Muzi Motors

Used 855-856-7947
Service 866-286-9697

Delivered What They Promised

by from Boston, MA |

I live just outside Boston and I just purchased a 2015 Silverado truck from Muzi Chevrolet and I am really glad that I did. I worked with Keith and Eric and they were both very professional. Keith promised me he would get me out of a purchase of a new truck that I bought over at Quirk that I did not like from day one. I had my initial reservations, but Keith delivered what he promised and now Muzi Chevy has a customer for life.

February 27, 2015

Hey Tom, thanks for the great review it really means a lot to us. We are happy we could help get you into the perfect Chevy Silverado. If you ever need anything at all just remember that we are always here for you!

THE Best Car Buying Experience!

by from Boston, MA |

I had literally had it up to here, by the time I had reached Muzi Chevy! Buying a car should not have been this tough, but since I wanted to show my dad that I was able to find a good car at a great price on my own, I forged ahead. I entered the dealership and I was immediately acknowledged by a friendly staff member. She asked how I may be helped and even offered me a beverage while she went to get some help. I had barely cracked the seal on my drink when I was gingerly approached by Rob, who introduced himself. I found Rob to be at the top of his game, knowing all about the amenities, and the in's and out's of owning the Tahoe I wanted to buy. He showed me several models in their inventory and didn't pressure me to purchase and made me feel comfortable the whole time. When I decided to make my purchase, Rob made the buying process transparent and smooth. If you want to your buying experience to be hassle/pressure-free with staff that is friendly and knowledgeable, then Muzi Chevrolet is your best bet! I am so pleased with my new truck and my dad is proud that I was able to do this on my own! Kudos to a wonderful establishment!

February 27, 2015

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review and for choosing Muzi for your new Tahoe. We know there are a lot of Chevy Dealers in MA to choose from and we are happy you gave us a shot. Your experience at Muzi Chevy is the experience that we strive to provide for all of our customers. At Muzi we put the customer first and work hard to make the sales process, easy, transparent, and (dare we say) fun! You are buying a new car after all. Our high quality staff, like Rob, are what makes all the difference. Thanks again for your business and welcome to the Muzi Family!

Excellent Service

by from 02494 |

Muzi Motors is the best of the best. I have purchased two cars from them now (on two separate occasions), and could not be happier with the quality of service that they provide. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful; really cater to their customers. The buying process is also super smooth and easy. No headaches involved, just straight forward car buying. I highly recommend them.

October 14, 2014

Veronica, Thank you so much for this thoughtful review and thanks again for all of your sales and service business over the years, we truly appreciate it!! Customer loyalty is one best indicators we can receive of a job well done and we hope to build lifelong relationships with each customer that steps through our doors. We hope that you enjoy your new Impala and we can't wait to see you back again soon at our Boston Chevy Dealership!

Great Service

by from Angeles |

After speaking with a few other Boston Chevy Dealerships, I spoke with Keith at Muzi. He was extremely knowledgeable, answered my questions with ease, and found me the exact truck at the exact price that I wanted. I went in, the truck was there, I drove it and bought it the same day for the price I was quoted. No bait and switch or other nonsense I have seen in the past. I would definitely recommend Muzi to anyone currently in the market who want to make a quick and easy purchase. Thanks guys. A++

October 17, 2014

Hi John, thanks so much for the great review! Customer satisfaction is our primary focus here at Muzi and customer feedback is a great help in achieving that goal. We really try to keep the sales process transparent, simple, and (dare we say) fun! Enjoy your new Silverado, it is a beautiful truck, and welcome to the Muzi family!!

Scuzzi Muzi

by from Needham, MA |

Scuzzi Muzi is what the people in this area call this Dealership. Beware of there dishonesty and tricks . You are better off shopping at another dealership.

October 13, 2014

Jswill6, We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a positive buying experience here at Muzi. Our goal is to foster an environment that makes the car buying enjoyable for all of our customers. If there is anything we can do to rectify the situation please just let us know. We hope that you will consider working with us again in the future.

Outstanding buying experience

by from Cincinnati, oh |

Was casually looking for a new vehicle when I went to Muzi Motors website. Found a Ford Edge that I had an interest in. Responded to request for internet quote which I received the following morning. Visited the dealer and was referred to Will Terran, sales,associate. After a test drive by my wife and I we decided this was the car we wanted. Between the internet price and a very fair trade-in allowance, the deal was completed. There was no hassle. No sales manager trying to pressure you. The sales team at this dealership was very professional. Will completed the paperwork, the sales manager thanked us for our business and the finance manager was very patient due to some paperwork issues, as we were out of state buyers. Thanks guys.

October 13, 2014

Richard, thank you very much for the positive review and the business! The customer comes first at Muzi and it is always great to here feedback. Welcome to the Muzi family and if you ever need anything, remember, we are here for you!

Impressive experience

by from NONANTUM, MA |

I'm so pleased to have my new car. It was purchased last week and I experienced great with this place. My buying experience with Keith at Muzi Chevy was outstanding. Keith offered me to test drive before I make decision. I purchased a new Chevy Cruze and it's lovely. The deal went so smoothly and it was as expected. It was a fast turnaround, easy and an honest deal which was done in a day. I would love to recommend Keith and this place for the best dealership.

August 28, 2014

Hi Glenn, Thank you very much for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear you had an excellent experience here at Muzi Chevy. Enjoy your new 2014 Cruze and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Ford experts!

by from Boston, MA |

The team at Muzi Ford is the best in the Boston area, actually in all of New England! I went in just to peak around and left that same day with a brand new F-150! Absolutely seamless process from the sales guy to the manager to finance! That's the way car buying should be!

April 24, 2014

Hey Boston Buyer! Thank you for the excellent review of our Ford Dealership, we really appreciate it. It is always a pleasure to hear positive reviews from our customers. We hope that you enjoy your new F-150 and if there is anything you need please just let us know! Muzi Ford 557 Highland Ave Needham, MA 02494 http://www.muziford.com

I will be back!

by from Boston |

My truck was totaled in an accident, so I had no choice but to buy a new truck but was not excited about having to deal with the car buying process. I had been to a couple other dealerships in the area and had not had much luck. Other dealers just didn't seem to want to listen, they tried to put me in this truck or that truck, instead of listening to what I wanted. The second I walked into Muzi Motors I could tell they were different. The salesman took the time to listen to what I wanted. He showed me a few trucks that fit my description, then he showed me THE ONE. It was refreshing to deal with a salesman that knew how to treat people. The place was clean and well kept, the staff was knowledgeable about their products which made it easy to decide on the right truck. Overall I am very satisfied with my experience. I enjoyed the professionalism of the salesman and other staff I encountered.

August 28, 2014

Ryan! Thank you so much for the business and for the great review. We are so glad that we could help you out with a truck. If you ever need anything in the future, remember we are always here for you.

Great deals and customer service

by from Quincy, MA |

I can't say enough about how well this dealership took care of me. Before I had the chance to get lost in looking for what I wanted, they asked me a few questions and brought me to a selection of vehicles that fit the exact description of what I told them. Now after several months of driving my new car, I can honestly say I would recommend them to family, friends, and anyone else looking for the perfect car and deal.