Autobaun

Autobaun

6075 Mission Gorge Rd, San Diego, CA 92120

Used 866-574-5249

Love my Audi, love this dealership!

by from La Jolla, CA |

Salesmen were super helpful & went out of their way to work with me. The car is FLAWLESS! ...plus they helped me get a nice rate on my loan.

Shane was great

by from San Diego, Ca |

They helped me from start to finish. He even gave me more then other dealers would for my trade in. Overall great experience and Shane even stayed with me until midnight to make the deal. Will be buying more cars from them in the future.

Lexus RX330

by from El Cajon, Ca |

They treated us very well, excellent! Love my 04 Lexus RX330!

Autobaun responded to this review

October 9, 2014

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE HERNANDEZ FAMILY ON THEIR LEXUS RX330 PURCHASE. ENJOY IT !!

Great Services, excellent customer service

by from San Diego, Ca |

Autobaun will meet any buyers' needs. They have great services to help a first time buyer and will meet every criteria. They're very supportive and will do anything they can to help you buy a car.

They work with you no matter what!

by from San Diego, Ca |

I went into Autobaun not knowing if I was gonna be able to walk out of there with anything with my credit history. But where there's a will there's a way and my dealer worked his magic and got me in a car I would have never thought I could get. The guys working there were attentive, knowlegeable about the cars on the lot and willing to fix any minor repairs right there on the spot. This dealership seems like a close nit family business and everyone there gave great customer service. If all these other places keep telling you "no", try these guys out. They will work hard to get u into something nice.

Autobaun responded to this review

August 25, 2014

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINES !!! HOPE TO SERVE YOU AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE !!!

Easy Buying Experience

by from Encinitas, CA |

I had found the car I wanted on the internet and called ahead for an appointment to see and drive. The salesman was very helpful and answered all of my questions- especially about financing, down payment etc. My wife and I found the final purchasing process very smooth, quick and accurate. My wife commented that she felt this was the easiest car purchase we had ever made at a dealer.