Carl Gregory CDJR of Savannah

New 888-237-1478
Used 877-669-5442
Service 866-690-9358

Your Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Specialists

SO HAPPY WITH MY NEW CAR!!!!

by from Savannah, Ga |

I am in love with my new Dodge Caravan!!!! Coming to Carl Gregory was then best decision we made!!!!! They listened to everything we needed, and put us right into a beautiful van that I love!!!! They made us feel important!! That's number one in my book!!!!! The entire process was a snap!!! From finding a car to walking out the door, we never waited to long for anyone, the salesman was so wonderful!! He stayed with us through the whole process and walked us right through everything!!! the whole process took about 4 hours...... The entire staff was so friendly and wonderfull!!!!!! i am so glad we went to Carl Gregory!!!! and will go back!!!!

February 25, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

GREAT ALL AROUND!!!

by from Waycross, GA |

WENDY GADSON, SHE ROCKS!!! AWESOME CUSTOMER CARE!!!

May 26, 2015

Thanks for the review, glad we could deliver such great customer service!

The best car buying experience

by from Savannah, GA |

My husband and I wanted something with space for when our grandchildren are in town. We knew we wanted a Chrysler Town & Country, but we couldn't decide where to get one. One of our neighbors told us to go to Carl Gregory Chrysler and told us about the amazing experience she had shopping for a car there. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable, and knew exactly which model Minivan we needed that would also fit our budget. I'm so glad I went to Carl Gregory. Now, we can take the road trips we've always dreamed of with our grand-kids.

April 16, 2015

Awesome, thanks for leaving a review and enjoy the first road trip with the new Town & Country!

I love my new Charger!!

by from Savannah, GA |

I went into Carl Gregory Chrysler looking for a used 300 and came out with a brand new Charger! The car I wanted was sold by the time I got there (I didn't asked them to hold on to it for me, my bad lol), but it's ok because I got something even better! I didn't think that I could get a new car on my credit. Boy, was I wrong. The staff knew just what to do to make the numbers work in my favor and got me all the rebates I qualified for. I'm so happy I came here when I did. Thanks to the staff of Carl Gregory!

April 16, 2015

No problem and thank you! We're glad we could get a great deal for you, hope you're loving that new Charger and let us know if you need anything else.

Great service, Great car!!

by from Savannah, GA |

I recently bought a Chrysler 200 from this dealership that had just came off of a 2-year lease and I am super excited about the deal I got! The car is like brand new, had low miles, and it even came with satellite radio. The salespeople were knowledgeable and worked every angle they could to get me the car I wanted. Would definitely recommend to all of my friends!

April 15, 2015

Thanks for the review and recommendation, and we're glad you liked the Chrysler 200 enough to buy. Let us know if we can do anything else for you and bring it back when it's time for a service check up!

Feeling like a kid again

by from Savannah, GA |

Way back a long, long time a ago, when I was in my 20s, I had a Dodge Challenger R/T that I absolutely loved. I was black with yellow pin stripes and had an awesome hood scoop. Now that I've made to retirement age, I wanted to have the same fun experience with a new car like I did with my old '71 R/T. Carl Gregory CJDR of Savannah gave me that chance and now I feel like my young self again! They knew exactly what I was looking for in a muscle car to help me relive my days when I would drive through the low country, whipping around the curves like nobody's business. My thanks to the staff of Carl Gregory who helped me rejuvenate my youth.

April 15, 2015

No problem, enjoy the new Challenger, just drive safe!

Happy Birthday to Meeeeeee

by from Hinesville, GA |

Just got an early brithday present for myself....who says a girl cant have it all? Well who ever that was was dead wrong. I have a good experience, good company thru this whole process, and a great outcome that lead to me having my early birthday present. I see a road trip in my near future!! I would like to say that I have seen some difficult ratings about Carl Gregory but i did hvae a wonderful experience so I just had to write about it. To each his/her own this place rocks!!!

April 15, 2015

Thanks for the review and we hope you enjoy your first road trip with the new car!

Are we dreaming??????????

by from Savannah, GA |

My husband and I just bought a Dodge RAM 2500, it has been his dream car and we feel like we got it for a steal! We actually keep looking at it in disbelief that it is really ours. Someone pinch us this feels like a real dream. We're not going to be getting any sleep tonight. Thanks Nobia for all the help.

April 15, 2015

No problem and thank you for leaving a review! We're glad we could set you up with a great deal on an awesome new truck.

They work hard for you!

by from Garden City, GA |

First off I called to see of they had a honda civic I saw online, when I was transferred I spoke to Whitney who was very patient and was able to answer all my questions. Whitney then sent me a link and got me approved and when i got to the dealership I was in and out with my new (used) civic. I would recommend them to everyone I know.

April 15, 2015

Thanks for the review Jon, we're glad you enjoyed your purchasing experience with us, hope you're the loving the Civic and let us know if we can do anything else for you!

K. Sharp

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I got a Jeep cherokee, I wasn't completely sold when I left the dealership Saturday night, it was after closing time and dark outside and my blue Jeep looked kind of green from all the pollen. I told the salesman that I would pick it up in the morning after I had a chance to see the true color and the Jeep had a chance to have a full detail. I arrived in the morning and the Jeep was just coming out of detail and looked real nice. It only had a few white spots on the trimming of the door, but nothing that could not be wiped away. The delivery girl took the car back to detail and returned with it in tip top shape. She explained all my features to me and stood with me even though it was raining she wanted to make sure I was completely happy. I am so HAPPY and very grateful she was there to help me understand my new Jeep. I'll be back for sure. Great bunch of folks here.

April 14, 2015

Thanks for the kind words, we pride ourselves on great customer service so we are always glad to go the extra mile for all our customers. Hope you're loving the new Jeep and let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Just Call Me MW3 Felicia!!!!!

by from Pooler, GA |

Just purchased the Call of Duty MW3 Wrangler and am soo siked!!! Great salesman!! Great experience!!! Great jeep!!! I love Call of duty and play almost everyday, so when i found this jeep i was over the moon! I cannot believe they actually made a jeep like this. OMG where have I been? And now I am the proud owner of an MW3 jeep. Great job to Mr. Larry, Mike, and Deb!

April 14, 2015

If you're a CoD fan then you're definitely going to love that MW3 Wrangler. Let us know if we can do anything else for you and thanks for leaving a review!