Premier Mazda of Kansas City

13900 Washington St, KCMO, MO 64145

New 888-478-9286
Used 888-472-2609
Service 866-518-7541

Your premier Mazda dealer in the Kansas City area.

Finally..a dealership that I felt comfortable with

by from Kansas City, MO |

From the moment we drove into the lot where salesman Jake Giess met us until we drove away with our new CX5 I felt like it was the best experience I've ever encountered at a dealership. We are a devoted Mazda customer with this being our 6th purchase and trading them in every 5 to 6 years, however, this was my first purchase at this dealership. The inventory was huge to choose from, Jake explained every new and/or improved feature on the CX5 vs. our Mazda 6 we were trading in. He and the sales manager worked with us to give us the best trade-in price and then I had an extremely great experience with Abigail the Finance Director who was fast and totally efficient. The layout of the sales area was easy to move around in even with other customers in there, the sales area including the restrooms were spotlessly clean and they made sure we were comfortable and offered us coffee, water, and soft drinks while we waiting. I was shocked when I found out Jake was a new salesman because his knowledge of the Mazda's far surpassed any salesman that I had encountered over the past 25+ years. He was personable, friendly and talked to us like a friend from the start and wasn't pushy while still allowing us the time to make a decision. It's worth the trip to Premier Mazda in Kansas City, Missouri - here's to another 25+ years of Zoom-Zoom.

March 20, 2014

Hi ZmZm, First of all thank you for choosing Mazda as your car of choice and second of all choosing our dealership. We pride our selves in making the shopping experience unique and fun. Jake and Abigail really know their stuff! Please feel free to stop in and meet me next time you are in KC. Sincerely, Mike Rauscher General Manager

Great service, great car

by from Kansas City, MO |

I had a good experience with purchasing my used 2011 Mazda3. Everyone at the dealership was pleasant, willing to help and offered many hospitality choices. The facility is very neat and orderly, and even has a play place for young children. My 2 1/2 year old girl loved the small play room and was easily entertained. We were even offered lunch because our appointment crossed into lunch. I am happy to say I was Andrea V's first customer and she was awesome! Very friendly and willing to help any way possible. I definitely recommend this dealership. Love my new car!

dishonest

by from Kennewick, wa |

These dirtbags misled about condition of the car I purchased. The sales management and adam the salesman told me the vehicle had been in a minor fender bender. When I got it home paint came off all over car. Detail shop told me the vehicle had sustained major damage and repair was back alley cheap. Now I know why the evasive attitude when I asked what shop had done the work. These people look you right in the eye and lie like dogs.

Purchased New

by from Valley Falls, KS |

Buying the car was a good experience but since then I have had a couple of issues and cannot get a response from my salesman. It's like I'm non-existent since the purchase.

August 18, 2014

I'm very sorry to hear that! Could I ask the name of your sales associate?

Fantastic.

by from Kansas City, MO |

My car died on me and I had been looking around for a place to get one... fast. I had my car within the day with amazing financing, helpful and friendly customer service, and all for a reasonable price. If this car ever goes out, which it shouldn't with the incredibly warranty I got, I will definitely be coming back here.

Amazing Price and Service.

by from Nashville, TN |

traveled from Nashville, TN to Premier Mazda in Kansas City, MO to buy the Mazda I was interested in. Jake was an amazing salesperson. We were able to work a deal through email and the phone that was better than any deal I could get locally. In fact I saved 10 times more money than the cost of a plane ticket to fly to Kansas City to purchase a car. Jake even picked me up from the airport and drove me to the dealership. I was worried about traveling so far to purchase a car but, Jake made it totally worth the time. I couldn't be happier. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had.

June 15, 2014

Patrick, Thank you for your review! Jake is awesome to work with, always looking to make sure each customer is well taken care of. I hope to work with you again in the future for any of your vehicle needs! Mike Terry General Manager

Exceptional Experience

by from Olathe, KS |

These guys are absolute champs. I've had many good dealership experiences in my life. This was not like any of those, it was truly exceptional. The professionalism, friendliness, and overall quality of their work were like nothing I've ever seen. The reviews don't lie, if you want a Mazda go here. Having the best prices in KC is icing on the cake. Customer for life.

June 15, 2014

James, Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear that you are a customer for life with us. I look forward to working with you again in the future for all of your vehicle needs! Mike Terry General Manager

Well worth the drive from Iowa!!! Will be back !!!

by from Indianola, Iowa |

We had the opportunity to make this purchase here in Iowa. Did lots of research and found that the people here in Iowa wouldn't compete with Premier Mazda!! Dan Berger was Super the work with and really efficient!!! I hope that he is still at Premier Mazda when we are ready to buy again. I am very pleased with our purchase and well as the dealership!!!!

May 13, 2014

Shawn & Robyn, Thank you for coming to see us! Dan in excellent to work with. I look forward to working with you again in the future for your next vehicle purchase!! Mike Terry General Manager

Great Dealership!

by from Belton Mo. |

Had a great experience with Jim Bogard , he helped us get our new CX 5 and we love this car! He worked with us and helped us get the payment we wanted and get what we needed out of our trade in! Would recommend this dealership and Jim to anyone looking for a car!!

May 13, 2014

Larry, Thank you for your review! I hope you are absolutely loving to drive your new CX-5. I look forward to working with you again for any of your vehicle needs! Mike Terry General Manager

Great dealership!

by from Leavenworth, KS |

I am Military and i came into the dealership looking to trade in my Honda and get something that was more like an SUV. Brian Harris was my sales rep and he was very helpful in showing me what the dealership had to offer. He was very patient and answered all may questions. I purchased a 2014 CX-9. I wanted a certain color and The GM (Mike Terry) worked with me to get what I wanted. The service department is great as well. Overall this is a great dealership. I even brought my sister to get a car.

May 7, 2014

Aaron, Thank you for coming to see us. Brian is great to work with and I am so glad I had the opportunity to help find exactly what you were looking for! I hope you are loving to drive your 2014 Mazda CX-9. I look forward to working with you again in the future for any of your vehicle needs! Mike Terry General Manager

Brand new car for my son

by from Kansas City, MO |

We recently bought a new mazda 3 for our son. The sales rep TJ was very helpful. He allowed us to test drive several vehicles and then we called him several times for information and to come in and purchase the vehicle. He was very responsive to our questions and phone calls. During the buying process he was helpful, knowledgeable and worked to answer questions and process the sale. The best car purchasing experience that I have had in buying over seven new vehicles in my life.

May 7, 2014

Jose, Thank you for your review! TJ is great to work with, loves to make sure each customer he works with is well taken care of. I look forward to working with you again in the future for any vehicle needs you may have arise. Mike Terry General Manager