Muzi Motors

56 Tv Pl, Needham Heights, MA 02494

New 855-889-1189
Used 855-856-7947
Service 866-286-9697

Just Purchased A New Explorer - And Love It!

by from Burlington, MA |

I kept putting off a new car because I didn't want to deal the stress and pressure but I finally pulled the trigger last weekend and I am so glad that I did. I just purchased a new Explorer at Muzi from Tim and I have to say it was such a fun and easy experience that I will definitely be recommending Tim and Muzi Ford to my friends and family. Thank you so much for all of your help!!!

Love My New Explorer - Thanks Muzi!

by from Burlington, MA |

Muzi Chevrolet Experience

by from Boston MA |

The team at the dealership were professional and accommodating to my needs. I appreciated the personal touch type attitude. This is good PR. Thank you.

August 19, 2015

Hi Philip, thank you very much for the business and for this great review of our service department. We are so glad to hear you had a positive experience, it really means a lot to us!

great experience

by from Middleboro ma |

bought my truck and 2012 without the help of Tony Masone The deal may have fallen threw. with his quality and commitment to me he made my buying experience second to none. later in 2014 I return to Muzi Chevrolet to lease my wife a Chevy equinox once again Tony was there to make us feel comfortable and my buying experience pleasurable. so if you're in the market for a new car I recommend you go see Tony and he will take care of you.

August 5, 2015

John, thanks again for all the business, we really appreciate it!

A Very Nice Car Buying Experience

by from Needham Heights, MA |

We have shopped at Muzi in the past at their Ford store but never at their Chevy store before. Our shopping experience was excellent. We worked with Jonathan who was incredibly polite, answered every question he could and even if he didn?t know he found the answer for us. Jonathan and the manager helped us the find the right car for us (not the right car for him) at the right price. All in all a very nice car buying experience.

August 5, 2015

Hi Lisa, we are so happy your first experience at our Chevy store was a positive one! We hope you enjoy your new Tahoe :)

Luis franjul

by from Boston MA |

Very nice and friendly attention and profecional e in dealers car salesmen

July 29, 2015

Hi Luis! Thanks for the great review of our Massachusetts Chevy Dealership! We are glad that you enjoyed your car buying experience with Rob. We truly appreciate your business and hope that you enjoy your beautiful new Tahoe for many years to come!

Exactly what I needed

by from Boston, MA |

The website was easy to navigate and I found exactly what I was looking for! I spoke with Marshall on the phone and upon entering the dealership everyone was welcoming and excited to help with my purchase! Thank you Marshall and thank you Anthony for making this a great experience!

June 25, 2015

Hey Art, great to hear from you! Thank you so much for the business and for taking the time to review your experience at our Massachusetts Chevy Dealership. Customer satisfaction has been our primary focus since opening our doors and it will remain our focus as we continue to grow and develop. Enjoy your new Silverado and welcome to the Muzi family!

Amazing service!

by from Boston, MA |

This was my second purchase from Muzi Chevrolet and it was a great one! Marshall was so upbeat and knowledgeable about the 2015 Chevy Trax I purchased and made the process a breeze. The whole team at Muzi are great folks to work with and I absolutely love my new Trax.

June 25, 2015

Hi CarLover, thanks so much for the positive feedback. We hope that you are still enjoying your new 2015 Chevy Trax. We absolutely love this new, compact, fuel-efficient Chevy SUV and have been selling a ton of them. Thanks again for making Muzi your Massachusetts Chevy Dealer and we look forward to seeing you back soon for service!

Great Experience with Tony M, Jeff C and Peter M.

by from Boston, MA |

Across the board, these guys were professional. It was a pleasure working with their shop and I would recommend/buy again.

June 25, 2015

Thanks so much for the great review of Tony, Jeff and Peter! We are so happy to hear you had an excellent experience here at Muzi Chevy and we hope to see you back again soon!

Low Stress, Fast, & Easy

by from philadelphia,pa |

Buying a new vehicle is usually an extremely stressful experience for me. Marshall and Eric made it low key and extremely easy to get exactly what I wanted! My new ride is Fabulous! The finance manager was a perfect complement to the knowledgeable sales consultants and they all got the job done! I will definitely go back to Muzi Chevy when my son is ready to purchase a new car.

June 25, 2015

SP, a sincere thank you for the business. We are so happy that we could find the perfect vehicle for you quickly, easily and without any stress. We look forward to working with you and your son again soon!