D & L Auto Sales

211 Corunna Ave, Owosso, MI 48867

Used 888-204-5419 Used 888-204-5419

Excellent experience buying our car!

by from DeWitt, MI |

We found this dealership on Cars.com and were impressed with their website and inventory. We found several competitively priced cars we were interested in, all in good condition with low miles. When we arrived at the dealership we were greeted by Clayton, one of the sales representatives, and he was very friendly and helpful. He was knowledgeable about the vehicles, gave us a thorough walk around for each vehicle and provided straight answers to our questions. Once we had taken the test drive and decided on a vehicle, we made an offer, he talked to Eric the sales manager and we were in signing documents in a matter of minutes. No funny business, no shenanigans just excellent customer service. Eric was very efficient and thorough, carefully explaining everything along the way. We didn't finance through the dealership but if we had, I'm sure it would have been just as painless. Bottom line, we were in and out in under an hour with a car we absolutely love, at a fantastic price. I have highly recommended this dealership to all of my friends and the next time I am in the market for a used car, D & L Auto will be my first stop.

Very friendly and helpful

by from Owosso MI |

They made buying my new vehicle nice and easy. Had everything ready for me to make it fast, very happy.

Excellent service , friendly . I liked .

by from Davison MI |

Not many cars,but good service and cars in good condition. Today i bought 2007 Jeep Compass Sport for daughters ,very satisfied. Thank you very much.

Very Satisfied

by from Owosso, Mi |

I went into this dealership not quite knowing what I wanted but knowing my price range. They offered and showed me multiple cars, let me get under the hood and search the vehicle. They told me their personal opnions about the vehicles I was looking at. D&L also let me take their car to my mechanic of choice!! To get inspected, I had their car out for over an hour and they were completely ok with that! When I got back to D&L with the vehicle I liked that had just got over looked by my mechanic they offered to fix what was wrong with it free as long as I actually wanted the vehicle. I left with my new-used-car completely satisfied and shocked at the great customer service I recieved and the fact they fixed what my mechanic found wrong. I recommend D&L highly! Nice community based dealer!

bad dealer

by from Owosso,MI |

do not buy a car from this dealer, because all the car have so many problem.

only used car lot that keep inventory up to date

by from Michigan |

Bought a car And signed paper. Did not get five miles away and lost power in the engine and the engine lights came on. So we took it wright back and got our money back. They we're very understanding. Just spent alot of time,gas and miles to the car lot.

D&L auto sales reveiw

by from Battle Creek, MI |

They did not email me about finance plans, or a credit application. They only wanted to use the phone, as a way of communication. In voicemail they gave some information,but nothing on financing a vehicle.