Crossroads Ford Lincoln of Southern Pines, Inc

1010 Old US Hwy 1, Southern Pines, NC 28387

New 888-652-8297 New888-652-8297
Used 877-349-3642 Used877-349-3642
Service 888-893-5749 Service 888-893-5749

"Leave your checkbook, because you simply won't need it"

Great service and friendly staff

by from Robbins, NC |

I had a great experience. The only problem I had was on one tire the top to the air stem was left off. Other than that all was extremely good experience.

January 15, 2016

We are more than glad to be of service, Tamara. The staff at Crossroads Ford Lincoln of Southern Pines always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

Great Efficient Service

by from Pinehurst, NC |

I have a 2015 Ford Edge, bought late November 2015. This was my first service. I particularly like Ann Bell, who is very, very efficient, helpful and nice! One otter thing...on March 22, 2016, I was "rear-ended" at Pinehurst traffic circle, fortunately not my fault, so other man's insurance covered everything. I went immediately to Crossroads in Southern Pines to ask where best to get body work done. You recommended Greg Brown at Southern Pines Paint and Collision. He is terrific in so many ways. My car was repaired beautifully. I would not have known about Mr. Brown had you not recommended him.

Easy car buying experience

by from Pinehurst, NC |

This was my first new car buying experience, and it was excellent. My salesperson helped me find the truck that fit my needs, and worked hard to find a financial plan that fits my budget. I was at the dealership until 8 pm. The staff at Crossroads arrive early, and stay late. They were very helpful in helping me pick my first vehicle. I would definitely recommend them.

SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY

by from LYNNFIELD, MASSACHUSETTS |

YOUR SERVICE TEAM WAS THE MOST PROFESSIONAL OF ALL THE PLACES I HAVE HAD CARS SERVICED. THEY HAD NO IDEA WHO I WAS, BUT I FELT LIKE I WAS PART OF THE FAMILY. SPECIAL THANKS TO ANN BELL AND EVIN MYRICK. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. FINALLY MADE IT HOME LAST NIGHT. WILL CALL MONDAY TO DISCUSS SUNSTATE SITUATION IF THEY HAVE NOT REACHED OUT TO YOU. AGAIN, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING LEW FREEDMAN

Great used car deal on a Lincoln Navigator L

by from Charlotte, NC |

Good folks, no run around. Worth the drive from Charlotte

May 19, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! Thanks again for the great review of Crossroads Ford Lincoln of Southern Pines!

Great services!

by from Raeford, NC |

The sales and finance staff were very professional and courteous. I would defiantly recommend Crossroads Ford to anyone looking for their next vehicle.

Great service.

by from Pinebluff, NC 28373 |

I purchased a 2016 F150 Super Crew truck from CrossRoads Ford Lincoln Southern Pines. The process in making the purchased was great, easy and very professional. Today I had my first scheduled servicing of my truck the first of three (3). The process was quick (less than 1 hr). I am very pleased with CrossRoads team.

May 19, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great Service

by from Raeford, NC |

My experience with CrossRoads Ford Lincoln of Southern Pines,INC. Was very satisfying. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and professional. My salesperson, Bruce Blakely, was wonderful. He never was pushy like most people.

Great Service

by from Rockingham, NC |

Great, fast service. I will definitely check out Crossroads when shopping for my next purchase!

Battery Replacement

by from Pinehurst, NC |

I needed a new battery. Cris sent a sales lady with a portable charger thus eliminating the need for a tow truck. This is service which the service ( could not seem to provide. Sales certainly out did service.

May 12, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and review, Edward. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!