Bob Thomas Ford West

5321 Illinois Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

New 866-584-7571 New 866-584-7571
Used 866-906-6746 Used 866-906-6746
Service 866-906-8532 Service 866-906-8532

We have more Ford vehicles in-stock than any dealer in 80 miles. Right now $13,000 off all New 2016 F-150s

Great experience!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Matt and Nikki made buying my new Escape and awesome experience! They were both so friendly and helpful from the time I walked in until we were finished. I can't say enough good things about them in particular and the dealership overall! Will definitely send my friends and family here if they are looking to buy a new vehicle.

September 10, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! Matt and Nikki work really hard to take great care of our customers. We hope you love your new Escape!

Purchase of a vehicle

by from Fort Wayne,IN |

Thank you to Steve Robb for making my difficult decision,much easier and helping me through the process

June 5, 2015

Thank you very much for your feedback. Steve does a great job with his customers. We appreciate your business and hope you love your vehicle!!

I traded in my 2012 F-150 for a 2014 F-150!

by from Fort Wayne Indiana |

I recently decided to trade in my 2012 Ford F-150 and went to Bob Thomas Ford West in Fort Wayne. My salesman was Matt and he did a spectacular job in finding me a truck for my price range. He went out of his way to help me in a slight finical situation too. The service and welcome I received there was great too. I also want to send a word about Nikki who did the finical paperwork too. She helped me with the final paperwork and with a few extras that I wanted with the loan. She worked hard to keep my monthly payments as low as possible. I will surely refer Bob Thomas Ford to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. As a side note I work at a GM (but not for General Motors) truck plant that makes similar vehicles but they do not come close to what Ford makes in the truck market or the service I have received at Bob Thomas Ford over the years having my other F-150's serviced.

April 2, 2015

Dennis, Thank you for your feedback! Matt & Nikki do an outstanding job for our customers and we are glad to hear that you were happy with your experience. We also appreciate your continued business in both sales and service. Best wishes!

The Way Car Buying Should Be

by from Greenville, OH |

After more than 2 years of on & off car shopping, we finally found "the one!" Our salesman, Jim, was excellent -- no pressure, just superb service from beginning to end of the shopping & buying experience. He & Nikki stayed several hours past closing to finish our purchase & financing, and remained patient & gracious about having to do so. Nikki even let us text her later to provide an important document we forgot to bring along to complete the financing. Unlike many dealerships these days, we were able to stay with one salesperson from the moment we walked on the lot until we had the keys in hand and drove away in our new vehicle. We really appreciate NOT being handed off to a pushy supervising sales manager as soon as we're ready to negotiate! And the negotiation process was the best ever... the car was priced right from the start, and it didn't take long at all to reach agreement on a fair value for our trade-in. This is the way car buying should be!

April 2, 2015

Chad and Angela, Thank you for sharing your experience at Bob Thomas Ford West. We love to hear you say "This is the way car buying should be" as this is certainly our goal. We appreciate your business and wish you all the best!

Bought a Fusion!

by from auburn, indiana |

Went online, saw a fusion I wanted to test drive. Matt emailed me back asap to come out for a test drive. Couple hours later I was driving it home! Great customer service! Nikki did the financial part in no time!! Would recommend both of them to anyone! Thanks again Matt & Nikki for helping us get a car!!! :)

April 2, 2015

Rachel & Chris, Thank you very much for your review. Matt and Nikki do a great job for our customers. We truly appreciate your business and your recommendation! We hope you love your Fusion!

