Mazda Subaru of Winchester

3019 Valley Ave, Winchester, VA 22601

New 888-300-8933
Used 888-378-9786
Service 888-238-4573

Come visit us in the Shenandoah Valley for your best price on a new or used vehicle.

Perfect experience

by from Charlottesville, VA |

We purchased a year old CX-5 from this dealership. We live over an hour from the dealership and are very busy, so the vast majority of our transaction was conducted via email and phone conversations. We worked with Duncan (who specialized in internet sales). Below is a summary of the different aspects of our experience. Communication: The communication with Duncan was top-notch. I explained that we were interested in the vehicle, but wouldn?t be able to come out and look at it prior to the purchase transaction. He was more than willing to look over the vehicle for scratches, wear, nicks, etc. Duncan was quick to return phone calls and answer emails. Competitiveness: In prior transactions with purchasing a vehicle, I?ve always taken my time and made sure I was getting good value. I?ve been to Northern VA multiple times to purchase vehicles, as they?re typically a few thousand dollars cheaper. Mazda of Winchester was not only competitive with Northern VA, they were lower. Willingness to Negotiate: After explaining to Duncan that I?d need to negotiate terms online and only test-drive, then buy the vehicle in person, he quickly agreed that we could negotiate terms virtually. The dealership agreed to split the costs of taxes/title/registration with us on top of their already low prices. Integrity: Not once did a feel the slightest bit of pressure from Duncan to purchase a vehicle. Even after arriving (after negotiating terms virtually for a week), Duncan encouraged us to test drive the vehicle for as long as we?d like and let us know what we thought. I mentioned before that Duncan visually inspected the vehicle for us prior to our arrival. Upon arrival, we saw a two inch scratch on the back that would need to be painted. Duncan immediately apologized and proclaimed that the scratch wasn?t there upon his inspection. I asked if he?d be willing to paint over it. He said ?yes, but you?d need to come back on a Wednesday around noon?. We didn?t think too much of the scratch and figured we could talk to Duncan to make arrangements later. After we test-drove the vehicle and came back to confirm we?d like to purchase, Duncan had a surprise for us. He knocked $100 off our already-negotiated price because he felt bad about the scratch. I?ll reiterate that this was AFTER we?d told him we want to purchase and didn?t bring up the scratch. Summary: I?m positive we?ll never have a better car-buying experience than we had with Duncan at Mazda of Winchester. While waiting to do paperwork, Duncan and my wife and I discussed our dogs. He offered free personalized pet tags for our dogs prior to leaving. We told Duncan that we were planning on heading to dinner after the transaction. He could tell we?d underestimated the time it would take, so he gave us (including my parents who were simply along for the ride) snacks and drinks. He also recommended a great place for dinner. Trust me, you won?t find a better experience than ours. Everything from the initial phone call to the final transaction felt great. We really felt like we were buying a vehicle without pressure. I?m confident that both sides felt great about the transaction and we couldn?t be happier. I couldn?t recommend this dealership more! Stop by, or call, and ask for Duncan!

great price, no games

by from Reston, VA |

When I started shopping for a Mazda, I emailed every dealer within 75 miles asking for a quote. Some played games: "come in and see me", "call me", "tell me what other offers you have" - I dropped these immediately. Of the dealers who gave direct quotes, three were timely in responding, paid attention to what I said I was looking for in my email, gave direct breakdowns of their pricing, and were aggressive in offering competitive prices to make the sale. Winchester was one of these. My actual purchase came down to who had the color I wanted, but Winchester was professional with no games and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy. They are serious about making sales and not just big commissions.