Walter's Audi

3210 Adams St, Riverside, CA 92504

New 888-252-1275
Used 866-828-2550
Service 877-717-5806

Where the lower cost of doing business helps you get a great price

Awesome Car Buying Experience! !!

by from Riverside, ca |

This was by far my best car purchase experience! ! I was greeted by David as I was walking in he was very nice, and informative but the one that made my car lease purchase happen was Mario Lopez, he was kinf, informative and had a very positive attitude as he was helping me figure out what type of financing would work best for me. The best asset a salesperson must have is product knowlege, Mario demonstrated his knowledge by explaining in detail the best attributions of the selected models I preferred . Mario had so much technology information that made it easy to understand the specs of the selected cars I was interested in buying after hesitating for a while his positive attitude convince me that this was the place I wanted my car purchase to be done, not only did he give my the good news that I'd qualify but also I qualified for the exact model I wanted Audio A4. I would strongly recommend this dealer and Mario Lopez to family n friends. Jackeline Sarabia 2015 A4 owner.

Walter's Audi responded to this review

January 2, 2015

Thank you so much for the positive feedback about our dealership! It is wonderful to hear that you had such a great experience at Walter's Audi. David exemplifies our commitment to customer service and were glad that you had such a great experience working together. Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything else. Also, don't forget to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Regards, Walter's Audi

Great service, everything done before I came in!

by from Rancho Cucamonga, Ca |

Jay Baik, helped me out amazingly all over the phone, had everything done when I came in all I did was test drive two different models and chose the one I want and sign up and go!! He was very helpful and respected my time and did everything he could to get me in the car I wanted with great payments! I would recommend Jay Baik to anyone and look forward to buying more cars from him again!

A Great Car Buying Experience

by from Riverside, CA |

I had a lovely experience at Walter's Audi while purchasing my Audi Q5. I found the car I wanted online the evening before and was able to live chat for assistance that night. The next morning I drove to Riverside and test drove my desired vehicle. Mario helped me through the process and was very professional and knowledgeable the entire time. As a female purchasing a car alone my husband was worried that I might not be given the same treatment but they could not have proved us more wrong. They were very friendly and helped us with our financing to make it work for our budget. Would highly recommend Walter's Audi for anyone looking for a new car!

Why go anywhere else?

by from Eastvale, Ca |

We all know that buying a car is pretty stressfull and the sales people are typically pushy and intimidating. Not here. I have purchsed several cars and I have never had an experience like i did at Walter's. When my husband and I got to the dealership, we were not bombarded with pressure and we didn,t "Oh god. here they come" feeling. Instead, we were greeted very pleasantly by Christian Vidal and he answered any questions we had (he knows these cars ridiculously well) and did not make us feel pressured into test driving or forcing a sale. Long story short, we got an amazing car at an amazing price from an amazing dealership and had the pleasure of doing business with an amazing salesman. This was the first dealership we visited when we made the decision to purchase an Audi. There was no need to go anywhere else. I have absolutely no complaints and I highly recommend doing business here. PS. The service department is also wonderful. We had a great experience with Javier and David.

First Car Buying Experience

by from Temecula, CA |

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 marked my first big purchase as a young adult. I came to Walter's Audi with expectations of finding out more information about the A3 and getting some price quotes, I did not imagine myself to be driving home in an A3 that day. Upon arriving on the car lot, my father and I were welcomed by Todd Bellis. We informed him of what we were looking into and right away he let us know the options available to us. After test driving the A3, we talked more about what I would I was looking for in my Audi, color, features, and most importantly, pricing. Todd worked with us to present us with the best options available and was always willing to stop during the process to answer any questions we had or to make sure we were satisfied. After a price was settled on and paperwork was filled out, Todd sat with me to assist me in connecting my phone and showing me all the technological features the car had to offer. I am very appreciative of Todd's time and patience with my father and I today and am thrilled with my new purchase!

