Freysinger Mazda

(4.9) 9 Reviews

6115 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

Outstanding overall dealership

by from Fairfield, PA |

My first experience with Freysinger was incredible, now what I expected at all. Your salesperson, Skip Eagle, is a very valuable asset to your dealership. It was late in the evening when we arrived and he was in no hurry to move us along, even staying after hours to completely review my new car. A very caring attitude, and easy to talk to, no high pressure tactics, just honesty and integrity. I drove away in my new CX-5 and couldn't be any happier. I have told all of my friends about the experience that I had with Skip and Freysinger. I will be coming back in a few years at the end of my lease to see Skip again!

August 28, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your recent visit to Freysingers and about your experience with Skip Eagle at our Mazda store. We appreciate your positive comments about Skip and how pleased you were with his service. Skip always goes above and beyond for each and every one of his customers to make sure they are 100% satisfied. We look forward to helping you maintain your new Mazda now and in the future!

Great Service

by from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania |

Bob Weaver was very helpful. He was also very nice and cool

CX5 Purchase

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I was thrilled with yesterday's negotiation to buy a 2016 CX5 from Freysinger Mazda. The salesman was prepared for us at our appointment time and had a vehicle gassed up and ready for my wife to drive. We were treated throughout the process with respect and courtesy. We were shown a brief informational video on the vehicle, which helped my wife get up to speed on what I already knew. On numerous occasions, we were offered refreshments. We were encouraged to take as long a test drive as she needed to feel comfortable with the vehicle. The salesman and manager were pleasant and friendly. The process moved along quickly, with no delays, including the pricing of the options I wanted, finding a car like it at another dealership and evaluating my trade.. I had done some Internet site research/homework and was prepared with what I felt was my bottom line (a fair deal). To my surprise, they beat that price by almost $100 on their first offer. I was sold! We spoke about the recent recall and I was assured that they had just received the necessary parts for remediation and the process was a quick one. The vehicle will be swapped early next week and I look forward to continued positive interaction as we close the deal, exchange vehicles and as I proceed through ownership, service, etc.

New car shopping made easy

by from New Cumberland, Pa |

Our salesman, Jay Fencel, made our car buying experience enjoyable. He was personable and knowledgeable. Our experience with Freysinger was not high pressure. We would highly recommend Jay and the entire Freysinger team to anyone interested in buying a new or used car. This entire experience could not have been any easier! Thank you, Jay for all your help and understanding. The owner, Gary, even came out and introduced himself. What a wonderful way to make us feel welcome to a new dealership.

December 5, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your new car buying experience you had while at Freysingers and especially with Jay Fencel one of our Mazda sales people. Jay goes above and beyond for all of his customers and we thank you for recommending Jay and our dealership to others! We look forward to helping you maintain your new vehicle now and in the future!

Freysinger Mazda is amazing!!

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I had such a great experience coming to Freysinger Mazda. The transmission went on my Ford Taurus and I was in desperate need of a car. I had gone to two other dealerships and neither seemed willing to help me find a vehicle and within the budget I could afford. I was beginning to get very frustrated. I then got a letter in the mail stating that I was pre-approved for auto financing at Freysinger. I have always been skeptical of these type of things but decided it couldn't hurt to see what it was about. When I got to the dealership I was greeted by a very friendly salesman, Jay Fencel. we went over to his desk to start the paperwork and before we started he asked how I was and engaged me in conversation. This was a wonderful surprise. After a few minutes of discussing what I was looking for he introduced me to Rich Connolly, the Business Manager for Freysinger Mazda. We went to his office to talk some more about what I was looking to hopefully drive out of the dealer. in a matter of minutes, Rich had me approved and found me an awesome set of wheels. I have worked in customer service for over 30 years and was completely blown away by the personable and friendliness of both Rich and Jay. You have a preconceived notion of what car salesmen are and these two guys broke that stereotype. Both men were interested in what I wanted and not just on making the sale. If you are looking for a new car, truck or SUV, go see the guys at Freysinger. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Rich and Jay!!! Thank you very much!!

November 7, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent visit to Freysingers! And thank you for the positive comments about Rich and Jay at our Mazda location. Rich and Jay always go above and beyond for each and every customer. Their goal is to make every customer feel welcome and appreciated during every step in the new car buying process. Thank you again for the positive review of our Freysinger Mazda team and we look forward to helping you maintain your new vehicle now and in the future!

Overall

by from Etters, Pa |

I just purchased a new car at Freysinger. The customer service was wonderful. They took the time to go over all the functions of my car and set up my phone. I would recommend the dealership to anyone.

April 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience you had while purchasing a new car at Freysingers! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction here at our dealership and we thank you for recommending us to your friends. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to helping you maintain your new vehicle now and in the future.

service today was great

by from mechanicsburg pa |

angie miller , the service mgr @ freysinger hyundai went above and beyond her job today, i was going to leave my car there today for inspection and oil change, but my ride got caught in traffic and she was able to put my car on the wait list at the last minute and i was out of there in a timely manner. the service tech also should be commended for the way he handled a last minute rush job.angie is a pleasure to work with and does a great job.

Great new car purchasing experience!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Freysinger provided a great no pressure sale. We had the opportunity to drive what we were interested in and look around the lot. We had done our homework before we came so when we decided to make a purchase, we were treated very respectfully. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. They gave us a great deal on our trade-in too. The financing went smoothly and I had a new car in a day! All in all, this was a very pleasurable experience.

Great salesman

by from New Cumberland, PA |

Skip Eagle was great. We've bought 2 other cars before at freysinger and had good experiences, but this was the best experience to date. We will be sure to go back to see Skip for any other car purchases. Rich was pretty cool too.