Akron Auto Trader

(5.0) 3 Reviews

25 E Waterloo Rd, Akron, OH 44319

A GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I've been looking for a used scion tc for a while and I came across one at Akron Auto Trader. I spoke with TJ who was very friendly and professional and he told me everything about the car, even sent me additional pictures of the car. Once I arrived TJ had the car clean and waiting on me to take it for a test drive. I got a GREAT price on the car. The buying process was smooth and fast. I had a nice drive home. Thanks again TJ

January 15, 2014

Thank You sir, We are glad that you like the car and your drive from Cincinnati was worth it. Thank You Tj

Great Prices

by from Cleveland, OH |

After researching online i found the car I was looking for. Akron Auto Trader had the best deal in the surrounding area. I would highly recommend looking for a car at this business. They have reasonable prices. I was very happy with my experience buying a used car here!

January 15, 2014

Thank You Mr Butler, I am glad you like the car. Call us in future if you need anything. Thanks Tj

Akron Auto Trader is BEST!!

by from Akron, Ohio |

Very glad I found this dealer on Cars.com! TJ was great to work with, no pressure, very helpful and made the whole buying experience easy. Many nice cars at low prices, and I highly recommend Akron Auto Trader! Thanks TJ.

January 15, 2014

Thank You Happy Car Buyer. We are glad you like the car and Shopping experience at our dealership.