Hertz Car Sales Pompano

Hertz Car Sales Pompano

1000 S Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33062

Used 888-819-5352

There is No Better Way To Buy A Certified Pre-Owned Car!

Unparalleled Car Buying Experience

by from Miami Gardens, FL |

Jerry truly made my first major vehicle purchase an experience worth remembering. He is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Jerry also allowed me to shop at my own pace, while intuitively guiding me toward a sound decision ? indicating that he was actively listening and analyzing my style and personality. He was very patient and open to casual dialogue, making our interaction transformational, rather transactional. Phil, the manager, was able to secure a competitively low APR, reasonably low monthly payments and did not try to upsell warranty packages, but instead suggested the best options for me. Both of them have a great sense of humor and charming, yet modest personalities. That being said, for someone like myself who is quite the introvert, I was comfortable the entire time and at no point felt the need to have my guard up. The only regret I had was wasting the past two days prior at other dealerships who were clearly out for their own best interests. Hertz Car Sales in Pompano truly exemplifies customer service. I got a very well-equipped VW Passat and I'm not ashamed to admit that I sometime peek out my windows to glance at it. Thank you Jerry and Phil for making it happen :)

Hertz Car Sales Pompano responded to this review

April 21, 2015

Thank you for your comments. It is good to know that we have exceeded your expectations and are very grateful for your business.

Simplicity at it's best

by from lauderhill, fl |

Jaime Perea was excellent, found the exact car i was looking for. The whole process was fast and easy compare to other car dealers, i would definitely recommend friends and family to hertz car sales of Pompano.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!

by from Pompano, FL |

Our salesman Jaime was very friendly, helpful, and informational. He provided a great car buying experience without all headaches. We would highly recommend the "Jaime Car Buying Experience" @ Hertz Car Sales Pompano!!!

Easy going, no pressure

by from Lighthouse Point |

Talk about no pressure, this was my easiest car buying experience in 20 years. Salesman Brian was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Phil in financial made things go quickly and efficiently. First time I every bought a car in less than 2 hours. Thank you Pompano Hertz for making buying a car so easy and stress-less!

ROBERT CAMPBELL

by from DEERFIELD BEACH, FLORIDA |

FROM THE MOMENT WE STEPPED ONTO THE LOT THE EXPERIENCE WAS FIVE STAR. BRIAN SHMIGELSKY WAS FANTASTIC. HE MADE THE BUYING EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER. IN BUYING CARS FOR OVER 45 YEARS I HAVE NEVER HAD A BETTER EXPERIENCE. I WILL BE RECOMMENDING HERTZ CAR SALES AND BRIAN TO ALL MY FRIENDS! *****

Great service! Jaime Carlo was awesome!!

by from Ft lauderdale, FL |

I purchase a mazda5 for my family as we needed a vehicle that could hold more passengers and at the same time would be efdicient in gas and the like. The serive from beginning to end frim Jaime Carlo was awesome. Thank you so much! I would highly recommend him :))

If Only It Was This Easy Every Time I Had To Buy

by from Weston, FL |

Great experience all the way around! Jamie Carlo, the sales manager, was professional and customer centered. Everything happened as advertised, timely, and with quality. I would come back here first for my next car. The Hertz process and people make it easy.

Thanks a lot. Great service!!

by from Angelm |

First time in my life that i felt at home when buying a car! Excepcional service! Very proffesional. Thanks guys on behalf of me and my wife

Great Services

by from Miramar, Florida |

Jaime Carlo, thank you very much for the hospitality that was in the process of buying the Kia Optima, professional treatment was excellent I am satisfied with their services.

Best service from Hertz Car Sales

by from Pompano Beach, Florida |

I really want to tell everybody specially Jaime, Thank for all your help! You are The Best! Muchas Gracias, Merci!

Wonderful Place to Purchase a Car

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

We recently purchased a Nissan Versa from Hertz Car Sales of Pompano Beach and we are beyond pleased! We can easily say, it was the most pleasant car purchase we have ever made. Brian Shmigelsky is not only extremely knowledgeable about vehicles, but additionally is very personable, professional and truly put much care into our search and ultimate purchase of a car that was just right for us. We appreciate all they did and would highly recommend purchasing a car through Brian and the entire Hertz Car Sales team.