Freysinger Mazda

6115 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

New 888-474-5176
Used 888-474-2944
Service 877-890-4322

Right Here. Right Now. We can make it happen!

Overall

by from Etters, Pa |

I just purchased a new car at Freysinger. The customer service was wonderful. They took the time to go over all the functions of my car and set up my phone. I would recommend the dealership to anyone.

Freysinger Mazda responded to this review

April 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience you had while purchasing a new car at Freysingers! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction here at our dealership and we thank you for recommending us to your friends. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to helping you maintain your new vehicle now and in the future.

service today was great

by from mechanicsburg pa |

angie miller , the service mgr @ freysinger hyundai went above and beyond her job today, i was going to leave my car there today for inspection and oil change, but my ride got caught in traffic and she was able to put my car on the wait list at the last minute and i was out of there in a timely manner. the service tech also should be commended for the way he handled a last minute rush job.angie is a pleasure to work with and does a great job.

Great new car purchasing experience!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Freysinger provided a great no pressure sale. We had the opportunity to drive what we were interested in and look around the lot. We had done our homework before we came so when we decided to make a purchase, we were treated very respectfully. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. They gave us a great deal on our trade-in too. The financing went smoothly and I had a new car in a day! All in all, this was a very pleasurable experience.

Great salesman

by from New Cumberland, PA |

Skip Eagle was great. We've bought 2 other cars before at freysinger and had good experiences, but this was the best experience to date. We will be sure to go back to see Skip for any other car purchases. Rich was pretty cool too.