MS Motors

MS Motors

2712 N Hayden Island Dr, Portland, OR 97217

Used 888-475-2240

Customer satisfaction is our top priority

Manny is the man! Outstanding customer service

by from Damascus, OR |

You know how it is when you buy a new car. It's hard to wait. Manny took less than twenty minutes to wrap up my paperwork. Not only that, but I was going to have to wait for a day off of work to pick up the check from my bank. Manny drove a hundred miles round trip to pick up the check for me. I didn't have to take a day off, wait for the mail to deliver it or wait for the weekend to get it myself. At MS Motors they definitely went above and beyond to make this the best car buying experience I've ever had.

Great buying experience!

by from Portland or |

Recently I was in the market for a hybrid. While I was searching I stumbled across ms motors so I called and set up a appointment. They showed me what they had for inventory, I ended up driving a couple cars, and finally came to the conclusion I was in love with the civic. I ended up purchasing this vehicle. He gave me more for my trade in then anyone place offered, and my purchase was hassle free, and no pressure at all. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a quality vehicle!

Great buying experience!

by from Vancouver WA |

Got my dream suv, Mercedes GL 550 at ms motors and I love it! Service was great! Honest bussiness from start to finish! Thank you!

So great to work with

by from Portland, OR |

Manny was a delight to work with. Son loves the new/used ride. Manny was very accommodating n scheduling time to show the car. Felt like we got a really good deal on both sides.

BEST EXPERIENCE, EVER! GREAT PLACE!

by from Salem Oregon |

So glad I found this little dealership! They really care about product they sell! They were also very fair with my trade in which was very important to me. Highly recommended!

Chilled place! Will buy more cars here in future:)

by from P Town |

I had very cool experience at MS motors buying my most recent suv! I highly recommend these guys!

Great place to buy a car!

by from Portland |

Just bought my suv here. Love it! No gimmicks just great customer service!

horrible salesman

by from Portland,or |

Don't waste your time here unless you want the typical rude salesman. Doesn't mind lying to make a sale.

MS Motors responded to this review

November 5, 2014

Sorry to hear you had such experience here at MS Motors but we do not have salesman and we pride in no presure attitude! One may take this attitude wrong way, perhaps as lack of motivation and eagerness to sell but its this exactly what also makes us so popular with our clients! We never push any sales and let customers take their time with purchasing vehicles from us. It would be helpfull if you can tell us which vehicle exactly you came by to see? Once again sorry your experiance here wasnt what you expected. Thank you for your insights.

Awesome place!

by from Tigard Oregon |

We went to MS Motors to test drive what we thought was big enough VW Jetta but we didn't end up buying it as we agreed we needed something bigger. MS Motors did not have anything in the momement but the way we were treated to all the advice we got here to no salesman like sale preassure; we are definitely buying our next car here. We highly recommend MS Motors!

Saw an ad, 20min later I was in my new car! Thx!!!

by from Portland |

Small family owned dealership, no hassle, no salesman, very upfront and easy to deal with! Thank you very much guys!