Bridgeland Auto Brokers

Bridgeland Auto Brokers

545 1/2 State Highway 31, Bridgeport, NY 13030

Used 888-300-6430

Quality used vehicles! Guaranteed credit approval!

Totally Great Experience

by from East Syracuse |

This is not your run of the mill used car dealership. I had a great experience, while looking for a safe, reliable and affordable car for my son. The office was warm and inviting, no high pressure sales tactics, a big selection of vehicles to choose from in all price ranges, everyone was super friendly and helpful, financing was offered and dmv services were taken care of too. Dave was wonderful to work with, he put my mind at ease, answered all of my questions, responded to my text messages and phone calls immediately and all in all made what is usually a dreaded thing, easy and enjoyable. I will be back again next year when my younger son will be looking for a car and then again after my lease is up, to find something for myself. Thanks Dave, Nick loves his new "whip" ( as he calls it ) and Im a happy Momma knowing he is safe on the roads.

totally great dealership

by from watertown ny |

Looked online about reviews before even looking into their inventory After seeing the reviews My wife and i looked at a vehicle they had. Without a doubt they made the whole buying experience a very pleasant experience.The salesman and the staff were without a doubt made you feel at ease right from the start to finish .I am not the type of person who has the time to leave reviews as my job has long days.So with that said means a lot .They are in my opinion one of the best dealerships i have been to in my 50 yrs plus and believe me i have seen a lot. I even had a issue and without hesitation they responded in a very quick manner as to make sure that it was resolved. I WOULD TOTALLY RECOMMEND others to visit this dealership as i have and you wont regret it

great dealership

by from Cazenovia |

Over all we had a really good experience. After searching online and other dealership getting no we're with them. This place and David the dealer we worked with made our car buying experience very easy going and straight forward. Couldn't have asked for better service. They also have a wide range of vehicles to select from. Thank you to David and the whole staff here we LOVE our new car. :)

05 Avalanche

by from Auburn,NY |

I bought my avalanche in mid August, the buying experience was awesome!! After my purchase I had a few problems with my truck and Bridgeland was amazing working with me to get everything fixed perfectly. This is a great place to buy a vehicle, they go above and beyond to make sure their customers are satisfied with the whole car buying experience.

2008 Nissan Titan

by from Mexico, Ny |

Had a good experience they were willing to work with me on the price & financing. Repairs i wanted before the purchase they were a little difficult with. Nothing major but i understand there trying to profit off a used vehice and figuring that if anything does go wrong it will just get covered under the extended warrenty rather than eat away at their profit. I have had the vehicle almost a week and no major complaints, i hear a faint click once in a while in the front end but it does not affect anything at this point and would be covered under the warranty should something come of it. Overall I am very happy with my vehicle purchase which by the way i found on cars.com after a friend told me to check it out.

Bridgeport auto brokera

by from Fort Drum, Ny |

They were terrible..did not hold the vehicle I was going to buy..took out a loan amd everything..and they sold it to someone else..hope nobody goes there

Bridgeland Auto Brokers responded to this review

May 9, 2014

Adrian, we sincerely appreciate your comments .You called our dealership on a Monday and said that you wanted to buy the Silverado, without even seeing the truck. We didn?t hear from you again. You then showed up the following Saturday with the money, but we had already sold it. Unfortunately, in this industry we only hold a vehicle with a deposit. This is due to the high demand for the quality vehicles that we have in stock. We make every effort to deliver a positive buying experience. We regretfully missed the opportunity to earn your business, and for that we sincerely apologize. If there is anything we can do for you, please contact our Sales Manager, Johnny Robinson, directly at 315-633-7060.