Lindsay Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

8100 Centreville Rd, Manassas, VA 20111

Great Dealership

by from N.E. PA. |

After spending many hours at dealerships in my area (N. E. PA.) I started looking on line and again spending a lot of time. I came across Lindsay web site. After finding a vehicle (a Ram 1500 Laramie) I was interested in i filled out the information needed. The next day i got a call from internet sales manager Bahram Shakeri. He was very professional and informative. After thinking about it for a few day I decided to stop buy their dealership on my way home from Roanoke VA. (a 3/12 hour detour) to look at the truck and to make a long story short I purchased the truck and around 6 Hours later i was driving my new Ram home (a 4/12 drive) I can't say enough about everyone I had contact with. Bahram even helped me transfer all my tools and cross box in his suit and all the rest of the things i had in the cab which I appreciated. My wife is now thinking of buying a new vehicle and even though Lindsay is well out of our way we will definitely give Bahram a call to see if he can help us.

March 17, 2015

Fantastic! Thank you for driving very far out of your way to do business with our store. We appreciate the vote of confidence and hope to see you wife soon for her next vehicle :) Enjoy that truck!

Great Buying Experience

by from Stafford, Va |

We recently purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited from Lustine Jeep. We met with the sales manager (Matt) as we arrived and he had us work with a sales professional (Basil) who was a great guy from the very start. He was very knowledgeable about the products and helped us find the vehicle that matched our very picky wants and needs. Once we found our car, we began the process of negotiation, which is usually like a bad trip to the dentist. It actually wasn't bad and we all (including the closer) laughed through the entire process. They all are very knowledgeable about their product and they all have a great sense of humor. The paperwork process went smoothly and we were out the door. I can't say enough good things about Basil. He was great through the sales process, then followed it up the next morning with a phone call and a text thanking us for our business. We are happy with the deal we got and the experience. I don't give out 5 Stars easily, but they earned it!

August 29, 2015

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. Enjoy your new Jeep!

Good job

by from upper Marlboro md. |

I think the guy's at the dealship were very helpful and supportive

August 29, 2015

Thanks so much for your 5 star review!

great dealership

by from Oakland Md |

Great service, Urey, my sales representative took the time to make sure I was completely satasfied. He made sure everything went smoothly from the time I walked through the door until the very end of the process. Even weeks later he continued to verify that I was happy with my purchase as I live three hours from the dealership. Highly recommend this dealership and the prompt and courteous service.

August 29, 2015

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback, and the kind words for Urey. We greatly appreciate your business, and are very pleased to hear of your journey and happy ending working with us.

Great to work with

by from Northern Virginia |

We had been to several other dealers and had one bad experience after another, our confidence in their honesty was dropping and frustration levels growing. At Lindsay our sales person Kyle actually listened to us and didn't try to force us into something we didn't want or need. Even thought we didn't initially come to an agreement on a vehicle we still had a very positive experience with Kyle and the staff and when they called back with an option that worked out for us jumped at the opportunity. I have never before written a positive write-up on a car dealership but I can honestly recommend Kyle and Lindsay Jeep.

August 29, 2015

Thanks so much for leaving us your feedback, and the kind words for our team members. We appreciate your business, and are very pleased to hear of your journey and happy ending working with us.

2015 JKU - The search ended at Lindsay Manassas

by from Centreville, VA |

I was in search of a particular Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I had my requirements in mind, and a price point i wanted to stay under. I visited a competing Jeep dealer and was treated just as I expected...pushed to buy the upgrade, pushed to look over at configurations that I knew I did not want. Lndsay Manassas was next on my list of dealers to try. I was hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst. Thankfully, Lindsay was fantastic. John was excellent. Knowledgeable about the vehicle I was looking for, helpful, patient, etc. Didn't push me to pick up items I wasn't looking for. I couldn't have asked for a better new car buying experience. I believe I was treated fairly and honestly. Well done, John. Thank you for all your help today. My wife and I truly appreciate it.

August 29, 2015

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback, and the kind words for our team members. We greatly appreciate your business, and are pleased to hear of your journey and happy ending working with us.

Great Dealership, Great People!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I recently bought used Toyota Tundra here and have nothing but good things to say about this dealership and people that work here. I am completely satisfied with the purchase, service, atmosphere and everything else. Not only my sales person Robert Anderson did a great job, but the whole team who helped me was great. Thanks a lot, guys!!!

April 24, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review and endorsement of Robert. We appreciate your business. Have a great day! Paul Smyth General Manager

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Manassas, VA |

I don't think anyone *enjoys* the car buying experience. From pushy salesmen to haggling with finance guys, it's just not something people look forward to. However, Jim Rubin and his team at Lindsay Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram did a FANTASTIC job of not only locating the perfect car for me, but actually made it an exciting experience. There was no rush, no tacky sales tactics, just an honest effort to get me the car I wanted and needed. I bought a gorgeous 2015 Challenger that Jim located at a dealership somewhere in PA. His team went right to work, securing the vehicle, getting it to the Manassas dealership, and having it ready for me to drive home. When it came to talking money , Mike was great. He was very easy to work with, willing and able to discuss every line item of the contract to my satisfaction, and was even able to work some magic when numbers needed "massaging." I feel that I got a very good price for my car, and felt respected as a woman when it came to negotiating the deal. I picked up the car on Jim's day off, so Theresa was ready for me when I came in. She had the keys in hand, took me for a spin in the new car, then proceeded to explain the car's features. She was personable, fun, and so knowledgeable about the car. Between Jim, Theresa, and Mike, I felt like the only customer in the entire dealership. They were attentive, listened carefully to my wants and needs, and found me the PERFECT car. I couldn't recommend them more. If you're looking for a dealership that genuinely loves pairing people with the right cars, check them out. Ask for Jim or Theresa. These two make an awesome team!

March 17, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review! We certainly appreciate your business and kind words. We work hard to provide a great buying experience for every customer. We want customers to LOVE it :) Glad you did! Take Care.

Work with Chris Lamb - Excellent Salesman

by from Herndon, VA |

Let me preface this review with that I am a real person, not a paid phony positive review. I was in the market for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler. I found one on Lindsay's website after doing a search on Cars.com. I found one I really liked and paid Lindsay a visit. As usual, my guard was up when I walked in the door. Chris Lamb approached me and invited me in. Chris was extremely friendly, professional and most importantly not pushy. Chris is the antithesis of the used car salesman. He has a very easy going manner while still very interested in helping you. I appreciate that sales people need to sell cars and make their qoutas. That's the sales business. But Chris Lamb and the others at Lindsay in Manassas did a great job of making the car buying process enjoyable (as hard as that is to believe). I highly recommend Chris. Ask for him when you walk in the door.

March 17, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review. It's great to hear that Chris took good care of you and you (actually) enjoyed the car buying experience :) We appreciate your business. Have a great day.

Great customer service!

by from Stafford, VA |

My hubby just bought me a 2015 Chrysler 200C for my bday. Unfortunately, we arrived 30 minutes before the dealership closed. However, the sales rep stayed and was very pleasant to work with. It was his son's bday that day as well and I felt horrible for holding him up. He worked efficiently and kept us informed on everything that was going on. My sales reps name is Jeff Shepard, if you'd like to purchase a vehicle I strongly recommend him! Also, the manager, Michael Kim did a wonderful job of getting us in and out. He told it like it was and didn't beat around the bush. My overall experience at this dealership was great. Thanks for my new car!! I LOVE IT!

March 17, 2015

Happy Birthday! What a great gift :) We certainly appreciate your business and that you took the time to write a 5 star review. Thanks.