Dean Team Volkswagen Subaru of Ballwin

Used 866-697-7175
Service 866-731-5641

Excellent -- the whole process

by from O'Fallon, IL |

I cannot say enough of how well my car purchase experience was with Jason Moore. He went above and beyond any salesman that I have dealt with. I know that I will be a repeat customer. I know that I won't waste any time and for the first time I can actually say that I am looking forward to the next time that I purchase a car. Jason was so courteous and made sure the car was there knowing that we had to drive quite a distance. Jason took the time to take pictures so that we did not waste time if the vehicle wasn't what we were interested in. I highly recommend Jason Moore and the Dean Team!!

Transparent process (as they stated it would be)

by from Kirkwood, MO. |

I recently bought a car from Dean Team Subaru. It has had been 8 years since I had gone through the process of actually buying a new car for myself. It took me about 2 weeks from the time I decided to buy it (my first visit to the dealership) to the time I actually finalized the deal. I found the Sales staff (Wes G.) easy to work with in a low pressure environment. They produced the dealership invoice (upon request), and I bought it at a price that I was comfortable with after doing months and months of research. We were close in the bid/ask spread from the very beginning, so I knew they were as transparent as they said they would be. Overall I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted.