Prime Toyota Route 2

700 Old Union Turnpike, Lancaster, MA 01523

Awesome (no pressure) experience with Lucas!

by from Waltham, MA |

Lucas was EXTREMELY responsive, helpful and informative. Always went out of his way to answer our questions and gave us good options with ZERO pressure at all. Would definitely get my next vehicle here for sure! Thanks again to Lucas, Shahid, Roxy and Christine!

Thank you Lucas!!

by from Templeton |

I first want to say that I only buy a car about every 8-10 years. I remember from past experience that normally it turns into a time consuming project that includes daily nagging phone calls. This time was very different for me. When I went to Prime, I met Lucas MacFee. I told him what I had in mind for a used car. He showed me several vehicles. There were no daily nagging phone calls. The car I decided on needed a couple of minor repairs. He made all the arrangements and stayed on top of updates to me as promised. I have a very busy schedule and much appreciate the one-stop shopping that he turned this process into. He took care of everything, including the registry transactions. When I picked up my car, he spent much time explaining how everything worked. He is a very patient, well-informed, no pressure kind of guy. He made this whole experience pleasant, comfortable and unintimidating. I would be happy to refer anyone in the market for a new car to him. Thank you Lucas!!

Talk to Lucas J. MacFee

by from Hudson MA |

I'm a huge fan of this place they helped me out so much. Lucas test drove a car with me, understood my needs as a customer and did he's best to give me the best deal possible. When I'm ready to buy again I have his cell phone number saved in my contacts! I would recommend this dealership to anyone who asked and as I am sure everyone there is totally qualified. I would also recommend they talk to Lucas J. MacFee based on my buying experience with him. Great guy. Great dealership. Overall great experience.

Exception Sales and Customer Service

by from Gardner, Massachusetts |

With my busy schedule I normally do not respond to surveys or reviews. But not to do so based on our recent expeience with Prime Toyota, Rout 2, Lancaster, MA, would be be a disservice to those who made our experience enjoyable and stress free. I would first like to thank Rafael Rohden, Sales & Leasing Consultant. Rafael addressed all our questions and concerns. No high pitch sell and no agressive sales tatics. He was curtious, patient and very informative. Also, Rafael, along with his manager, were flexible and understanding in meeting our needs for a new vehicle. These people genuinly worked with us in meeting our budget needs for this purchase. This dealership offered a fantastic discount off the sales price which made it possible for us to buy this beautiful brand new Toyota RAV4. This shows me that they are flexible with its customers. In fact, this dealership offered a much better and surprising deal overall beating a competetor's offer previusly provided us. I believe Rafael is a man who will be going places. I would like to thank Kenneth Te, Sales & Leasing Professional, as well for offering his knowledge, time and input on the vehicle we decided to purchase. I work in a business environment myself and deal with many people throughout the day and I can definately say that at this particular dearlership there is a team approach to making sure a customer walks out of that door fully satisfied. Rafael and the staff at Prime are very curtious, knowedgable and helpful people and they treat you with dignity and respect, not like a potential sale. I cannot say enough. My wife and I thank you for making this a pleasant and joyous experience. My only advice for this dealership is do not change. What ever you're doing, its working.

Ask for Lucas.

by from Fitchburg, MA |

If you are looking for a new vehicle, visit Prime Toyota Route 2 first. This was by far the most comfortable, least painful car buying experience we have had. Everyone there was friendly and helpful. Ask for Lucas MacFee-he is friendly, knows his cars and is very helpful. We bought 2 cars from him!

I never thought car buying could be so easy

by from Gardner, ma |

I drove through the parking lot to simply look at a car that I believed I couldn't afford payments on, but I parked but stopped to look anyway. A salesman greeted me within a minute and claimed to have a "great deal" for me. I left that day but was pleasantly surprised when I was contacted by Sean in the sales department with concrete numbers on a few different scenarios. With little money down I walked away with a car that I have been dreaming about for three years now. The sales staff was very low pressure about letting me walk out the door, which I prefer. The dealership itself has an impressive atmosphere, yet no intimidation factor. Everyone was friendly and helpful and although the sales personnel is taught to go right over to someone as soon as they step on the lot, I simply had to say that I was either just looking or that I was already dealing with Sean and they would back off. I cannot overstate how painless the experience is at prime. I was contacted by Sean after leaving my information but I never felt as though he was being pushy or trying to rush me. All this plus the added factor that I walked away paying literally hundreds less a month than I would have if I bought this car elsewhere. (I have priced this vehicle twice before at other dealers). Sean was particularly a pleasure to deal with and the ease and experience as a whole was excellent. After hearing so many stories of people dealing with new car dealerships and the time consuming and stressful nature that is inherent in a process that should be fun (you're getting a new car!), I was pleasantly surprised by spending minutes, not hours, sitting down with a salesman one day and then signing a few papers the next and getting to ride home in a brand new vehicle. I would recommend this dealer to anyone that has had unpleasant experiences in the past buying or leasing a car. Rt. 2 prime will surely turn your experience around.

Great price, vehicle, and service

by from Leominster, ma |

I purchased a Toyota carolla here and the process was simple and straightforward. They took care of everything: insurance, registration, inspection. I had a small repair for the vehicle, so I called in. The phone was promptly and courteously answered, they took the car immediately to fix the issue. The wait times. Have been short, the vehicle was very well priced and great quality (again, the issue was small and not a safety issue), and the company picked up the tab on the repair. I'm very satisfied and will come back for my next vehicle.

Pleasant used car experience

by from Gardner Ma |

Lucas and Lou worked with my less than stellar credit score to find reasonable financing . Low pressure sales pitch. Lucas went above and beyond by driving the used car to my mechanic in Gardner to have it checked out. Competitive prices for quality used Toyotas.

Great Customer Service and Buying Experience!

by from Lancaster, MA |

My husband and I had a great experience buying our 2014 Highlander at Prime Toyota Rt 2 in Lancaster, MA. Lucas and Joe really took time and care to answer our questions. In my initial visit, I worked with Joe, and test drove two vehicles. I brought my husband back so that he could test drive the different models that we were interested in, and that is when Joe introduced us to Lucas. We test drove three vehicles that day and decided on the Highlander. While my husband and I were driving, Lucas stayed at the dealership and was able to determine the value of our trade-in. He had the necessary paperwork ready for us to discuss upon our return. Prime Toyota offered us a very fair price for our trade-in, and the transaction of buying the vehicle went very smoothly. We really appreciated how attentive Joe and Lucas were, and how quickly they followed up on all of our questions and requests. We definitely recommend Prime Toyota as the place to purchase your new Toyota!

My first Hybrid Camry

by from Stow, MA |

Just bought my first Toyota Hybrid, very excited to be getting 40+ mpg... Doris was my salesperson, she was pleasant, knowledgeable and most important enjoyable to work with... "She cares" which is awesome! thank you. Charlie Lewis - Operations Manager @Red Tail Golf Club, Devens, MA