North Georgia Auto Brokers

North Georgia Auto Brokers

3515 Stone Mountain Hwy, Snellville, GA 30078

Used 877-260-0094

Financing Available! Warranty Up To 5 Years!

Great people to work with

by from LAWRENCEVILLE, GA 30044 |

I am so Happy with my Car. my sales person and ALL of the staff at north Georgia auto brokers of Snellville treated me so kind and they were very patient with me. This is the place to come! I will tell all of my family and friends

helpful with me

by from Snellville, GA |

I bought a car form north Georgia auto brokers and the sales person been very helpful with me

Impressed

by from Marietta, Ga. |

I'd like to thank Akram and the entire staff for such a great experience. They gave me what I was wanting for my trade and a great deal on my new Volkswagen. I never thought I would say I had a fun time test driving and car shopping here. No pressure and enjoyable experience! I'm going to tell all of my friends!

Friendly and Fast

by from Decatur, Ga. |

Friendly, courteous and most helpful.. The staff exceeded my expectations. I'm very happy we chose North Georgia Auto Brokers to make our vehicle purchase. I truly feel that we got an amazing deal!!!

Worth the drive

by from Austell, Ga. |

It's worth the drive to Snellville. A friend recommended me to this dealership, and I'm really glad we looked at their inventory on their website.We didn't feel any pressure and they were very friendly.

Excellent Sales Staff

by from Lawerenceville, Ga. |

I saw the Nissan Maxima that I wanted on Cars.com and then went to their website. I saw a few other cars that I also wanted to check out. They have a huge selection to choose from. I ended buying a Toyota Camry that I totally love! Everyone was so friendly. I didn't feel like they were trying to take advantage of me because I'm a lady. They gave me honest answers to all of my questions! I recommend them to anyone who's looking for a great car buying experience (especially women)!

Satisfied customer!!!

by from Jonesboro, Ga. |

We had a wonderful experience again! They were very helpful and answered all of my questions! We've been so pleased with both cars we purchased from North Georgia Auto Brokers.

Top Notch!

by from Carrolton, Ga. |

When we came to the dealership and we were not sure of what we could purchase! Since they gave me just what I was wanting for my trade, they made it possible for my new car. I'm happy to have a dependable car for my family!

Love my car!!!

by from Union City, Ga. |

I was on a limited budget and they were very patient with me and found the perfect car! They had a great attitude during my car searching and deciding what I was buying. So happy! Thank you North Georgia Auto Brokers!

Do not BUY cars from this dealer

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

We had bought Volkswagen Pasat & Nissan Maxima. Both cars ran in to lot of mechanical issues within few weeks of buying the car. Once the car is sold the dealer does not bother to look in to the problems and ignores you completely.

Do not buy a car from these people!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Do not buy a car from these people! They advertised my car as having "ice cold AC" and when I tested it, it was cold out (so it was obviously cold air that was going to come out no matter what). When the AC magically didn't work the next day when it was hot out, I took it to a repair shop and they told me the condenser was majorly cracked and leaking. (I highly doubt that happened in just one day after I bought the car!) When I called them to reconcile the issue, they told me to "buy the cans of stuff to make it cold" and that "the owner was not going to spend any more money on that car." They also did not send me my title for over three weeks and when they finally did, they had filled it out wrong and I had to send it back to them at the last minute so I could get it registered before my dealer plate expired. They are obviously just trying to make a quick sale and do not stand behind their merchandise or care about their customers. I just hope more people don't end up getting taken advantage of like I obviously did!