Bob Thomas Ford West

Service 866-906-8532

Ford's Regional Headquarters!

great service

by from Coldwater, Mich |

Our salesman ,Matt, explained everything to us on the Flex, before we took the test drive. On the test drive, he explained some other things we needed to know about the car. He explained all of the features of the car, and helped set up the Sync feature with our cell phones. He was able to get us a good price for our trade in, and the information needed to use the Friends and Family discount. The financing department was very helpful in setting up our loan and getting us the best loan for us. We were very satisfied with our experience working with Bob Thomas Ford and would recommend them to family and friends looking for a new vehicle. Thank-you for the pleasant buying experience. Carol and Mike

August 7, 2014

Carol and Mike, Thank you very much for your business and your feedback! To mention that you would refer us to your family and friends means a great deal to us!

review

by from fortwayne in |

matt and nikki were excellent nikki made sure I HAD A CAR TO LOOK AT when I got there gave me instructions on how I could trade in car and end my lease and lease a brand new vehicle they took very good care of me got me approved and picked my brand new car off of show room floor bob Thomas has excellent staff and service personal I would highly recommend any one to buy from bob thomasand I will continue doing business with them thank you very much for my new car

November 14, 2014

David, Thank you very much for your business and sharing your experience with your review. Both Matt & Nikki are a true asset to our organization. We hope you love your vehicle!

BOUGHT A USED GMC TRUCK

by from WARSAW,INDIANA |

I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE WAY I WAS TREATED I WASN'T PRESSURED OR FELT LIKE I WAS PUT ON THE SPOT.PRICE AND OVERALL VISIT WENT VERY WELL.I WOULD DEFINITELY GO BACK.TO RESCUE A GMC IF IM SHOPING FOR ANOTHER TRUCK.LOL.I TRAVELED APPROXIMATELY 55 MILES AND WAS WORTH THE DRIVE AND I'D DO IT AGAIN.

November 3, 2014

Thank you for your business and making the drive. Our goal is to make everyone feel great about their dealings with Bob Thomas Ford, both on new and pre-owned. We hope you love your vehicle!

Best Experience

by from Fort Wayne |

Matt was a great salesman. Was very friendly and was not pushy. We knew what we where looking for and he did not try to push us into something we did not want. Explained everything in detail and understood what we where looking for during the whole buying process. Best salesman that I have every worked with. I would recommend him to everyone I know and would go back to him for my next purchase. I would recommend Bob Thomas Ford to everyone. Hope Matt can get to a Notre Dame Game soon he earned it!

November 3, 2014

We really appreciate your business, and that you took a moment to share your experience! Matt is a big asset to our organization and will certainly appreciate your referrals. We hope you love your new vehicle.

Great service, salesman was NOT pushy!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I had a pretty decent experience with Matt Wilson, "Internet Specialist." He was not pushy, let me drive what I wanted, and provided the feedback I needed about the vehicle I was interested in. I would recommend Bob Thomas Ford West to anyone in Fort Wayne and surrounding counties.

October 31, 2014

Thank you very much for your business and feedback. It will be our honor to help anyone that you recommend to us. We hope you love your new vehicle!