Access Auto Sales

(5.0) 6 Reviews

68 Fuller Rd, Albany, NY 12205

Best Dealer in years

by from Lower Hudson Valley, NY |

Really from the first phone call, I could tell this would be a positive buying experience. Matt immediately gave me the sense he was LISTENING to what I was saying and cared about setting us on a forward path to getting the vehicle we were interested in, smoothly and efficiently. It did not stop there. We really felt like people after purchasing several cars in the NY metro area where to be honest, they did not care about us, or frankly, the vehicle we were buying. Definitely not the case here as both Joe and Matt made us feel welcome, were honest with us from the first moment financial details were discussed, took personal care in our deal and us as people and left us feeling like we mattered. We just bought a vehicle from Access and already are looking forward to the next time we can deal with them. How often can one say that and mean it. Thanks guys. D, G, and G

Let the good times roll

by from Pittsfield MA |

Matt and Joe were great! I called and visited over a dozen dealerships to find a used Lincoln or Mercury and I was disappointed in almost ever expeirence. The cars were in bad shape and the dealerships were not moving on prices. Others just didn't get back to me. I spoke to Matt on the phone and he was very happy to share all the information about the car. The car was in great shape and was clean and ready to be shown. They worked with me on the price and gave me a great deal. When i picked the car up Joe stayed open almost an hour late waiting for me as I delt with traffic on my trip over. These guys were great in many ways, and made me happy as i left with the car I wanted and got a great deal to boot. Go see them for a used car if you want good service and a clean car!!!!

Went above and beyond for me!

by from Troy, NY |

I had a great experience with Access Auto Sales just this week. I was in the market for a new (used) car, but was fighting an uphill battle when it came to my budget and what I could afford. Matthew and Joe put in the time and got me a great deal on the kind of car that I had wanted for a really long time. I mostly worked with Matthew and he was great from the first e-mail. He answered all the questions I had and genuinely cared about my situation and helping me out. I would definitely recommend that you check them out if you're in the market for a great used vehicle!

A Welcome Small Dealer

by from Clifton Park, NY |

Joe and Matt will work with you to make all ends meet. They are good people to work with and deal with. A rarity with small dealer enterprises.

Great dealership! Recommend to all.

by from Hudson Falls, NY |

Joe was easy to deal with, honest and up-front and followed through on everything he committed to do. After getting burned by an unscrupulous it was a true pleasure to find Joe and his team at Access Auto.

EASY TO DO BUSINESS WITH

by from ALBANY NY |

SIMPLE AND EASY JUST THE WAY WE LIKE IT. NO BIG DEALERSHIP HYPE , NO SMOKE AND MIRRORS AND THE CAR WAS DESCRIBED TO CORRECTLY. WE DROVE THE CAR AND BOUGHT IT AND PICKED IT UP THE NEXT DAY. NO ISSUES NO PROBLEMS. THANKS FOR MAKING OUR BUYING EXPERIENCE SIMPLE. GO YANKEES