleasant as the sales staff. Overall, if you don't want to be bullied and pushed into a vehicle... go here. Seriously.

they really listened to my needs

by from Fond Du Lac, WI |

got me a great price on an amazing, practically new Forte. I love my new car and feel so much safer on my commute. they really listened to my needs and got me into the perfect vehicle.

great deal

by from Little Suamico, WI |

I bought my 2011 Infiniti at the Green Bay super store two months ago. The car was in excellent condition with low mileage. I've had no problems with my car. I am 100% satisfied with my purchase and the deal I got from the sales team. In fact, I brought my Mom there to buy a 2012 Volkswagen last week. Once again the Russ Darrow team delivered a great deal for an excellent car!

very happy

by from Fond Du Lac, W |

This is the second car we have bought from Russ Darrow and are very happy. any further purchases we would gladly come back to Russ Darrow

Great Experience

by from Green Bay, WI |

Buying a car can be a very stressful, but working with Mason made the experience easy and relatively stress free. He was very accommodating to my time schedule and made sure things worked out to my satisfaction.

very professional

by from Mayville, WI |

The best buying experience every time I shop for a vehicle. Every member of the sales staff was and always are very professional. There is no pressure at any time. Any and all questions are answered very professionally

Very impressed

by from Mauston, Wi |

Very impressed by the service and hospitality shown by the staff at Russ Darrow. Awesome sales team! Worked with us to the best of their ability and got us what we wanted. Will recommend!

the very greatest salesperson,great,neat store,

by from GREEN BAY,WI |

we came to buy a used kia for our granddaughter and had the very best salesperson that anyone could ever want. his name was Heath and he is the greatest salesman we have ever had!!!! Heath was so very helpful and understanding. Everyone at RUSS DARROW was so very kind and helpful!!! very very nice service!! Anyone who needs or wants a vehicle GO TO RUSS DARROW SUPERSTORE IN GREEN BAY,WI. YOU SHOULD EXPERIENCE THIS STORE!! AND WE VERY VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEN HEATH ,HE IS THE SWEETEST,MOST HONEST AND HELPFUL SALESPERSON. OUR 16 YR.OLD GRANDDAUGHTER IS SO VERY HAPPY WITH HIS SWEETNESS!! I HIGHLY WILL RECOMMEND ALL WHO WANT TO GET A NEW VEHICLE go to RUSS DARROW!!!!! WE HAVE BOUGHT MANY CARS AND THIS IS THE B E S T PLACE YET!!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN HEATH, KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!! MARY PINNERU,CHRIS OSTRENGA,KELSEY PINNERUD , AND SHERRY PINNERUD

very attentive, courteous, and knowledgeable

by from Waukesha, WI |

We greatly enjoyed our time in working with your team and look forward to working with you in the future.

very professional

by from De Forest, WI |

very informative and professional with the sale and delivery. Thank You!

great deal

by from Markesan, WI |

made a great deal for me and made it fun,i would also like to thank the service department for their honesty and this is why i bought here,very professional and informative,so thank you