Park Auto Sales

Park Auto Sales

521 E 1st Ave, Roselle, NJ 07203

Used 888-893-8475

The Real Men of the Car Business- No Bull, straight deals at Park Auto Sales!

Tabitha and My Plymouth

by from Newark New |

I must say after searching hard for a deal on a car, I came to Park Auto Sale and found a good car at a good price. Mike and the crew stand behind their work and are always accessible. I will definitely tell my friends and family to come Park Auto Sales. Don't go anywhere else, you'll be happy you came here.

September 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We at PARK AUTO SALES really enjoy putting our great customers in good cars at great prices. We are happy to help you and your family and friends. Come visit park today for your Auto needs.

DETAIL WORK ON MY bmw540i

by from Kenilworth, New Jersey |

I brought my BMW 540I to Mike to do some quality detail work. The results were perfect, workmanship is great. Mike is a very fair person honest and transparent, for the repair work and buying cars Park Auto Sales is the place to go. I will recommend my friends and family to come here. Thank you Mike!!!

My 4th car for tyhese Honest guys! Parlk Auto Sale

by from Roselle, New Jersey |

Over the Years I have been a very happy customer of Park Auto Sales. This trip I made I picked up a 06 Jeep Grand Cherokee and this truck is in great condition and run really well. All the cars and truck that I have bought from them have been great. The make the buying process very enjoyable, I love these guys the are fair and always make me happy. My Daughter is next to bring to Park Auto Sales. See Mike and Todd, please tell them I say Hi too. You'll be happy you did.

Jay, this is my second car with Park Auto Sales

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

I've been a customer of Park Auto Sales for 5 years. Mike and Todd are very knowledgeable and friendly and extremely helpful. Always good service with a smile. Very easy to work with and patient and accommodating. I recommend anyone to come to Park Auto Sales for a good quality used vehicle. Come to Park you'll be happy you did.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Queens, N.Y. |

I normally don't write reviews, but I've been car shipping for awhile now. I saw a few vehicles I was interested in. I called to confirm the vehicles were there and was greeted so nice, she was so friendly. I arrived and everything was about me. What I was looking for? What I prefer? What I drove before? There was no rush no pressure no hassle. I knew everything I wanted to know about my Mercedes-Benz X5. I was impress with the overall customer satisfactory. I would recommend PARK PLACE OF NJ to my family, friends. Thanks Park Place Crew!

Susu and my new VW, from Maryland

by from Silver Spring MD |

I drove 220 miles from Silver Spring MD to come to Park Auto Sales. Mike and the Park team were great to deal with the buying process was quick and easy. I look forward to deal these these guys again. I would recommend all to come to Park to see the difference, what a pleasure.

July 15, 2014

Thank you Susu for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure to help you and your brother with a great used VW. At Park Auto Sales we enjoy helping put people into their next Car. All the best! Mike the Owner.

Dominique from Kenilworth NJ

by from Kenilworth NJ |

I am proud to say that the service here is wonderful. The buying process is great and the people there always have a great attitude and are willing to do whatever they have to , too please the costumer (me).They provide quality cars at good prices and when you buy a vechicle from Park Auto Sales you feel like you're apart of a family. I would highly reccomend friends and family to come buy here.

March 14, 2014

Thank you Dominique for coming to Park Auto Sales, it is always a pleasure to see you and the family. Here at Park Auto Sales we offer reliable cars at good prices for our customers. Come on over and to see your next car/truck. All the best Park Auto Sales Mike the Owner

GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PRICES,GREAT CARS

by from KEASBEY NJ |

MIKE IS GREAT GUY I HAVE BEEN COMING HERE SINCE 2009 I BOUGHT A GREAT CAR OFF OF HIM MY FRIEND BOUGHT A CAR TO AND MY DAUGHTER. I HAVE SENT MANY FRENDS HERE.I WOULD ALWAYS BUY MY CAR HERE HE STANDS BY HIS CARS AND FAIR PRICES TO. SO IF YOU READING THIS COME CHECK HIM OUT YOUSELF

March 14, 2014

Thank you Cheri for taking the time to write this review, letting the world know how good we are with people and their vehicles. its always a pleasure, continue to enjoy your cars. Thank you again from Park Auto Sales. Mike the Owner.

Bought my First Car

by from SouthBrunswick |

I bought my first car which happened to be an used 2002 Acura TL from Park Auto Sales, the first week of November. I searched across a lot of dealers , some shady, some overpriced before i settled with ParkAuto to buy my car. I have to tell that, i was a little more than neccessarily worried,confused and a little scared since it was gonna be my first car. What i really loved was how Mike and his team Todd and Jean, helped me through the entire process to make it as smooth as possible.They helped me with financing and gave a lot of critical info as to getting insurance,changing my license to NJ and autocare as well. If you like great cars with great prices with trust and care, visit them. There are very few dealers like ParkAutoSales....

March 14, 2014

Thank you Harsha, We know you'll enjoy your TL. Thank you again for visiting and buying at Park Auto Sales. Please recommend us to your frriends and family. Mike the Owner

Great Guys

by from Matt Dover NJ |

Mike is a great Guy and very experienced in the Auto industry. Park Auto Sales really stands behind the vehicles they sell. Pleasant to deal with too. Matthew NJ

March 14, 2014

Matthew, Thank you for taking thetime to write your review. Thank you for visiting Park Auto Sales! Mike the owner.