Zimbrick Chevrolet

1877 W Main St, Sun Prairie, WI 53590

New 888-856-7043
Used 888-854-3323
Service 877-739-9419

As the preferred Wisconsin Chevrolet dealership near Madison, we are your source for ALL things Chevrolet!

The BEST and ONLY place to buy a car!

by from Madison, WI |

I went into Zimbrick feeling awful that I had to look for a new vehicle. I had had my Chevy Venture van for 10 years and loved it! I was greeted by Brian and he immediately made me feel at ease with the situation I was in. He listened to my needs and knew exactly what vehicle he was going to show me. I was hesitant right away when I saw he pulled up with a white vehicle. He encouraged me to look beyond the color and go for a test drive. I followed his lead and was immediately pleased with the way the Torrent drove. I could see myself owning this. When we were back from the test drive, he worked some numbers for me. I was shortly signing papers for my new 2007 Pontiac Torrent and a SOLD sign was hung from the rear view mirror. The whole financing process and shopping usually find myself stressed/overwhelmed but Brian & Nick were AMAZING making my purchase a wonderful experience. I feel like I have new family ? with Brian & Nick. I am loving my new to me WHITE (Thank You Brian for having me get over the color) Pontiac Torrent. Thank You for working so hard on getting me in a safe, reliable vehicle. Zimbrick Rocks!!

Great sales experience.

by from Madison, WI |

We purchased a 2014 Chevy Cruze for my wife. A very pleasant experience. Everyone was extremely helpful and courteous. We will definitely do business with Zimbrick in the future.

Professional and Knowledable Staff!

by from Madison, WI |

I purchased a 2014 Chevy Cruze. The salesman Brian Cern was very friendly and knowledgable. I knew which car I was looking for and was pre-approved for the loan so I did not need help in this area. The Finance Manager explained all of my options in detail and gave me time to make decisions. They both were very professional and courteous. I had a great experience with Zimbrick Chevrolet and will purchase another car from them in the furture.

Customer service oriented

by from Cottage Grove, WI |

I brought my 2006 Chevy Cobalt in for recall repair service as well as new struts, new tires and an alignment. Contrary to the policy of several other dealerships, I was given a loaner car for the day so I wouldn't have to take a day off work. I appreciate very much that aspect of Zimbrick's customer service policy, especially given the dealership where I purchased my car no longer exists and several other local dealerships were less interested in gaining a new customer in me by offering such a convenience. I do not have local family or close friends that can easily be of assistance if I'm to be without a vehicle for a day and I'm grateful to Jason at Zimbrick for helping me make this appointment work for me. That is the basic definition of customer service! Feels like a new car on the road now, and if feel much safer with the recall work completed.

Super helpful and thorough in buying a new car

by from Sun Prairie, Wi |

I bought a 2014 Impala LT from Jim Vaughn. He was excelllent. He was very helpful as I am a single mom buying a car for the first time in 30 years. He was VERY thorough. He went over everything in the car before I drove away; now this might be what is expected but I have purchased other vehicles in other towns that this was not the case. To show that he went the extra mile - when he explained the owners manuel and the roadside assistance, he had already wrote in the front of the manual the year, make and VIN and ear-marked the page so I would have everything I needed in case of a breakdown.That thoughtfulness is not the norm.

Easy, Friendly Buying Experience

by from Sun Prairie, WI |

My wife and I purchased a 2014 Chevy Silverado. We were both amazed at how easy the buying process was. Not once did we feel pressured or rushed during the purchasing experience.

Quick Repair - Great Service

by from Baraboo, WI |

Had a problem with my car on the way home from work Friday night. The car suddenly dropped to reduced power. I was able to make it home safely. Saturday morning I called Jason Clements at Zimbrick Chevrolet. I explained what happened and he knew immediately what was wrong. Jason made arrangements for me to drop my car off Saturday morning. A loaner car was made available so I could make another appointment I needed to attend. When I returned, my car was fixed! Great job Jason! I'm a very satisfied customer

Great Repair service

by from Baraboo, WI |

My 2011 Equinox, with 85,000 miles was losing oil. We completed an oil consumption test. My service consultant, Jason Clements, was spectacular! He did some research and found a bulletin outlining my vehicles problem. He set up an appointment for me. The plan was to replace the pistons, rings, timing chain and fuel pump. He arranged a loaner car for me. At the end of the day he called and informed me that they would be putting in a new engine due to the problem being worse than expected. When I picked up my car it had been washed and detailed! It looked like a brand new vehicle. Jason Clements provided me outstanding service. We'll done Jason.

Love Zimbrick!

by from Middleton, WI |

I love working with Zimbrick! Love my new Equinox! Awesome team over at Sun Prairie...everyone was incredibly helpful! Thanks so much!

Zimbrick knows how to help with a purchase!

by from Eden, WI |

This past week (week of 1/26) I purchased a 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 from Zimbrick. From the moment I walked in I was greeted by Steve Zirby who already had looked me up and knew who I was. He walked me through every step slowly and clearly to make sure I was comfortable and ready for the purchase. Once I got paperwork signed I met Brent who was awesome to deal with for financing and got me one great payment plan. I couldn't be happier with the purchase, and will refer others to Zimbrick.

Great, friendly service at great prices!

by from Sun Prairie, WI |

I brought in my 2005 Chevy Trailblazer with 130,000 miles for new tires, alignment and tierod replacement. Years ago, I would never have thought of going to a dealership for new tires. As with most things, I did my homework. I found Zimbrick Chevy not only had a great selection of high-rated tires, but also had the best prices around. Combine great selections and prices with the amazing service, and it's a no-brainer where I'm taking my Trailblazer for service. Chris treats my vehicle like it's her own, so I know I'm getting exactly what's needed-nothing more and nothing less. Thanks Chris and Zimbrick Chevy!