Muzi Motors

56 Tv Pl, Needham Heights, MA 02494

New 855-889-1189
Used 855-856-7947
Service 866-286-9697

We had fun buying a 2015 Traverse!

by from Norwood, MA |

We have been Muzi Chevy customers for many years and we are never disappointed with the service and friendly help from Tony and Keith. We have stopped many times to see if there was anything we wanted. Each time Keith never pushed us to buy anything. But yesterday we finally decided on the Traverse and Keith helped us through each step of the process. It made getting a new vehicle simple and easy process. We have used the service dept. for our other car (oil changes, tire rotations etc) and they too have always been fast, efficient, and friendly. Kat

May 4, 2015

Kat, you're the best! A big thanks to you and your family for all of the business over the years. Enjoy the new 2015 Chevy Traverse, it is a beautiful, versatile, stylish SUV and we love it here at Muzi Chevy. If you ever need anything we are always here for you!

Highly recommended

by from "Needham Heights, MA" |

After purchasing a car at Muzi Chevy late one evening, we were on our way home and realized that it didn't have one of the specific features that we really wanted. We called the sales manager, Keith around 10:00PM and he told us to drive it back in the next morning. When we arrived Keith was there with our salesman, Rob, and they made the arrangements to get us into another Malibu that had all of the features we wanted. There was no arguing no trying to convince us to stay in the current vehicle, Muzi just took it back and got us into the vehicle we really wanted. I would highly recommend Muzi Chevy!

April 27, 2015

Danny! Thank you so much for the great review. We are so happy that we could help you and your family find the perfect vehicle. Our Boston Chevy sales and management team are wholly focused on satisfying our customers' needs no matter what it takes. We hope that you and your family enjoy the new 2015 Malibu, it is a beauty. If you ever need anything else we are always here for you.

Excellent sales people and great facility

by from Needham, MA |

First of all, our salesperson, Rob Roderick, was extremely helpful, and not low- but no-pressure. We had a great test drive and he was able to answer all of my questions about the new Colorado. The new Colorado is really a great truck, and the facility at Muzi Chevrolet was clean and comfortable. The atmosphere there was professional but not crazy, unlike other auto dealers and even other Chevy Dealers in the Boston area. There were no tricks or games in buying my truck. Pricing was straightforward, financing was outstanding, and the whole process would lead me to buy my next car from Rob at Muzi Chevy!

April 27, 2015

Jess, thanks for the excellent review of Rob and our Chevy Dealership! Our primary focus, here at Muzi, is to provide a low pressure, transparent, and enjoyable sales process for all of our customers. Congratulations on the new Colorado it is really a great truck and we hope you enjoy it for years to come!

the best service!!

by from Dedham, MA |

I was a first time buyer and pretty much zero credit and Muzi Ford took great care of me! Justin helped me get a ridiculously good deal and price for my car. I was very satisfied with the service from everyone at Muzi. Everyone was really genuine and helped get me into the exact car I wanted. Thanks Justin (:

April 27, 2015

Hey Daniela, Thank you so much for your business and for the great review of Justin and our dealership. Our Boston Ford sales and management team understands the importance of a good reliable vehicle to your personal and economic success. That is why we work hard with our vast lending networks to get buyers with little to no credit approved - again and again. Congratulations on your first it is major milestone! And, welcome to the Muzi Family!

Delivered What They Promised

by from Boston, MA |

I live just outside Boston and I just purchased a 2015 Silverado truck from Muzi Chevrolet and I am really glad that I did. I worked with Keith and Eric and they were both very professional. Keith promised me he would get me out of a purchase of a new truck that I bought over at Quirk that I did not like from day one. I had my initial reservations, but Keith delivered what he promised and now Muzi Chevy has a customer for life.

February 27, 2015

Hey Tom, thanks for the great review it really means a lot to us. We are happy we could help get you into the perfect Chevy Silverado. If you ever need anything at all just remember that we are always here for you!

