World Class Motors

World Class Motors

10000 Over Dr, Noblesville, IN 46060

Used 866-413-1479

Excellent Business With Integrity!!

by from BattleCreek, MI |

After looking for a car for over a month I finally found one I really liked, and even more so the price. Only problem was it was 5 hours away. I inquired about the vehicle, and an hour later I received a call from a sales rep by the name of Logan. This would be the first of about 12 separate times we spoke over the phone in regards to the vehicle. I was a little concerned with wasting my time making the trip only to be very disappointed, as I had already experienced this situation too many times over the past month. Surprisingly, Logan was equally concerned about wasting my time. Of course I had a series of questions about the vehicle and Logan answered everyone with great detail. He had quite an extensive amount of knowledge about all the vehicles as I originally was interested in about 4(quite the inventory) different cars with a over whelming amount of questions due to prior research. He was very patient, and made sure I understood everything. I had questions about the timing belt being changed as I knew its importance/expense. Logan expressed that he was not aware of any record of it being changed FORSURE, but did personally believe the service was completed due to the noting on carfax of recommended maintance performed at xxmiles, etc. I found that to be very "ethical" as your typical sales man (you would think) would say it had been changed for sure. VERY IMPRESSED Without any request at all, he offered to take detailed pictures of the vehicles scratches, dings, dents, blemishes etc. in order to present an adequate representation of the vehicle and what to expect in person. He created such a sense of comfort in our relationship I didn't feel it necessary and instead told him I would be there in 5 hours! My husband & I made the trip and when we arrived we were greeted as if we were family from Mike(GM) & Lamont(SalesManager) and Logan soon followed greeting us both by name. We looked at the 2 vehicles we had narrowed down. As we talked, Logan expressed that his job was to educate his customers on particular vehicles and leave everything else up to them. I felt his intentions were accurate and it developed a trust to the point were I pretty much started asking for his personal opinion and what he thought was best long term, cost of owning, etc. he stated only facts and left his personal opinion out. We decided on the 08 C300 and, as would anyone shopping, we tried to negotiate the price. Logan expressed that the dealership very rarely ever negotiates, as all the vehicles were priced to sell and almost always the best price within 100mi. radius. We were okay with that and felt the price was more than fair. To our surprise, Logan mentioned taking $75 off for travel and the GM, Mike, was more than happy to honor that when it came time to do the paperwork. Mike was very pleasant and polite to talk with. He went over all the paperwork in detail and confirmed we understood each document we were signing. In conclusion, we left enthralled with our service and vehicle. Everyone was very knowledgeable and fair. Most importantly though, the price was more than fair and we would recommend World Class Motors to anyone.

Don't buy from them!

by from Indiana |

Had a car listed at a certain mileage but was 7,000 miles over the printed ad. They drive all the cars so beware that cars you test drive aren't what they seem to be.

August 1, 2015

The car has been on our lot for nearly 330 days, yes the cars are driving... The mileage was updated ASAP as soon as it was brought to our attention. The GREAT news is our car is priced $4590.00 under retail. A great deal on a car with a 36 month 36,000 mile warranty. Come on out and drive a few of our cars, we don't mind if you put miles on them at all.

pleasant to deal with

by from Terra Haute,IN |

It took us 10 minutes to even find somewhere to park due to the over whelming amount of inventory everywhere. I'm exaggerating a little, but you would think they would address the issue. After looking over the inventory I noticed the car I was interested in wasn't there. Come to find out they sold it, but appeared to be available online still. The sales men, whos name I cant remember (younger guy, well dressed) introduced himself with a bright smile and apologized for the disappointment. I wanted to leave at first, but we talked and I explained my situation and what we were looking for (AWD,budget,miles,) and he showed me such vehicles. He was a very smooth talker (typical) but I was surprised when he spouted off the cars details and answered my questions as if he already knew them. I fell in love and was seriously considering a particular car I never would have if it weren't for his factual information. I purchased one and I didn't buy it from world class, and would have if it werent for the color. Hopefully the gentlemen who helped me out will see this, and I'm sorry I can't remember your name but thank you!! I love my car and you were a huge help!

smooth buying

by from carmel |

The guys are very welcoming and cordial. Never felt the pressure to buy like at other places. They were very patient to answer all my questions. Financing was very fast,drove out of there with my new vehicle after less than an hour.i would recommend it to everyone looking for some good honest folks

What a deal

by from Westfield |

I saw the car that I wanted online, called them to be sure they had it, went over, and that was that. super folks!

very fanstatic

by from sheridan ind |

this company is out standing from the first time I walked in to the time I signed paper work. they treat you with out standing respect with not know who you are . the owners are very nice and helped me find my car you can not find a better dealership than them in Noblesville .

needforspeed

by from kokomo |

I recently purchased 2006 Nissan 350 Z , I found this car on cars.com , this was the cheapest unit in range of 250 miles , right color , right miles , GM of the lot got me approved in a minutes , great people , Logan salesman also had great knowledge about the vehicle . Deff I would come back again

A very pleasant buying experience

by from Noblesville, IN |

I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about these gentlemen. The car was listed with lots of great pictures and offered an adequate representation of what was there in person. Based on my previous research, the car was listed appropriately and everything fell into place. I knew what my trade was worth and his pricing was correct; it couldn't have been much easier than it was. I would absolutely, without question, work with Marek and Michael again in the future.

Horrible Service

by from Elkhart, IN |

Talked to a gentleman online inquiring about the Audi s5. Stated price was way to high compared to others within a 100 mile radius. Sales person agreed and I stated I did not want to drive there do to distance unless if interested price would be dropped. Stated he didn't want to waste my time and that he would be able to meet my price point. Waste of time. Vehicle was filthy, scratches were visible, and price definately should play a factor. Sales even stated the vehicle has been there done time. After talking he said he would discuss with the GM. My price point discussed online said it was able to be met, when arriving snd taking to the GM it was not honored. False statements all the way around, waste of time emailing and then travel. When leaving and stated I was not interested received horrible service. If not interested a customer has the right to walk away, shouldn't have to hear comments irrelevant to the vehicle.

June 15, 2015

WOW.... Well let's start off by stating, this guy is a not telling the truth at all. He purchased HIS ( the car he wanted to trade in) Audi 30 days ago, he owed $10,000 more then the car was worth. We DID discount our car, but he wanted us to pay his car off for him, I explained to him that because you made a bad deal 30 days ago, doesn't mean I want to make a bad deal today. He did explain to me that my car was priced to high. I pulled up cars.com and looked in an area of 250 miles, I was THE CHEAPEST by far, he didn't want to see that. Good luck.

Poor Rude Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Spoke to a gentleman about a certain vehicle. Come to find out that vehicle did not specifications as listed or described. Was highly upset do to travel arrangements, when getting to dealership the owner was not very professional, stated uninterested due to false description, and received back lash. Very unprofessional.

May 28, 2015

I am the General Manager for World Class Motors, I wish every customer was 100% satisfied but that is just impossible to accomplish. My owner is very cordial, and never rude at all, since the vehicle, salesperson and day of the visit is not mentioned I really can't give any factual data as to what happened that day.

Over the Phone Service...

by from Michigan |

Just put a down payment down on a F-150. Lamont was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The price was reasonable, and he was willing to work with me. Once I go to test drive and look at it to make sure it is as advertised, and matching the photos online, I will post my final review. But so far I am very happy!

May 28, 2015