Carl Gregory CDJR of Savannah

New 888-237-1478
Used 877-669-5442
Service 866-690-9358

Your Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Specialists

SO HAPPY WITH MY NEW CAR!!!!

by from Savannah, Ga |

I am in love with my new Dodge Caravan!!!! Coming to Carl Gregory was then best decision we made!!!!! They listened to everything we needed, and put us right into a beautiful van that I love!!!! They made us feel important!! That's number one in my book!!!!! The entire process was a snap!!! From finding a car to walking out the door, we never waited to long for anyone, the salesman was so wonderful!! He stayed with us through the whole process and walked us right through everything!!! the whole process took about 4 hours...... The entire staff was so friendly and wonderfull!!!!!! i am so glad we went to Carl Gregory!!!! and will go back!!!!

February 25, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great Communication

by from pooler, ga. 31322 |

I communicated with Maria which was a complete wonder :) so thanks, I made it clear what I wanted and expected and she came through. When I arrived I did not have to wait long, I was introduced to Jessie who rode with me. It was very nice to test drive something and not have pressure to buy. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Good experience

by from Osprey Pt Circle, GA |

Over all experience was good. While waiting it gave us a chance to get to know the dealership a little better. It is an awesome place. Will be going back.

August 8, 2014

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, we love hearing form our customers about heir positive buying experiences!

Thank you!

by from Savannah, GA |

My recent experience at this Chrysler dealership was excellent. I am extremely satisfied and will definitely return to the dealership. Thanks!

Excellent service

by from Hardeeville, SC |

I was very pleased with our buying experience. Our salesman was great. Very pleasant and personable and made us feel comfortable. He did not pressure us and once we agreed on a price he made sure we were happy with everything. I would recommend this dealership.

Going back

by from Summerville, SC |

Excellent experience, excellent price. Chris was great to work with.

August 1, 2014

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We're always glad to hear about our customer's positive experiences.

by from Savannah, GA |

My salesman Jessie really seemed like he wanted me to get the right van for me that I could afford. He was knowledgeable about the vans and showed every cool feature to me. He worked hard with his manager to get me into the van I really liked. Thanks Jessie!

Wonderful salesman

by from Savannah,GA |

This was my first time buying a car from this dealership. Anthony made it easy and fun for myself and my children. He helped us pick the right car. We ended up getting 2014 Dodge Durango. He was great. Thanks again Anthony!

August 1, 2014

Best place to buy a vehicle

by from Savannah, GA |

Just bought a new Jeep at Carl Gregory of Savannah. It was great working with the staff. They were pleasant and made this a painless and enjoyable experience.

Great experience

by from Hilton Head, SC |

Very happy with the service provided. He was professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. This was a pleasurable experience. With left a new Ram!!

July 30, 2014

Not pushy

by from Homer, GA |

This dealership offers great service and products. The sales person I worked with was very helpful and knowledgeable. He gave me the information I needed to make the right decision without pushing one way or the other.

July 30, 2014