Legacy Automotive Internet Sales-Denver Auto Inc.

Legacy Automotive Internet Sales-Denver Auto Inc.

4970 Oneida St, Commerce City, CO 80022

Used 888-778-8158

At Legacy, honesty and integrity provide the best buying experience you'll ever have had.

Highly Recommend Legacy Automotive

by from Arvada, CO |

I recently bought a 2001 VW Jetta GLS VR6 from Legacy Automotive and it was in great condition cosmetically and mechanically and the price was excellent. They have a full time mechanic working who was willing to answer any questions and reassure the quality of the car. The buying process was simple and easy. Mike is a genuine honest and caring seller, he worked with me and my situation and was understanding. And it's pretty awesome that they do financing options. I highly recommend buying a car from Legacy Automotive and Mike, you will be very satisfied with the choice.

December 9, 2014

thx drew enjoy your car and thanks again for your service from one vet to another

My veh needed new tranny after 4 days

by from Pueblo, CO |

I bought an '07 Chevy Tahoe on 2-4-15, I was a great buy and I got a decent price on the vehicle. It had only 125000 miles on it and was everything my family and I were looking for. The tires were bald and there were some dings on the exterior of the vehicle, which is to be expected for a used car. I test drove it and it was shifting a little hard from 1st gear to 2nd gear. Didn't think much of it at the time. Got it home and was still having the same issue. I had checked fluids and everything before I bought it so I didn't know what to think. Started doing some research the night of 2-7-15 online and found out it was going to be a major transmission issue, and the reason it was shifting hard was because the transmission was hopping from 1st gear straight into 3rd gear. I jumped in my car to test my findings while manually selecting my gears. Started out in 1st and worked up while getting onto the interstate. 1st gear was fine. When I selected 2nd gear it didn't move anywhere at all, it just reved the engine. Shifted into third and it was fine again. Got up to speed on the interstate (75 mph) and it would not shift into 4th. I called a couple repair shops and found out that the belt that engages 2nd and 4th gear was broke. It is a 2000 dollar repair and a full transmission rebuild. Called Mike and he said it was the vehicle is "As- Is" and refused to do anything with it, in fact he suggested I get an extended 3rd party warranty and drive it soft and then have them cover the repairs and scam them. After paying the money I did I expected at least some help, but nada. He was easy on getting the price down from where it started, but now looking back we know the reason why. Moral of the story, if your a mechanic and know what to look for in a vehicle this place may be ok for you. If you are going to be a for life customer who wants service and an honest car sales man (oxymoronic i know) then this is definitely not the place for you.

Great Customer Service - Honest and Professional

by from Conifer, CO |

2004 Acura MDX - The purchase experience was painless and the customer service after the fact was amazing! Why would anyone want to deal with wasting most of a day at a large dealership when you can buy from Legacy Automotive? We came in for a test drive, purchased the car and drove away in less than two hours. (with two young kids in tow) And it was a great car priced right. The only negative was that I had a problem with a seal in the transmission about a month after I bought the car. However, I called Mike and let him know. He immediately had his mechanic take a look and went above and beyond to take care of the problem and make it right. That's great customer service! He knows his cars and buys the good ones so you don't have to sort through all the junk. The next time we are looking for a car we will call Mike for sure.

December 10, 2014

thanks guys I am really glad you're so happy. have a nice holiday

Mike allowed us to find just what we wanted!

by from Denver, CO |

Have you ever met a salesman who was more interested in helping you find what you have been looking for than what was in it for him? YOU MUST MEET MIKE MALIN, President of Legacy Automotive. He showed us what we told him we were looking for -- and let us look the car over without any comments by him. When we realized it was not what we wanted, he asked if we were interested in looking at a few other vehicles that were available. He did not take us to any particular car --he just allowed us to find what we wanted and then he assured us that he could make it happen! AND HE DID! That same day we found the car with all the right things--instead of just tying to sell us on the car by talking, Mike put me behind the driver's seat--that sold me! Neither my husband nor I ever felt pressured. Mike talked with us - not at us. I never thought I would find the car with everything I wanted--but as Mike walked with us around the lot just making conversation, I found the car for me! I had given up having heated leather seats, a sun roof -- but Mike quietly had led me to the car with everything I wanted. I drove that car home today. Legacy Automotive's motto is "If We Don't Have It-- We'll Find It!" And they did just that for us! -Diane & Val

September 10, 2014

thank you diane for you kind words I am so glad you and val are so happy

Great!

by from Keystone, Co |

Traded in the Honda for one of Mike's Subarus. Had a couple of hiccups during the process, but Mike was incredible in making sure everything was taken care of. I got an incredible deal and lots of money for my trade in. Super happy I bought from Mike!

Great experience!

by from Estes Park, CO |

I told Mike exactly what I was looking for and he delivered, big time. The process was smooth and mike it was a great communicator back and forth. His customer service skills are excellent. There was no pressureand the vehicle we walked away with is awesome. I would definitely go back to Legacy Internet when it comes time to buy another car! Thank you!

Amazing Service!!

by from Commerce City, Co |

So far I've bought two cars from Mike. They are great cars (Saturn Vue & Chrysler 300m)! Excellent costumer service!!! Mike is a wonderful dealer, I was in and out the door within 30 min both times. Thank you Mike!! Highly recommended, I will go to him for all of my future cars!

Would definitely recommend

by from Edwards, CO |

Best car buying experience I've ever had. Mike is no nonsense, honest and ready for business. He gave me a great deal on my trade in car and I walked out with my Jeep within about 1 hour. I love my Jeep. Mike is legit. He sells good vehicles. I have been recommending his place to all my friends. Thanks Mike!

April 23, 2014

thanks for the kind words I really appreciate it, and that you are recommending me to your friends, if I can be of any service in the future give me a call. thx again, mike

AWESOME....AWESOME SERVICE

by from Estes Park |

Fast and friendly service! I found the car I wanted around 9 am, spoke to Mike shortly after, I was discourage but he assured me I would drive away with the car I wanted. I drove 2 hours and was driving home in my new car about 1 hour after! Mike went beyond I could have every imagined to help me. Mike puts ALL other dealers/sales people to shame!! Thank You so much Mike for EVERYTHING you did for me! You do not know a great car buying experience until you have dealt with Mike.

Great Experience

by from Pueblo, CO |

I searched every site possible looking for an Acura within my price range that was also in good shape and ran great. I found Mike's ad online and emailed him, because I live in Pueblo (about 100 miles away) I received a phone call within 20 minutes and I really appreciated Mike's efforts to stay in contact with me. He sent me pictures as well as other useful information. My dad who lived close by took it for a drive and gave wonderful reviews. So I made the trip and fell in love with it and bought the car on the spot! I'm thankful that Mike is an honest man and made my purchase as easy as possible.

Great Service from this dealer...

by from Aurora Co |

Good buying experience here...Don't worry about being pressured at all like other dealerships. See it, drive it, buy it and your out the door! Don't be alarmed by the entrance or area of the place because it's not the usual car buying atmosphere. Mike even goes above and beyond to make sure your experience is second to none he was even out there with a screwdriver taking off my plates in -9 degree weather now that's service!!!!!