Lindsay Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Service 888-798-3047

You'll Love It At Lindsay

Praise for John Choi and Lindsay Manassas

by from Washington, DC |

I recently bought a 2011 Wrangler from John Choi at Lindsay Manassas and I can't say enough good things about the experience. Prior to visiting the lot, I spent months researching online and visiting other dealers. Since it's always a roll of the dice when you start communicating with a dealer, one of the first things I would do when someone responded to me from a dealership was check out the reviews folks left after their experiences. Given that Manassas is a bit of a trek from DC, I wasn't sure if I'd even go out there. But when reading the good things others had written about John, who had reached out to me in response to my inquiry, I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm extremely happy I did. John is the kind of salesperson you cross your fingers and hope you get. He's extremely personable, straightforward and goes out of his way to make you comfortable through what can be a daunting experience in a lesser salesperson's hands. Considering this was my first Wrangler, John was very patient and honest with responses to my many questions. I never once got the feeling that he was trying to rush me out the door with something I didn't want. Instead, I came away feeling that John would spend as much time with you as you needed to made sure you got a fair deal on the vehicle you wanted. Once the sale is done, John doesn't disappear. He stayed in constant contact during the drawn out process of getting my hard plates from DC DMV and made sure that I was fully satisfied with the Jeep. If you're in the market for a Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep, you really should reach out to John and the folks at Lindsay. They are far and away the best dealership in the DC/NOVA region that I worked with during my search.

August 26, 2014

We love to hear from our Lindsay customers, so thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We are happy to hear that our team was able to assist you throughout your entire car search, and we appreciate you making the trip from DC!

Great customer service!

by from Stafford, VA |

My hubby just bought me a 2015 Chrysler 200C for my bday. Unfortunately, we arrived 30 minutes before the dealership closed. However, the sales rep stayed and was very pleasant to work with. It was his son's bday that day as well and I felt horrible for holding him up. He worked efficiently and kept us informed on everything that was going on. My sales reps name is Jeff Shepard, if you'd like to purchase a vehicle I strongly recommend him! Also, the manager, Michael Kim did a wonderful job of getting us in and out. He told it like it was and didn't beat around the bush. My overall experience at this dealership was great. Thanks for my new car!! I LOVE IT!

Awesome experience!

by from WASHINGTON DC |

I have been in the market for a new vehicle for the past month. After visiting several dealerships I became interested in a new Jeep Cherokee. I am not defined by my car and generally do not enjoy the process of purchasing automobiles. However, Lindsay Jeep, or to be more specific , Salesman Gerry Hebron has changed my entire outlook on the experience. His professionalism, low pressure and friendly personality was very rewarding. As a matter of fact, Mr. Hebron sets a standard that all dealerships should follow, which projects such a positive experience, I just don't see how I will be able to ever deal with another car salesperson again--I AM SERIOUS! The bottom line was the final price, and as one other dealership told me "I CANT TOUCH THAT DEAL" Thank you Mr. Hebron, I wish you the best ......

Awesome service, Great price!

by from Warrenton, VA |

As with many people, car shopping can be like going to the dentist. A sometimes painful experience but something the must be done. Well it was that time again for us, so after work my husband and I ventured out on our mission to buy. We went to several dealerships. One in Warrenton, never called back regarding a basic price information on a specific vehicle. The other at Tyson's Corner, was unfriendly and insulted us with an extremely low-ball offer on our trade-in. The third night out, we were tired and a bit discouraged as we drove into Lindsay located in Manassas. We were welcomed by David Chute a salesman that we had contacted earlier with questions. It was quite cold out, 13 degrees, but it didn't seem to slow David down. He walked my husband all around the lot, answering any question that was presented. He was friendly, NOT pushy, and very knowledgeable. We knew the vehicle we wanted and the price we had in mind. We understood it was a stretch so Fino Saladina the sales manager came in to assist. Fino and David were determined to help us out. Fino not only met us where we were, at but presented us with an offer that we couldn't refuse, Lifetime Bumper to Bumper! They were honest and upfront, no haggeling back and forth. No insulting low-ball offers on our trade-in. Next we quickly moved on to the finance manager, Michael Kim. This guy really knows his stuff. He found us a lower rate than even our credit union could offer. Again, no pressure on additional add-ons. We walked into his office at 10:05pm and were shaking hands and leaving at 10:32pm. What an amazing experience! We really appreciate being treated like a "client" rather than a quick sale. Thank you folks at Lindsay! We love our new RAM Truck and will be back!

