e Auto

(3.7) 3 Reviews

1122 N Broadway Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73103

Great experience.

by from Okc oklahoma |

As far as customer service none better. Mari was her name even helped get me to a bank with a 7% interest rate.for a loan. Try and find that. good luck. The cars great. Had an a/c problem. Called Ignacio to see if I could get an opinion he said sure. Went by a hour later. We ran to autozone and he fixed it. I even got my mom in there. She now drives a Cadillac cts. Love the place and the people. Even take my rides there to get a good detail.

Not What We Expected!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

We were so surprised when we arrived at e Auto, it was a little mechanics garage on the corner and had two cars out front for sale. The one we went to look at had been misrepresented online, it had little dents all over the driver's side door trim and a few on the door, the car was nasty inside and wreaked of cigars! The two young men who came over to greet us were nice but we were so very disappointed in the vehicle and the whole situation!

Great People!

by from Oklahoma City |

Great people to do business with.. Ignacio was very nice and helpful. If you go buy there ask for him, tell him Becky sent you!