A great experience with David Le

by from Riverside |

A great experience with Mr. David Le at Walters Audi in Riverside! I went in on a Saturday afternoon to look at the Audi A3 and was greeted by David right away. David helped me and my family feel comfortable and was more than happy to show us our options around the lot. After choosing the perfect A3, David was able to negotiate a deal that I was comfortable with and the transaction happened quickly and smonthly. David is genuine, personable and very helpful. I left with a huge smile. Thanks again, I love my car!

Brett McKinley at Walter's Audi: The best!

by from Los Angeles, cA |

I went to Walter's Audi and Brett McKinley looking for a very specific car - a manual transmission 2015 A4 - and he went above and beyond to find me the perfect car. Brett was patient with my every request, got me info I didn't even think to ask for, and was really friendly and attentive throughout the whole process. He even offered to help me with turning in my old car, which was not an Audi. I will definitely give Brett a call when I am looking for a new car after this lease expires. Great experience overall!

One of a kind Experience!

by from Indio, CA |

As soon as we got off our vehicle, we were courteously greeted by Angel Ortiz, who was charismatic and welcoming. It felt as if I was a personal friend because when he introduced me to Julie, he emphasized how he wanted me to get an exceptional experience, since it was my first time in the Audi dealership in Riverside. It was satisfying to feel welcomed from the very beginning. Julie Carter, who was by far much more than a sales representative, was the roadmap to finding the ideal car for me. She gave me numerous options, showcased different vehicles that would possibly interest me. She never once said, something was imposible. She gave me options and most importantly, she was was considerate of my budget. Julie made sure I drove home a certified vehicle with the features I was looking for in a vehicle, one major component being, to purchase a vehicle that has truth in engineering. Once we found my new jewel (A3) Jose Padilla, loan manager, made the process of closing the deal smoothly. Knowledgeable, explained all terms of purchase with great detail. Without a doubt, had a magnificent experience! Highly recommend anyone to purchase a car through Walter's Audi Dealership, in Riverside, CA.

Great Service, Certified Cars and Real People

by from Orange County CA |

I just bought an 2012 Audi A7 Prestige from Walters. Made a lengthy drive and bypassed many a dealer to get to them. In reality the car color combination/year/mileage were desirable so I made the effort. What I learned in the process was that their Certification process, attention to detail, patience and immaculate presentation of the car lead to an amazing experience and overall great value. My Sales contact Todd Bellis was perfect. I had a few "scars" from overhyped and overpriced Orange County dealerships in past dealings. Nothing like an ex Military man from the Midwest to make you feel comfortable. I highly recommend Todd, his GM Dana and the entire dealership for an exceptional experience in what most consider to be an unpleasant adventure!

Great Service THANKS Christian Vidal!

by from Riverside, CA |

I recently purchased my first Audi from Walter's and I can not tell you what an exceptional experience I had. I was fortunate enough to meet Christian Vidal, who was extremely knowledgable and helpful as we looked at a variety of models. He made sure to clearly understand what I liked and what was important to me as we looked at and drove each vehicle - he was very patient and took his time. He proactively pointed out the latest and greatest features to ensure I had all my information before making my final decision. The next step was figuring out the financing piece which is the part I most dread but again Christian made it clear, easy and was able to close the deal and get me over to finance in no time. I would highly recommend Walter's Audi and especially Christian when you are looking at your next lease or purchase. this was truly a great NO HASSLE experience.

Truly Exceptional Sales Person

by from Redlands, Ca |

I want to share my experience at Walter's Audi in Riverside California, I arrived at the dealer after hours to pick up my Q7, Todd in the sales dept. assist me not only did he help me with the retrieval of my vehicle but I had a lot of questions about my Navigation and Audi connect. He spend 45 min of his time helping me understand my Q7 thank you Todd for the truly exceptional service.

Walter's Audi responded to this review

February 27, 2015

Thank you Veronia for this truly exceptional review! Our goal is to always make our customers a top priority, and we're always thrilled when a customer leaves our dealership happy. We hope you continue to love you Q7, it's a brilliant SUV. Thanks again! Sincerely, Walter's Audi