Euro Motorcars Volvo of Bethesda

Service 888-904-2026

Please Come See Us At Our New State- of -the- Art Location Now Open

2015 (2015.5) Volvo S60 T5 AWD Purchase

by from Bethesda, MD |

After I narrowed down to my choice of vehicles to a Volvo S60 T5 AWD, either 2014 or 2015, I realized that no existing 2014 or 2015 dealer inventories stock the car with features I wanted (it was mid-June 2014). Therefore, I had to order one from Volvo, which already began its 2015.5 mid-year refreshed production. Unlike some other dealers who had been elusive about the pricing and were trying hard to sell me their existing stock, Paul Carter from Euro Motorcars Volvo had been honest from the beginning regarding pricing, availability, etc., and also gave me the best price. He never tried to sell me their existing inventory. The ordered car arrived with no surprise. Completion of transaction was smooth. Even though in 2015.5 production Volvo changed quite a bit of how packages were configured, Paul was still very knowledgeable about the car's new features. The finance department's Debbie was also no-pressure in the final process. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone who is interested in getting a Volvo. BTW, the car runs great so far. 5-year free maintenance from the promotion is hard to beat too.

WoW! Couldn't be happier!

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I had been car shopping for months online and had visited other dealerships in the area and was still so uneasy about such a large purchase. That is, until going to Euro Motorcars... From the moment you walk in until you have your new set of keys, this dealership takes care of you!!! So simple, no pressure. Just an overall relaxing environment to buy a car, not to mention the great selection (of new and used) they have on hand. Highly recommend!! ...Ask for Paul Carter! Five Star Service!!!

Prviously Owned XC70

by from Reston, VA |

Recently purchased previously owned XC70 after several visits to other dealerships. A very pleasant buying experience and excellent interactions with sales and office staff. Negotiations for purchase and trade-in were reasonable without pressure sales tactics. Would highly recommend Euro Motor Cars Volvo.

VolvoLoverDC

by from Washington DC |

Wayne and his crew in service are wonderful; i have an older Volvo from the late '90s so it always needsa lot of work, Wayne and the blue team took the time to explain what was wrong and options and ideas for my vehicle. They are a great team and I know I can always call them if i need help!

2013 Vovlo XC60

by from Chevy Chase, MD |

The following review is about both the new car dealership in DC and the parts/service department in Bethesda. Dealership....Wow, what a difference from Martens. My wife and I unfortunately tried to purchase a new Volvo many years back from Martens which in the end, did not happen. Did not want to deal with our trade-in car and was just an overall bad experience. Was the typical "run back and forth to the manager with the price" deal. Very old school and quite infuriating. Ended up getting a new S40 from Fairfax Volvo. This time around, we purchased a new XC60 from Euro not too long after they bought the dealership. Great experience, friendly and knowledgable sales staff (our salesman was George) and a very nice sales manager named Pete. Took both our trades as we were downsizing to one new car. No games, just gave us the bottom line price to get the deal done. Obvious that they want to sell some cars. Very refreshing. Parts/Service....Have had a number of interactions with the parts department staff, especially Randy. We have had an older V70 that our daughter was using and his knowledge and expertise with getting us the right parts to keep it going have been spot on. Their prices are very fair and they give a discount to Volvo Club members. Unfortunately, the old wagon finally went to the big junkyard in the sky after close to 200K miles. Glad that Euro did keep the Martens staff intact (as far as I can tell) in the parts and service department as they always have done right by us with the Volvo's we have owned over the years. Have heard that Euro also has big plans for both the dealership (moving to downtown Bethesda) and the separate parts and service department (remodeling). Cannot wait to see all the changes..... All in all a great dealer and parts/service department now that they are part of Euro. Highly recommended!

very disappointing - stay away!

by from Maryland |

They had the car I wanted at a very competitive price, BUT: - uncooperative and seemingly unwilling to sell; - during the two days, they jacked up the price on their website after they found out I'd be buying at a lower price previously agreed. Mostly, but not only the above contributed to the change of my decision and to make the purchase somewhere else. The quality of their service is below acceptable level. In addition, my phone and email I provided to them are now spammed by 30 other car sellers who reply to ridiculous "inquiries" I allegedly made. I hope - but am not convinced - this is just a coincidence but it all started soon after I informed them of purchase made somewhere else.

No Pressure

by from Lake Ridge, Virginia |

Very professional, courteousness and helpful. It was a nice calm and pleasant experience and the price of the vehicle was very fair. I would recommend the dealership to anyone.

Pre-owned Volvo XC70 2011

by from Washington DC |

I am very pleased with the Euro Motorcars folks that run the Volvo dealership that used to be Martens Volvo. I bought a pre-owned vehicle and I was extremely pleased with vehicle, the staff and the process. Very knowledgeable sales people, no pressure sales, quick, honest. Thank you.