WOW Automotive

4022 Mulligan St, Longmont, CO 80504

Used 888-778-8158 Used 888-778-8158

"Get Your WOW On!" - We have a new location in Longmont!

MARK AND CINDY

by from aurora, co |

Found a really awesome suv for much less than we had seen elsewhere. its a great car but mike really made the process great. he has a big selection no pressure and was just great to work with. we recommend highly...thanks mike!

Honest Mike

by from Prescott, AZ |

Purchased a high performance vehicle from Wow Auto. Took delivery before car was prepped as I was anxious to own it. Found some moderately major problems with lights and transmission leaks. Mike stepped right up to the plate making all repairs and adjustments although the purchase was (as is no warranty)! Great guy to deal with or just hang out with for a while. Made good on all ends thanks to J. D. who is his top notch prep person and on site mechanic. If we do not meet again I will be sure to steer buyers in his direction. Honest, fair, direct and operates with integrity. Anyone who badmouths this dude is full of it!

wow is real!

by from denver co |

i went up and got an awesome deal on a trade in, took my girlfriend a month later and mike helped us out more than we could believe, the trade in value was awesome. it's definitely worth the drive from wherever youre at.

my new subi!

by from denver co |

Mike was incredible in helping both myself and my boyfriend find awesome subarus together! once he had an idea of what i was looking for he called me right away once he found it. we went to look at it and he was absolutely accommodating to all of our questions and needs. he helped us to get the absolute best deal for what our situation was, and helped me with financing even though i have no existing credit. I'm so incredibly grateful for finding this man who is clearly dedicated to helping his customers find exactly what they need at an affordable and manageable price point. will definitely be telling everyone about him!

ron & rebecca

by from westminster co |

my family has actually bought many cars from mike, my Cadillac is just the latest. once again mike did a great job, he found me the exact vehicle I was looking for and saved me thousands. I got top dollar for my trade and he even arranged the financing. it was great. anyone needing a vehicle should contact mike at legacy internet sales, he's the best, thanks again.

My veh needed new tranny after 4 days

by from Pueblo, CO |

I bought an '07 Chevy Tahoe on 2-4-15, I was a great buy and I got a decent price on the vehicle. It had only 125000 miles on it and was everything my family and I were looking for. The tires were bald and there were some dings on the exterior of the vehicle, which is to be expected for a used car. I test drove it and it was shifting a little hard from 1st gear to 2nd gear. Didn't think much of it at the time. Got it home and was still having the same issue. I had checked fluids and everything before I bought it so I didn't know what to think. Started doing some research the night of 2-7-15 online and found out it was going to be a major transmission issue, and the reason it was shifting hard was because the transmission was hopping from 1st gear straight into 3rd gear. I jumped in my car to test my findings while manually selecting my gears. Started out in 1st and worked up while getting onto the interstate. 1st gear was fine. When I selected 2nd gear it didn't move anywhere at all, it just reved the engine. Shifted into third and it was fine again. Got up to speed on the interstate (75 mph) and it would not shift into 4th. I called a couple repair shops and found out that the belt that engages 2nd and 4th gear was broke. It is a 2000 dollar repair and a full transmission rebuild. Called Mike and he said it was the vehicle is "As- Is" and refused to do anything with it, in fact he suggested I get an extended 3rd party warranty and drive it soft and then have them cover the repairs and scam them. After paying the money I did I expected at least some help, but nada. He was easy on getting the price down from where it started, but now looking back we know the reason why. Moral of the story, if your a mechanic and know what to look for in a vehicle this place may be ok for you. If you are going to be a for life customer who wants service and an honest car sales man (oxymoronic i know) then this is definitely not the place for you.

November 7, 2015

I am truly sorry the Preedy's are having a problem with the 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe it they purchased. The vehicle was advertised at $14995 despite the fact that it has a blue book retail value or $17317 and a fair purchase blue book price of more than $19000. The Preedys took the vehicle on a more than 45 minute test drive then brought the vehicle back and asked to have it put up on a ramp so they could thoroughly inspect the vehicle which they did for more than 20 minutes. they then went to lunch and called back an hour later and said they were coming back to make an offer. I very reluctantly agreed to sell the vehicle for the more than fair price of $12101. the vehicle was sold completely as is with no work promised and no warranty, and when it left it showed no signs of transmission, or any other mechanical trouble. I told the Preedy's that I would take their deal despite the fact that I was making only $400 profit on the vehicle. The preedys bought the vehicle for more than $5000 below retail book and $1800 below wholesale. At the figures and profitability levels in this deal I am in no position to fix their car nor do I have any obligation to do so. on a side note it took their credit union nearly 3 weeks to provide payment despite the fact that they were provided the title the day after the sale. I am sorry I was unable to assist the preedys in their repair, however even with that expense they will own their vehicle for less than wholesale book, still an exceptional buy.

Great Customer Service - Honest and Professional

by from Conifer, CO |

2004 Acura MDX - The purchase experience was painless and the customer service after the fact was amazing! Why would anyone want to deal with wasting most of a day at a large dealership when you can buy from Legacy Automotive? We came in for a test drive, purchased the car and drove away in less than two hours. (with two young kids in tow) And it was a great car priced right. The only negative was that I had a problem with a seal in the transmission about a month after I bought the car. However, I called Mike and let him know. He immediately had his mechanic take a look and went above and beyond to take care of the problem and make it right. That's great customer service! He knows his cars and buys the good ones so you don't have to sort through all the junk. The next time we are looking for a car we will call Mike for sure.

December 10, 2014

thanks guys I am really glad you're so happy. have a nice holiday

Highly Recommend Legacy Automotive

by from Arvada, CO |

I recently bought a 2001 VW Jetta GLS VR6 from Legacy Automotive and it was in great condition cosmetically and mechanically and the price was excellent. They have a full time mechanic working who was willing to answer any questions and reassure the quality of the car. The buying process was simple and easy. Mike is a genuine honest and caring seller, he worked with me and my situation and was understanding. And it's pretty awesome that they do financing options. I highly recommend buying a car from Legacy Automotive and Mike, you will be very satisfied with the choice.

December 10, 2014

thx drew enjoy your car and thanks again for your service from one vet to another

Mike allowed us to find just what we wanted!

by from Denver, CO |

Have you ever met a salesman who was more interested in helping you find what you have been looking for than what was in it for him? YOU MUST MEET MIKE MALIN, President of Legacy Automotive. He showed us what we told him we were looking for -- and let us look the car over without any comments by him. When we realized it was not what we wanted, he asked if we were interested in looking at a few other vehicles that were available. He did not take us to any particular car --he just allowed us to find what we wanted and then he assured us that he could make it happen! AND HE DID! That same day we found the car with all the right things--instead of just tying to sell us on the car by talking, Mike put me behind the driver's seat--that sold me! Neither my husband nor I ever felt pressured. Mike talked with us - not at us. I never thought I would find the car with everything I wanted--but as Mike walked with us around the lot just making conversation, I found the car for me! I had given up having heated leather seats, a sun roof -- but Mike quietly had led me to the car with everything I wanted. I drove that car home today. Legacy Automotive's motto is "If We Don't Have It-- We'll Find It!" And they did just that for us! -Diane & Val

September 10, 2014

thank you diane for you kind words I am so glad you and val are so happy

Great!

by from Keystone, Co |

Traded in the Honda for one of Mike's Subarus. Had a couple of hiccups during the process, but Mike was incredible in making sure everything was taken care of. I got an incredible deal and lots of money for my trade in. Super happy I bought from Mike!