February 4, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review! Glad everything worked out and we could do this deal quickly and easily for you. Enjoy your new Ram Truck and welcome to the Lindsay family. Paul Smyth General Manager

Not Again

by from Rockville, MD |

No one show have to take 5 hours to buy a car. The Manager quoted us a price on the phone three times and we asked if that would be the price we would pay when we got there we were told yes. Once we arrived he did not want to honor his quoted price after we drove for two hours to get there. Several hours later 11PM were started to walk out the door and then we were offered the price. Dont understand why the price could not have been honored before walking out. All said we left at 1AM with the car but was not happy with the wasted time.

February 4, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this in more detail with you. It does not sound like you had a good experience and that is not how we want to treat customers. Please call me at 703-368-5300.

Great online buying experience

by from Sacramento, CA |

I live in California and i bought a car from the dealership over the internet. I didn't see it in person prior to buying it so the agent took the time to send me more photos and followed all my instructions to make my transaction smooth. Chris the sales person did a great job and i am sure i bugged him a lot but he was always courteous and professional.

February 4, 2015

Tarek Thank you for the HUGE vote of confidence to buy a vehicle from 3,000 miles away. We appreciate your business and trust in Lindsay. Paul Smyth General Manager

Best Customer Service Ever!!!!

by from Woodbridge, VA |

If it was not for the employees at this dealership, this dealership would not have a foot to stand on! They are not only personable but they care beyond you signing the purchase agreement. Hank, Phil and Mr. Fino were the best salespeople I have ever encountered in all my years and all the cars. They made my experience so enjoyable. They even had me laughing because they are like an office full of family! All of their employees, not just them. I even have a cartoon character I look like too, lol! Apparently I'm a Bratz doll and my sales person looked like the man from CPT Kangaroo, LOL! So as you can tell, I am really happy. Walked in with the credit but had a trade in with negative equity. Still drove away with my dream truck! I love Dodge and have always wanted a Dodge Durango. Well I got a 2014' Dodge Durango! Mr. Hank even saw some money I was due back from when I purchased my trade in. He didn't have to but he went online and did the work. I have two checks coming in the mail! He didn't have to go beyond me signing the purchase agreement. He did! Mr. Phil called me the next day to follow-up, answer some questions I had the night before and to extend a courtesy for me to call him with any issues or questions or concerns. Mr. Fino... The non military BIGGEST MILITARY SUPPORTER!!! Made me feel like a celebrity! As a Service Member that is awesome! They gave me the APR that I was looking for. The deal that was good. A comfortable payment. A great Credit Union. I can go on and on... Not because they asked me to. I am doing this because I choose to. I want the world to know that this dealership is awesome and I would recommend anyone to go there. Go there! Let them take care of you! You deserve the best! They are absolutely the frickin best!!!!!

February 4, 2015

Sergeant M Thank you! You are awesome and we appreciate your business. The car buying process can be difficult and we want to make it fun. So happy you were happy, laughing and enjoyed our culture of family. Enjoy that Durango and we'll see you when it's time for the first service. Thanks again, Paul Smyth General Manager

GREAT PRICE- WORTH THE DRIVE

by from Lititz, PA |

I received a great price on a new Wrangler Rubicon. I had to drive 3 hrs. to get to the dealership but it was worth the drive. They stayed late to meet me & didn't rush me out so they could close. Sam Rosa (sales) was great to deal with & has called to make sure I am enjoying my new Jeep.

