WOW Automotive

4022 Mulligan St, Longmont, CO 80504

Used 888-778-8158 Used 888-778-8158

Only 15 minutes drive North of Westminster in Longmont - all cars include limited warranty 3 months/3,000 mi..

MARK AND CINDY

by from aurora, co |

Found a really awesome suv for much less than we had seen elsewhere. its a great car but mike really made the process great. he has a big selection no pressure and was just great to work with. we recommend highly...thanks mike!

Excellent Experience

by from Longmont, Colorado |

Through the years I have purchased many autos from many dealerships...none have been more pleasant than with Mike. They deserve 10 stars!

Great Service!

by from Monument, CO |

We called twice after hours to find out information about a vehicle listed on craigslist, and the owner answered. He went out of his way to give us a good deal on the vehicle that we purchased, and to work with us.

Great experience

by from Denver, CO |

I found this car dealership while surfing the Internet for a used vehicle. I called first to see if the advertised vehicle was still available and Mike (the owner) was very helpful and informative about the vehicle. So I drove there (and am glad I did) and met with Mike. His customer service was exellent and he will tell you upfront what he can or can not do for you and not wasting your time. He went out of his way to work with me and help me understand the whole process on buying a vehicle. Thank you Mike.

Honest Mike

by from Prescott, AZ |

Purchased a high performance vehicle from Wow Auto. Took delivery before car was prepped as I was anxious to own it. Found some moderately major problems with lights and transmission leaks. Mike stepped right up to the plate making all repairs and adjustments although the purchase was (as is no warranty)! Great guy to deal with or just hang out with for a while. Made good on all ends thanks to J. D. who is his top notch prep person and on site mechanic. If we do not meet again I will be sure to steer buyers in his direction. Honest, fair, direct and operates with integrity. Anyone who badmouths this dude is full of it!

wow is real!

by from denver co |

i went up and got an awesome deal on a trade in, took my girlfriend a month later and mike helped us out more than we could believe, the trade in value was awesome. it's definitely worth the drive from wherever youre at.

my new subi!

by from denver co |

Mike was incredible in helping both myself and my boyfriend find awesome subarus together! once he had an idea of what i was looking for he called me right away once he found it. we went to look at it and he was absolutely accommodating to all of our questions and needs. he helped us to get the absolute best deal for what our situation was, and helped me with financing even though i have no existing credit. I'm so incredibly grateful for finding this man who is clearly dedicated to helping his customers find exactly what they need at an affordable and manageable price point. will definitely be telling everyone about him!

ron & rebecca

by from westminster co |

my family has actually bought many cars from mike, my Cadillac is just the latest. once again mike did a great job, he found me the exact vehicle I was looking for and saved me thousands. I got top dollar for my trade and he even arranged the financing. it was great. anyone needing a vehicle should contact mike at legacy internet sales, he's the best, thanks again.

My veh needed new tranny after 4 days

by from Pueblo, CO |

I bought an '07 Chevy Tahoe on 2-4-15, I was a great buy and I got a decent price on the vehicle. It had only 125000 miles on it and was everything my family and I were looking for. The tires were bald and there were some dings on the exterior of the vehicle, which is to be expected for a used car. I test drove it and it was shifting a little hard from 1st gear to 2nd gear. Didn't think much of it at the time. Got it home and was still having the same issue. I had checked fluids and everything before I bought it so I didn't know what to think. Started doing some research the night of 2-7-15 online and found out it was going to be a major transmission issue, and the reason it was shifting hard was because the transmission was hopping from 1st gear straight into 3rd gear. I jumped in my car to test my findings while manually selecting my gears. Started out in 1st and worked up while getting onto the interstate. 1st gear was fine. When I selected 2nd gear it didn't move anywhere at all, it just reved the engine. Shifted into third and it was fine again. Got up to speed on the interstate (75 mph) and it would not shift into 4th. I called a couple repair shops and found out that the belt that engages 2nd and 4th gear was broke. It is a 2000 dollar repair and a full transmission rebuild. Called Mike and he said it was the vehicle is "As- Is" and refused to do anything with it, in fact he suggested I get an extended 3rd party warranty and drive it soft and then have them cover the repairs and scam them. After paying the money I did I expected at least some help, but nada. He was easy on getting the price down from where it started, but now looking back we know the reason why. Moral of the story, if your a mechanic and know what to look for in a vehicle this place may be ok for you. If you are going to be a for life customer who wants service and an honest car sales man (oxymoronic i know) then this is definitely not the place for you.

WOW Automotive responded to this review

November 7, 2015

I am truly sorry the Preedy's are having a problem with the 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe it they purchased. The vehicle was advertised at $14995 despite the fact that it has a blue book retail value or $17317 and a fair purchase blue book price of more than $19000. The Preedys took the vehicle on a more than 45 minute test drive then brought the vehicle back and asked to have it put up on a ramp so they could thoroughly inspect the vehicle which they did for more than 20 minutes. they then went to lunch and called back an hour later and said they were coming back to make an offer. I very reluctantly agreed to sell the vehicle for the more than fair price of $12101. the vehicle was sold completely as is with no work promised and no warranty, and when it left it showed no signs of transmission, or any other mechanical trouble. I told the Preedy's that I would take their deal despite the fact that I was making only $400 profit on the vehicle. The preedys bought the vehicle for more than $5000 below retail book and $1800 below wholesale. At the figures and profitability levels in this deal I am in no position to fix their car nor do I have any obligation to do so. on a side note it took their credit union nearly 3 weeks to provide payment despite the fact that they were provided the title the day after the sale. I am sorry I was unable to assist the preedys in their repair, however even with that expense they will own their vehicle for less than wholesale book, still an exceptional buy.

Great Customer Service - Honest and Professional

by from Conifer, CO |

2004 Acura MDX - The purchase experience was painless and the customer service after the fact was amazing! Why would anyone want to deal with wasting most of a day at a large dealership when you can buy from Legacy Automotive? We came in for a test drive, purchased the car and drove away in less than two hours. (with two young kids in tow) And it was a great car priced right. The only negative was that I had a problem with a seal in the transmission about a month after I bought the car. However, I called Mike and let him know. He immediately had his mechanic take a look and went above and beyond to take care of the problem and make it right. That's great customer service! He knows his cars and buys the good ones so you don't have to sort through all the junk. The next time we are looking for a car we will call Mike for sure.

WOW Automotive responded to this review

December 10, 2014

thanks guys I am really glad you're so happy. have a nice holiday