Powell Service Auto Sales

670 Powell St, Brooklyn, NY 11212

this place sucks

by from new york ny |

Cars on the website price is double when you go to buy in person their scamers

Powell Service Auto Sales responded to this review

December 22, 2014

Yes indeed they are waste of time don't trust any dealer that do not have information about a sales most important if a dealer do not approach you with respect don't bother even asking about a vehicle.

Shady car dealer

by from new jersey |

Shady!! I drove 2 hours to get here for an absolute waste of time. I called to make sure a car was still available. The woman on the phone told me it was available. When I got there they told me Someone had put a deposit on the car meanwhile the car wasn't touched with a flat rear tire . Then they tried to up sell and blame it on the new people working there. The sales guy was very shady. Stay away!!!

HORRIBLE

by from buffalo,ny |

They told me they where going to have the car I wanted and even confirmed the stock number with me the night before. I drove 7 hours from buffalo the next day to find out that they "sold it", so only go if it's a 5 minute drive away and even then it will probably still be a disappointment. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Not trustworthy at all

by from Ny Ny |

called about a 2007 Nissan. Spoke to Matthew who said the car was in stock. They also had several other 2005 2006 and 2007 Nissan. We drove over an hour to get there only to have them tell us that they didn't have anything but 2010 and newer and we're trying to get us to make a 300 or 400 a month car payment. they let us leave with 2000 in our hands as a downpayment and didn't care. The next day we had a friend call and ask about the Nissan Z they said they didn't have any told the friend that they did have them. They cannot be trusted at all. Do not buy from them. Also they go under several different names.

Never even called me back

by from Plattsburgh, NY |

I asked for information on an E-250 van they had listed but never even heard back from these guys!

Very dishonest!!!!!!!!!

by from New York |

I called the number listed, spoke to a woman with a raspy voice who confirmed stock #, milage and price. She also assured me that both cars that I was interested in were still available and gave me directions to Powell's. After getting to Powell neither of the cars were there but was informed by the skinny dude with dreadlocks that the cars were at their other lot further down on Linden Blvd, D&A Guaranteed Auto Sales. I went to D&A only to be told by a woman who sounded exactly like the lady I spoke to on the phone that the cars are not there and they're not affiliated with Powell Auto Sales. I took a few steps from her desk to call Powell Auto Sales and sure enough the woman with the raspy voice answered and was sitting at the desk right in front of my eyes. I then confronted her about all the lies and deception to which she became very irate and unprofessional. I missed a day of work to drive all the way there from Long Island only to be deceived and disrespected.

I call it "Ghost Dealer"

by from Belleville, NJ |

I am still waiting for someone from this dealer to call me. I e mailed them and call them with no one answering the phone to get information on a vehicle that I was interested on buying. That was about 3 weeks ago, and I am still waiting.

Poor communication

by from Torrington ct |

Called about a vehicle in the morning drove there from northwestern ct to find out vehicle was sold weeks ago

fakes dealer ever

by from HARTFORD, CT |

after i did the applycation online the lady sade the had 3 of the car i was looking for after idrove all the way from CT to see the cars they dirent have them at all worse dealers ever waist of time on top of the the laddy never answer my call after that

:).....

by from Maryland |

came in for a bmw 3 series 2008. Car was clean as promised over the phone. Fast service and left with my car the same day. very happy.