Pischke Motors of La Crosse

434 4th St S, La Crosse, WI 54601

1 of 1 review

Bad Customer Service

by from Norfolk, NE |

Im from Nebraska. Car got totaled from the hail storm this summer. I found a car online from La Pischke motors of La Crosse, WI. I emailed and ___ contacted me a few times and then he never would get back to me. Not so good communication. I ended up having to get ahold of someone else because I really wanted the car. I got ___who was the best person in all of this. My boyfriend and I arrived on June 28th. We looked at the car, it looked good. Kent got a few things for us that we wanted to have. I decided to buy the car. We left and noticed the driver door had been repainted and it was obvious standing back from the car! We were back in less than 20mins from leaving. Im upset and ___said he would get someone. ___, apparently the sales manager looked and said ?There is no indication of it being repainted.? ITS OBVIOUS! He took it to the shop and brought it back. Said the same thing. We go into his office, im crying. How can you tell me you can?t tell! He argued with me saying ?we get a lot of cars and I can?t check every one of them.? Are you kidding this is your job. He says ?I didn?t see it, its not my fault. You didn?t see it either.? Yes I know that, but understand I came up here for a good car. This goes round and round and he ends up giving me a we owe you $500. He also didn?t let me talk to his manager, I was left out in the lobby crying. We left. On the way home my rear view mirror falls off and half of my in transits get ripped off in the wind since they are where the license plate is. Great. I call the bank a few days later for options. They said I could stop the contract because they don?t have any paperwork yet. I call la pischke and left a message. A guy calls back and starts telling me I have committed a federal offense. Why would the bank tell me I could do something if it was an offense? WHATEVER. I want to talk to a GM, the guy said a GM would call me. A lady calls me the next day and was rude. Says I have stopped a check of 2000?ummm I payed in cash. She says she hasn?t got some paperwork?how is that my fault? I try to tell her about the bad service. She asked ?Why did you still come up here? REALLY! That makes you guys sound really good. I said because I trusted you guys for a good car! Didn?t get far with her but left a message for ___ the GM. He called next day, I called back and left a voicemail to call me back. He never did. I get over it and hope I don?t have to deal with this place ever again. Wrong. A month later I havnt got the we owe you $500. I also go to register the vehicle on the last day and no title. I call and someone from La Pischke sent it to the lean holder they said. I left another voicemail for ___ the GM. Yep, no response! I wait. Yesterday I call the lean holder to see if they have sent the title. They said they just received the title on AUG 12th from La Pischke!! You?re kidding, it took almost 2 months to send the title!! At this point since I highly doubt a GM will listen to my story, im leaving feedback. I have hardly got to drive this damn car, with hardly any in transits and now way over my registration date. Thanks La Pischke.

(1-1 of 1 review)