Fantastic Experience!!!!!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

WAY To GO Matt and Nikki!!!! I want to thank everyone at Bob Thomas Ford (West) for making my wife (Sue) and my (Terry) experience of purchasing a new vehicle enjoyable. From the moment I posted on line for assistance in finding the right vehicle ? with a Nissan Murano trade-in, Matt contacted me immediately.. Both my wife and I had the ?flu? and Matt understood, allowing us to recover. I wish to congratulate Bob Thomas for hiring excellent personnel (including the individuals we later met in the Service Department). After Matt discovered we were interested in the Ford Escape ? he assisted in helping us build our own unique vehicle ? He explained all the features of the car and helped us select the ones that were right for US. With his professional style (without being pushy), we looked forward to the continuation of the process. While we test drove ? Matt had our Murano appraised ? allowing us the experience of being ?alone? ? to discuss likes and dislikes ? as we drove. We both fell in love with the experience. Once we agreed on the cost factor ? it was on to the finance department ? where we met Nikki. Very professional: When we left her office we had a clear understanding of our new lease program. We are looking forward to a long lasting relationship with Bob Thomas ? due to this experience. We will recommend them to our family and friends.

February 3, 2015

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We sincerely want every step of the sales process, as well as your service experience to be exceptional. We hope you love your vehicle and have a fantastic 2015!!

Couldn't Be Happier!

by from Huntington, IN |

I had done my research and knew I wanted a used Fusion. By using the Cars.com app on my phone I had it narrowed down to 3 or 4 Fusions that I wanted to look at and/or test drive. My wife and I went to Bob Thomas West because it was closest to where we live and they had a good price on a 2013 red Fusion. We honestly did NOT plan on buying a car that day. I had talked to Matt Wilson on the phone and set up a test drive. When we got there Matt took us out to the Fusion, opened the driver's side door, explained a few things to us, then gave us the key to take a test drive. I fell in love with the Fusion. Reading the other reviews on this site there seems to be a common theme - Matt is not pushy and does a good job of explaining things. My wife and I found this to be very true! Another thing I liked about Matt (and I told him this to his face) is that if he didn't know something he would go ask someone (manager, finance manager) or look it up - he wasn't afraid to admit if he wasn't sure about something - personally, I love that! Soooo, we bought the car! Nikki, the finance manager, is funny and personable and did a great job of explaining the money stuff to us. She got us terrific financing too! I mean really, from beginning to end this was a great buying experience. I Couldn't Be Happier with Matt, Nikki, the Fusion, and Bob Thomas Ford!

January 28, 2015

Ken, We really appreciate your feedback on Matt, Nikki and Bob Thomas West. It means the world to us that you had a good experience and would recommend us to others. We hope you love your new vehicle and have a great 2015!!

Best dealership experience ever

by from Fort Wayne, In |

I have not purchase a new car in 15 years. There are many stories about the difficulties encountered at car dealerships. I was not looking forward to this. What a surprise when I talked to Matt on the phone. Professional without being pushy. He picked me up st my residence and drove me to the dealership. Once there, his professional, easy going style put me at ease. He showed me the car I was interested in, let me test drive out, continued the sales process and we had a deal. The Finane person, Nikki was the nice, straightforward, personable and completely professional. She took me through the paperwork, explained everything, made sure I understood and signed me up. I congratulate Bob Thomas on his excellent hiring. I was even take to the service area and greeted by equally friendly people weloming me and congratulating me on my purchase. It diesn't get any better than this!

January 14, 2015

Thomas W, Thank you for sharing your experience and your purchase at Bob Thomas West. We love to hear that the entire process met with your approval. Have a great 2015!!

Just got Mustang

by from Columbia City |

Thank you Matt W. At Bob Thomas Ford West for helping me get the car i was after very good at what he does thanks again Matt.

December 31, 2014

Billy, Thank you very much for your business and sharing your experience with Matt and Bob Thomas Ford West. It is important to us that you are happy and would recommend us to family and friends. Happy New Year!

review

by from fortwayne in |

matt and nikki were excellent nikki made sure I HAD A CAR TO LOOK AT when I got there gave me instructions on how I could trade in car and end my lease and lease a brand new vehicle they took very good care of me got me approved and picked my brand new car off of show room floor bob Thomas has excellent staff and service personal I would highly recommend any one to buy from bob thomasand I will continue doing business with them thank you very much for my new car

November 14, 2014

David, Thank you very much for your business and sharing your experience with your review. Both Matt & Nikki are a true asset to our organization. We hope you love your vehicle!