Universal Motorcars

Universal Motorcars

5585 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89146

Used 888-349-3930

Your Full Service Dealer - Collision, Repair, Wheels, Rims, and Tint

They DO a lot of business here!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I was looking for a BMW however I drove away with a Mercedes. I prayed about buying a car and I found this dealership on Car Guru. I received excellent service from Greg, William, and Fabi. They worked within my budget. The Mercedes is very nice and beautiful. I appreciate all your help. I would recommend this dealership to other. I feel great about my purchase

I bought the BMW today.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I went back today and purchased the BMW I was looking at yesterday!!! Test drove it again on the highway and was sold. Great easy closing process and we drove off the lot within an hour. It sure looks nice sitting in the garage. Thinking of buying another one of their cars too. The wife may want to trade in her car. This is a very good dealership. Friendly all the way and keeps their promises. We are glad we dropped in two days ago.

Have a certified BMW Mechanic!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I have been shopping for a nice used BMW for several months now. I have searched the internet weekly for the 3 and 5 series model line. I have found some very nice vehicles even with low miles throughout the city but they were snatched up already or overpriced. Some were not in the condition as advertised. When I ran across an internet ad by Universal Motorcars, I did some research about them and liked what I saw on the internet. I thought I would pay them a visit to check out their inventory. Don't be fooled by the small lot. There is parking in the back behind the long building. Their inventory may be small but it sure is worth looking at. They had several nice cars I looked at and test drove. My salesman was Greg and he is a good character. I actually enjoyed his company and conversations. We narrowed my choice down to a nice BMW but I was unsure of the mechanical condition due to the miles on the car. This is when Greg introduced me to Dave, the certified BMW mechanic. Dave explained the dealer prep work he performed on the car and even put it up on the lift so I could peek underneath. What great service! I was impressed with Dave and asked him what it would cost to perform some basic service on my wife's Z4. To my surprise it was reasonable and very fair. This is a full service mechanic folks. Try them out. Greg and I started our negotiations and that was even fun. He introduced me to the owner, William, who was very friendly and courteous too. We did not reach an agreement on the price but I wanted to have my wife look at the BMW after she got off work and they both welcomed the idea. There was no pressure when I left and I was eager to return later that day with my wife. She test drove two cars and met Dave and William too. Once we went back to the negotiation table, we got closer to the price I wanted for the BMW. They offer a one year and a three year warranty on their vehicles for a very reasonable price. The three year power train warranty is good for 36,000 miles or three years for about $999. William threw in the one year warranty with our deal so I am assuming it is $300-$500 but not sure. The one year warranty includes up to three free oil changes and some non-powertrain items. Ask for the brochure, it is worth it in my opinion. My wife and I decided to make a decision over night and we were not pressured to buy now. They told us that the price we were at was still good tomorrow. What a great group of people to work with! I would recommend you visit their website and visit them if you see a vehicle to your liking. I would also recommend them for any mechanical work on your vehicle (not just BMW). I saw three cars they painted there and they were beautiful finishes (by Antonio). They perform auto body work too. I know what you are thinking. Because I know the staff's names I must be a relative or work for them. Wrong, I am a careful consumer who is watching out for the good small businessman. These people are wonderful to work with. Highly recommended. Buying a car should be fun and a pleasant experience.

Great customer service!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I came in interested in a car and left a happy buyer. Everything abut this place is great and i will definitely recommend to my friends.

eduardo rosa

by from Las Vegas, NV |

This was the best customer service ever......GREAT people, fantastic price, they treat you like a family. I highly recommended UNIVERSAL Motorcars.....I am VERY VERY HAPPY !!!

Excellent Service, Fast Response, Great Staff!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Very well answered anytime I had a question. Staff are well prepared to answer all the questions and services are great. I Highly recommend shopping and servicing with Universal Motorcars LV

GREAT ATMOSPHERE, EXCELLENT SERVICE!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I went to the shop to look for a new car and I ended up buying a beautiful 2006 Volkswagen Jetta. They made everything possible to make me feel comfortable while waiting, with great service and awesome staff! I highly recommend Universal Motorcars. They even have a body shop and auto repair inside the dealership, which is perfect!