MS Motors

2422 N Hayden Island Dr, Portland, OR 97217

Couldn't be happier with MS Motors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Portland OR |

Loved everything about this small dealership! No pressure or annoying salesman. Drove 7 cars until I picked the ONE! Love my car! I wanted to change tires couple of months later and MS Motors called American Tires and got me their wholesale discount! Very happy!

Great place to buy a car! Very satisfied!

by from Portland OR |

Fun experience for sure! They put the cartoons for my little ones while we were doing the paperwork so made the whole process that much easier! Im very happy with my car and will indeed buy here again! We purchased 2001 Mercedes M class.....

Got my dream car at MS MOTORS LLC

by from Portland OR |

My name is Nermin & I bought 03 CL55 AMG here. I am extremely happy with overall experience and off-course my new 500hp baby! Thank you very much!!!! Best used car dealer in Oregon!!!!!

I am very happy with my audi a8

by from Portland or |

Hi I just wanted to say that I'm very happy customer.Excellent customer service, answered all my questions I will recommend MS motors to all my friends Best place to buy a car. And thank you for my Audi a8

100% SATISFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Seattle WA |

What can I say! I love this dealership, I love Manny, I love my suv! No hidden fees, no surprises! Since I live in Seattle; I negotiated the price over the phone and Manny kept his word! Very happy with my Hummer H2! I highly recommend MS Motors! Looking forward to doing more business here :)))))

Bought my hybrid here! Very very happy overall!

by from Gresham OR |

Very happy with my Toyota Prius we purchased at MS Motors! No complaints what so ever! Will deffinitely recommend these guys to everyone! Thaaaaaank youuu!

Love these guys, got 2000 F250 diesel here.....

by from Happy Valley OR |

Loved everything from presentation to paperwork process! I feel like they really treat every customer with respect and honesty! Got my F250 7.3 turbo diesel with over 200k miles and truck runs like a champ! No issues what so ever. I recommended MS Motors to my good friend and she got VW Jetta there and is also extremely satisfied. Very reasonable pricing and top notch service!!!!!!!!!

Beware!!! They sell shiny junk cars!!

by from Hood River, Oregon |

This dealership sell garbage cars!!!! They look good to the eye, but the car I bought only. Lasted for 70 miles befor it needed over $1000 worth of servic to repair the heater core which they just patched with JB weld so that they could get it off the lot before it failed!!! This guy sells really aweful cars!!! Don't buy anything from here!!!

Best used car dealer in town, period!!!!!

by from Portland OR |

My wife and I bought 2003 BMW M3 smg from MS Motors 7 months ago today! We could not be happier with the car. Car does have 102k miles but MS Motors replaced everything from tires, brakes to bushings therefor making the car drivible with no major maintnance needed for years to come. We are very thankful we found this place! We will buy here again for sure in near future. THANK YOU Manny!

Don't let the indoor clean showroom fool you!!!!

by from Portland |

Be careful what you buy from them. Ask for a CARFAX AND make sure you have a professional look at it. Don't let the clean shinny car fool you. Good luck.