Bridgeland Auto Brokers

545 1/2 State Highway 31, Bridgeport, NY 13030

Used 888-300-6430 Used888-300-6430

Quality used vehicles! Guaranteed credit approval!

Great buying experience with Dave and staff.

by from South New Berlin NY |

I was shopping online for a vehicle, looking for a suv. After Bridgeland Auto contacted me, they were able to put me in a truck that I really wanted. Having VERY BAD credit, they still were able to get me a deal and the payments that I can afford. "Dave" at Bridgeland was very patient with me as I keep putting my time to buy the truck off. Holding a small deposit and the truck for a long time, and not selling it out from under me, tells alot about a company. Thank You Dave @ Bridgeland.

Won't be buying from again

by from New York |

We bought a vehicle from this dealer. We got the run around for 2 weeks before we could even get the vehicle as the salesman would keep coming up with different reason to not be able to get the vehicle. We did a trade in and it has been over a month and our other vehicle is not paid off yet like they said. We now have the bank calling us and have late fees. Will never do business with again.

Bridgeland Auto Brokers responded to this review

May 11, 2016

We apologize for any inconvenience that was incurred during your purchase with us. Here at Bridgeland, we strive to conduct business in a timely manner whether it be the sale or the service that it takes to finalize a sale. Unfortunately, with an anonymous review, we don't have the opportunity to address the specific situation. Hopefully we have another opportunity to win your confidence back!

sam campanie

by from canastota , ny |

i bought a suv from them the warranty was up the transmission went bad, i called them up buddy said bring it back so he could look at it, put a transmission in that went bad too he apologized a lot and wouldn't let me take it until he made it right. and didn't charge me a penny my wheel bearing started to go he offered to split he cost and take care of the labor all out of warranty what else can you ask for. i can't say anything but good about them they are great, i keep saying it was out of warranty because they did it all for free that's a big deal most places wouldn't have done it all free. i will buy another car for sure. the salesman john was great too helped with getting it fixed . stop in and just talk with them you'll see they do care about the customer. thank you again buddy and john for everything .

great job from the start

by from Liverpool, NY |

Had great customer care from the moment I walked in the door. David worked hard on getting everything done as quickly as possible. They had my vehicle check out right away and did anything needed. Right on top of minor things I've observed. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a good deal & price. Thinking bout getting wife's new car there as well. Thanks BridgeLand. ..

Definitely Would Recommend

by from Kirkville NY |

Outstanding experience We had tried a couple of other dealers first and we're very unhappy. We tried Bridgeland and worked with Dave who managed to get us in the perfect vehicle for us in just 2 days. Not only did they get us a fair deal with not so great credit, but the entire crew was just great. I would definitely recommend. Lynn

Great Dealer...Great Vehicles...Honest dealer

by from Russell, NY |

Made my 2nd purchase from this dealership in 4 months. Both experiences were great and negotiations for each vehicle was fair and equitable. I have nothing but praise to put forth for both David and Buddy in my experiences with their dealership. I can only hope they have vehicles to replace the ones I have purchased a few years down the road. No issues with this dealer or anything they promise as part of any deal they make. Will definitely by from them again!

good luck i'll spend elsewhere

by from cortland NY |

if your looking for a run around you should shop here... i'll spend my money elsewhere

can't get an answer on a trade. no call back

by from Cartland NY |

I think I'll buy elsewhere. Sergio is a good guy. Seems honest and he was trying but rob dropped the ball.

Clean cars cheap!

by from Oswego, NY |

Andrew was great. Very helpful and easy to talk to. Spared me the sales pitch and the gimmicks and got right to the brass tax. I walked away feeling like I got a great deal on a great car. Hassle free and very quick. Thanks guys!

Very professional

by from Cleveland NY |

What a great place to buy a vehicle. These guys are very professional in every area of the sale and service. Dave was very helpful in the sale of my truck answered all questions and concerns I had whether I was in his office or thru a call or txt. Always returned calls very quick unlike other places I've dealt with in the past. Buddy was also very helpful in the service dept. I had a couple small problems and he took care of them on a very professional and timely fashion. Right in and right out and fixed right. Thanks again to everyone at Bridgeland