THE Best Car Buying Experience!

by from Boston, MA |

I had literally had it up to here, by the time I had reached Muzi Chevy! Buying a car should not have been this tough, but since I wanted to show my dad that I was able to find a good car at a great price on my own, I forged ahead. I entered the dealership and I was immediately acknowledged by a friendly staff member. She asked how I may be helped and even offered me a beverage while she went to get some help. I had barely cracked the seal on my drink when I was gingerly approached by Rob, who introduced himself. I found Rob to be at the top of his game, knowing all about the amenities, and the in's and out's of owning the Tahoe I wanted to buy. He showed me several models in their inventory and didn't pressure me to purchase and made me feel comfortable the whole time. When I decided to make my purchase, Rob made the buying process transparent and smooth. If you want to your buying experience to be hassle/pressure-free with staff that is friendly and knowledgeable, then Muzi Chevrolet is your best bet! I am so pleased with my new truck and my dad is proud that I was able to do this on my own! Kudos to a wonderful establishment!

February 27, 2015

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review and for choosing Muzi for your new Tahoe. We know there are a lot of Chevy Dealers in MA to choose from and we are happy you gave us a shot. Your experience at Muzi Chevy is the experience that we strive to provide for all of our customers. At Muzi we put the customer first and work hard to make the sales process, easy, transparent, and (dare we say) fun! You are buying a new car after all. Our high quality staff, like Rob, are what makes all the difference. Thanks again for your business and welcome to the Muzi Family!

Excellent Service

by from 02494 |

Muzi Motors is the best of the best. I have purchased two cars from them now (on two separate occasions), and could not be happier with the quality of service that they provide. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful; really cater to their customers. The buying process is also super smooth and easy. No headaches involved, just straight forward car buying. I highly recommend them.

October 14, 2014

Veronica, Thank you so much for this thoughtful review and thanks again for all of your sales and service business over the years, we truly appreciate it!! Customer loyalty is one best indicators we can receive of a job well done and we hope to build lifelong relationships with each customer that steps through our doors. We hope that you enjoy your new Impala and we can't wait to see you back again soon at our Boston Chevy Dealership!

Great Service

by from Angeles |

After speaking with a few other Boston Chevy Dealerships, I spoke with Keith at Muzi. He was extremely knowledgeable, answered my questions with ease, and found me the exact truck at the exact price that I wanted. I went in, the truck was there, I drove it and bought it the same day for the price I was quoted. No bait and switch or other nonsense I have seen in the past. I would definitely recommend Muzi to anyone currently in the market who want to make a quick and easy purchase. Thanks guys. A++

October 17, 2014

Hi John, thanks so much for the great review! Customer satisfaction is our primary focus here at Muzi and customer feedback is a great help in achieving that goal. We really try to keep the sales process transparent, simple, and (dare we say) fun! Enjoy your new Silverado, it is a beautiful truck, and welcome to the Muzi family!!

Scuzzi Muzi

by from Needham, MA |

Scuzzi Muzi is what the people in this area call this Dealership. Beware of there dishonesty and tricks . You are better off shopping at another dealership.

October 13, 2014

Jswill6, We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a positive buying experience here at Muzi. Our goal is to foster an environment that makes the car buying enjoyable for all of our customers. If there is anything we can do to rectify the situation please just let us know. We hope that you will consider working with us again in the future.

Outstanding buying experience

by from Cincinnati, oh |

Was casually looking for a new vehicle when I went to Muzi Motors website. Found a Ford Edge that I had an interest in. Responded to request for internet quote which I received the following morning. Visited the dealer and was referred to Will Terran, sales,associate. After a test drive by my wife and I we decided this was the car we wanted. Between the internet price and a very fair trade-in allowance, the deal was completed. There was no hassle. No sales manager trying to pressure you. The sales team at this dealership was very professional. Will completed the paperwork, the sales manager thanked us for our business and the finance manager was very patient due to some paperwork issues, as we were out of state buyers. Thanks guys.

October 13, 2014

Richard, thank you very much for the positive review and the business! The customer comes first at Muzi and it is always great to here feedback. Welcome to the Muzi family and if you ever need anything, remember, we are here for you!