JD Motor Sports

(3.0) 2 Reviews

6710 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78757

Rude! Rude! Rude! Waste of my day/time.

by from Texas |

Terrible. Called to inquire about the availability of a BMW 335i and to see if I could schedule a test drive...they said it was available and welcomed me to come on down for a test drive...upon arrival, they told me that I could not in fact test drive the vehicle as they had 3 other interested buyers with financing already squared away. I could have bought the car from them directly, no financing needed, but they treated me poorly and had me waste my time in driving down there telling me I could take it for a spin, just to turn me away once I showed up. Very frustrating experience. I wouldn't buy a car from them if they begged me.

Awesome Place for Awesome Cars

by from Austin, TX |

I bought my second car here a few months ago (this is my second purchase here too) and it was so amazingly low pressure and easy it was 110% easy! Joseph and Teddy are an awesome team took care of all my questions and concerns right then then and there. I had a few concerns on commonly worn parts on the car and I was impressed to learned they knew about them also and took care of fixing them before selling the car. JD Motors has this incredible knack for finding the specific cars that gear heads like me long after. Joseph had a beautiful 2005 BMW 330Ci Convertible with the hard to find ZHP Package. Granted i was visibly in love with the car from the get go, there was no hiding it. Typically I brace for a fight over price when the sales man sees me this way because they know I will pay more. But Joseph was very fair with the price, seeing as it was ZHP package and how perfect the condition was. I didn't even insult him with negotiating the price down a few hundred dollars like I normally do with dealers. I have recommended these guys before and they have only become better at find cars that you will love and pricing them a price you will love too. Go check them out!