Crossroads Ford Lincoln of Southern Pines, Inc

1010 Old US Hwy 1, Southern Pines, NC 28387

New 888-652-8297
Used 877-349-3642
Service 888-893-5749

"Leave your checkbook, because you simply won't need it"

False Advertisment

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

Found what I thought was a great deal on a used Lincold MKX. Sent in my info only to be called later and told their was a clerical mistake on the website and the car was actually a lot higher. I checked a couple of days later and this price was still on their website. Sounds to me like this is a gimmick to give them your info so they can just blame it on a mistake. BAD BUSINESS!

Horrible

by from southernpines nc |

There was a recall on parts for my expodition. I took it there, and set an appointment for a week later to assure that parts would be there. I take it a week later to the appointment to sit for an hour and wait all to find out they hadn't even ordered the parts. Then I was told they would contact me when the parts arrive. What was the point in the appointment? Why was I made to sit for an hour and then told there were No parts? Customer service is terrible. I would NOT recommend this place to any one! Get together"

Awesome business!

by from Southern pines NC |

Incredibly friendly, professional staff. Great service. Very very personable employees. Will go to them for all of my service work!