Dallas Car Credit Corporation

(5.0) 3 Reviews

2122 W Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX 75220

Very Happy Customer

by from Denton TX |

Thanks to Dallas Car Credit for making my car buying experience so great! I am enjoying my Honda Accord and everything is going as promised. I especially want to thank them for keeping their promise that they would stand by me after the sale. Thanks so much for the easy buying process and the quality car you were able to get me financed on. Thanks, Very Happy Customer !!!!!

Very helpful on getting me approved

by from Dallas, TX |

Great sales and service. They got me approved on the vehicle I wanted. They made my experience a very easy one.

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Dallas, TX |

I rarely write reviews but after the great buying experience I had with the knowledgable and friendly staff of Dallas Car Credit Corporation, I just felt that I should let other people know of the great service from start to finish I received. From when I first walked on the lot, I wasn't jumped on. My salesperson Vance walked me through the process smoothly and I didn't feel pressured at all to buy anything. I have a credit challenge history and thought it would be like other dealerships I visited that week, no I'm sorry....your're not approved. That wasn't the case at Dallas Car Credit Corp. They educated me on how to improve my credit as well as get me approved on the BMW I've always dreamed up. They have since called me to ask how I like the car and if they can help in way that they're always there to help. I would highly suggest a visit to this dealership. I'm sending my friends and family there too.