World Class Motors

10000 Over Dr, Noblesville, IN 46060

Used 866-413-1479

Questionable

by from Indiana |

We drove quite a distance to look at a vehicle. It was horrible, not at all like the pictures. We noticed later that there were a lot of discrepancies between the pictures and the car we looked at ... was it the same one? They knew we were coming, and when we got there to look, the car was filthy. Couldn't open the driver side door, and two of them finally got it open -- only for the inside door panel to be hanging off (it wasn't in the pictures!). We were assured it would be "detailed" -- the car had been listed for quite a while, wouldn't this have been done already? It was obvious when the car ran for about 2 minutes that there was a massive exhaust leak, as the entire inside filled up with fumes. As with the other things we found, the response was, "We can fix that." I'd just think all those things would be fixed prior to putting it out on the lot, was was concerned that they seemed totally surprised by a lot of the problems we found even though we had been told the mechanic had checked it over and all was good. We drove away.... quickly.

Nice facility... Friendly, knowledgeable sales

by from Indianapolis |

Although I didn't purchase a vehicle, I was most impressed with their follow up and customer service at every interaction. We tried to make a deal and Sebastian was very thorough and fair. It just happened that I found a vehicle at another dealer that fit my needs and budget better. In the future, I would be most comfortable in working with World Class Motors.

Great experience

by from Indianapolis,in |

They were very kid friendly. Cars are priced great and they are extremely helpful!!!! I purchased two vehicles from this dealer!

don't waste your time

by from Bloomington,IN |

I drove a distance of 2 hours to check out the 2006 Murano listed on site. Rear of vehicle was filthy as was the engine and compartment. The cup holders still had dried coke syrup in the bottom. The salesman said they would detail it (you'd think they would do this before placing on lot to show).I reluctantly took the car for a test drive to find it shook severely from 40 to 60 MPH.I took it back and told the salesman their was no way I as interested!!Hope this helps anyone thinking a driving to check out this vehicle.

2006 Land Rover 5-star service *****

by from Greenwood, IN |

I had a great experience at World Class Motors. It was the best customer service I have seen in a very long time. All the employees were nice and very attentive to my individual needs. They worked very well with me over the phone as well as in person. When it came down to numbers, I told them what I wanted to pay and they made that happen, actually the payment was even cheaper than what I had anticipated. I looked at majority of their inventory before I made up my mind about the Land Rover and every vehicle was in mint condition. The facility itself was very clean and kid friendly. I will most definitely be recommending them to anybody I know looking to buy a vehicle.

Great customer service

by from Westfield, IN |

I have noticed that some dealerships treat a woman as though she is incapable to know about cars. This is not the case at the World Class Motors. They have always been respectful and treated me very well. I always feel welcomed when entering the showroom. I will continue to bring my vehicle to them for service. If I buy another vehicle, chances are, it will be coming from this dealership.

Excellent experience

by from Sarasota, FL |

My name is Chris and I live in Florida, I found World Class Motors online and I couldn't be more happy with my purchase I made with them. I flew to Indiana and one of the owners named Marek picked me up at the Airport. He took me back to the dealership and the Audi I was interested in was clean and ready to test drive. Everyone there was so pleasant and eager to make my experience as enjoyable as possible. I purchased the vehicle and drove it all the way back home without any problems. I would recommend them to anyone that is interested in a quality vehicle, and I will contact them again for my next vehicle.

Service

by from Noblesville, Indiana |

Alba was most helpful with the purchase of our new car and I would have no problem with referring anyone to come and see her when they are looking to buy a new car.

Great service

by from Indianapolis,In |

Yes I really enjoyed my service their customer service was excellent !!!

Great overall!!!

by from Carmel, IN |

I bought my Murano with World Class Motors...had been looking for a few months and simply couldn't decide what I wanted. Every time I walked on the lot, my every question was answered and needs were taking care of. They stayed after hours until we got to where I was comfortable with my payment. Had a minor issue with the vehicle that they took care of promptly and even found something else and fixed it right away. I will always recommend people that go above and beyond like they do!!!!