November 18, 2014

Thank you so much for providing us with this positive feedback an for making the drive to visit us! So glad to hear you are enjoying your new Jeep!

Two Thumbs Up!

by from Virginia |

From the moment we called in about the vehicle Ash was very attentive. We came in later that day and Tammy approached us and was nothing but fantastic thoughtout the whole process! We came back the next day to close the deal and both Ash and Tammy went out of their way to get us in and out in a timely manner. I would highly recommend both of them to anyone shopping for a vehicle! Great job guys!!

November 18, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

Extremely Poor Customer Service

by from Manassas, VA |

Extremely frustrated. Bought my car in Dec 2013 - and experience was excellent, as was the first service following a few months later. However, learned this dealership is under new ownership within the last few months and customer service and experience is now below acceptable. Here is my experience: Called in May 2014 in response to a recall notice, was told the part would be available August 2014. Called back mid-July 2014, to check status, and service representative laughed and said it would be October. Also informed me that I was "13 on the list". Called back early August 2014 to check status again, was sent straight to voicemail. To this day (two weeks later) have not received a call back. Called two days after leaving the voicemail and was told the person was again not there. After a long discussion about my specific situation, with the poor service rep who had answered the call, was told 15-20 people were ahead of me on the "list". How is that even possible?!?!?! At first, he recommended I come by the next day in hopes they would have a part and to explain my situation, but then later stated that I was obviously upset and that the situation may not go well in person. I asked if he was insinuating that I was unable to have a professional discussion, to which he replied no - he was concerned about how the service rep whom I had left a voicemail for would react. How could a company employ service reps that cannot properly and professionally handle customer concerns?!?! Was also advised that they had a part available, but could not hold it. Apparently the only option was to take time off of work. On the day of the appointment, I called to confirm the appointment and service, and was told there may have been a "misunderstanding" and that they had the first recall piece, but if it needed a full replacement - that would have be ordered. What?!?! When I went for my appointment, I spoke with the service manager who admitted that if a customer came in for any repair and or simply showed up and asked if they had the part in stock - legally they were serviced immediately. He could not explain how I had "dropped on the list" or why the do not honestly explain to customers the list is not the only way recall parts are being matched to customers. So I recommend to all those patiently waiting their turn, to simply show up. Apparently no benefit to waiting your turn. I was displeased that I had to ask to speak with the service manager when I arrived for my appointment, would have thought that knowing my situation (which he confirmed he did), he would have made the effort to initiate a discussion with me upon arrival. The service manager expressed that they are experiencing "growing pains" during the transition - I replied that I do not believe that the customer should have to settle for a poor experience in the interim for an internal business problem. Also surprised that although the General Manager was on-site, he did not come at all. Upon completion of service, they charged me in full - was shocked they did not even attempt to discount a $30 oil change, which would have shown they were taking some action to mend the customer relationship. It's the little actions that speak volumes. I called the customer care line at 800-992-1997, and recommend you do the same if you have a poor experience like this. At least there is a record of the account, it goes on file and the owner is notified. Wish I could rate higher for some areas above, but if I have to fight for an appointment, be frustrated and annoyed the entire time, I am unable to separate the experience in this particular case - it all rolled into one unsatisfactory event. I am committed to finding a dealership that appreciates and values my business. No reason to give my hard earned money here, when there are clearly other Jeep dealerships in the immediate area. Go anywhere else!!!

August 28, 2014

Thank you for providing us with this feedback. Your concerns have been communicated to our team as part of our ongoing efforts to provide our customers with the best experiences possible. We apologize for any inconvenience or miscommunication you experienced with our team. We understand the frustrations associated with vehicle recalls, and we are sorry if our team added to those frustrations. Our Service Director, David Edwards, has spoken to you regarding your concerns and would appreciate the opportunity to earn back your business. If there is anything he can do to further assist you, please contact him directly at dedwards@lindsaycars.com or 571-210-4661. Thank you.

Extremely Poor Customer Service!

by from Manassas, VA |