Zimbrick Chevrolet

1877 W Main St, Sun Prairie, WI 53590

New 888-856-7043 New 888-856-7043
Used 888-854-3323 Used 888-854-3323
Service 877-739-9419 Service 877-739-9419

As the preferred Wisconsin Chevrolet dealership near Madison, we are your source for ALL things Chevrolet!

The BEST and ONLY place to buy a car!

by from Madison, WI |

I went into Zimbrick feeling awful that I had to look for a new vehicle. I had had my Chevy Venture van for 10 years and loved it! I was greeted by Brian and he immediately made me feel at ease with the situation I was in. He listened to my needs and knew exactly what vehicle he was going to show me. I was hesitant right away when I saw he pulled up with a white vehicle. He encouraged me to look beyond the color and go for a test drive. I followed his lead and was immediately pleased with the way the Torrent drove. I could see myself owning this. When we were back from the test drive, he worked some numbers for me. I was shortly signing papers for my new 2007 Pontiac Torrent and a SOLD sign was hung from the rear view mirror. The whole financing process and shopping usually find myself stressed/overwhelmed but Brian & Nick were AMAZING making my purchase a wonderful experience. I feel like I have new family ? with Brian & Nick. I am loving my new to me WHITE (Thank You Brian for having me get over the color) Pontiac Torrent. Thank You for working so hard on getting me in a safe, reliable vehicle. Zimbrick Rocks!!

Highly Recommended

by from Sun Prairie, WI |

I've gone to this dealer for several years and they just get better! Great customer focus and concern. Work done well and timely while I waited...... I highly recommend them.

Keeping the heart of my beater beating

by from Madison, WI |

After lunch my faithful old Cavalier suddenly needed a new fuel pump. All it took was a phone call to Jason Clements, and the car was ready by the end of the afternoon. Such service is the norm at Zimbrick in Sun Prairie?always friendly, as prompt as possible, and professional.

Wonderful experience

by from Sun Prairie, WI |

The truck I bought was a 2015 Chevy Silverado crew cap. All of my questions were answered in a way that made me feel comfortable and secure with the decision to buy from Zimbrick. Every staff person that I talked with was friendly and knowledgeable.

Fantastic Service

by from Cottage Grove, WI |

As always Jason C. gives his complete attention to our car's needs. Jason was able to inform us of some things that needs to be watched on for further work when we brought our care in for the oil change. Thanks Jason for your great service!

Outstanding Service

by from Windsor, WI |

I have previously purchased three cars from Zimbrick but I recently purchased a 2013 Buick Lacrosse from another dealer (only because Zimbrick didn't have what I wanted at the time I needed it). I discovered a noise that concerned me. I called Jason Clements and he got me in quickly to have the problem investigated. After several attempts to determine the problem we came up with no solutions, but that didn't stop Jason. He kept digging and researching issues that may have occurred with my car and alas, he found the problem, called me, set up an appointment and we were done. Jason went not only the extra mile but several extra miles and I am very pleased with his efforts. He is very professional, knowledgeable and very pleasant to work with.Thank you Jason and the Zimbrick team for you efforts, they are much appreciated.

Great Service

by from Madison,WI |

Jason C.was able to get my car in right away when my check engine light went on and was able to have the car fixed the same day!

Top Customer Service and Support

by from Sun Prairie, WI |

We have a 2015 Suburban that needed an oil change, but also I broke a tail light and needed it replaced. Zimbrick got the part with only a days notice and took care of the replacement along with the oil change. I really appreciate their customer focus and support - really goes beyond what I would expect - but they ARE changing 'normal' for me. Anyway, I am a huge fan of their service and it is a primary reason that we bought the car from Zimbrick in Sun Prairie.

New 2015 Chevy Malibu

by from Jefferson, WI |

I bought a 2015 Malibu and the gentleman Steve Newby was very helpful and informative thru out the whole experience. Very happy with the purchase. Also Brent was great at telling me of all the extended warranties too. Thank You to all

Great Service!

by from Cottage Grove, WI |

Jason C. always does a wonderful job of taking care of our car needs. My Chevrolet Impala need an oil change and through further review other work was needed. Jason called let us know what he found and confirmed with us to have the work completed. I was able to pick my car up at the end of the day!