Brogs Auto

2475 Southwell Rd, Dallas, TX 75229

Used 877-263-0827 Used 877-263-0827

Quick and Easy

by from Plano, TX |

Bought a car from Daniel. I looked at the car the day before, got my financing together, and had the car 24 hours later. Excellent service and professional staff. Carfax is available for all of the vehicles and Daniel included it with my paperwork. There's something to be said about a dealer who doesn't play games or tries to hide anything. I highly recommend you check these guys out.

Excellent Service

by from Keller, TX |

I was looking for a used car either an Accord or Camry and I found it at Brogs Auto..... I really like this place. I was recommended by a friend who purchased a vehicle last year; and he was right. Vehicles are very clean with history reports displayed on their units and friendly staff. As a first time buyer, I was worry about my payments and rate but Daniel explained the different programs that lenders have to offer. I am very happy with my 2012 Camry, he made it happen!!

Good Prices!

by from Lewisville, Texas |

My husband and I, had a good experience when we bought our car. Daniel Matos gave us all the enough information we need to buy our Toyota Camry2009. We will recommend this dealership!

Love this place!

by from Texas |

Daniel was great and very helpful. He was able to complete most everything over the phone before we got there which made the process quick and painless. I love the 2008 Ford Explorer Limited we got from them. It was exactly the car I was looking for! I would definitely purchase from them again.

Awesome service

by from Eules, TX |

I had a great experience. I will recommend this dealership to friends and family. Thank you for the free warranty.

March 12, 2016

NO problem at all!! Enjoy your new SUV. Don't forget to upgrade your warranty. We are here to serve you. Best regards!

Great Cars & People

by from Dallas, Tx |

We are very happy with the car buying experience. It was a pleasure to work with them and they were willing to work with us on all aspects. We purchased our dream truck and are very happy with the product and the experience. We will buy from them again Thanks!

March 13, 2016

Thank you for your kind words Michael. let us know if we can be of any help in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle!!

Love My Car

by from Plano, TX |

This dealership has great prices and quality cars; Daniel gave more than enough information about my purchase. The maintenance on the car was already done and also pre inspected. It's been already 3 months since I bought the car and no problem with my 2009 Honda. I would buy from them again. I will recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Thank You for the great deal.

March 13, 2016

Thank you J. It was a pleasure to serve you. Enjoy your new Honda Civic!!

Excellent, honest and professional dealership

by from Ft Worth, Texas |

I purchased a 2008 350Z from Daniel Matos here, and I have never experienced such a quick and thorough sales experience. I had looked at the car on line and he contacted me immediately with financing options I had thought not available to me. The car was exactly as he described, actually serviced with an oil change(synthetic oil even) and the car was very well detailed. The engine compartment looks pristine 2 months later. The entire process, after I arrived, took around two hours. Way less time than at a typical dealer. They did not try to upsell anything, but I purchased an excellent extended warranty at a very reasonable price. The paperwork, tags and everything arrived as promised and I am extremely happy with the vehicle. I highly recommend these guys.

March 13, 2016

Thank you Jeff. I really enjoy my conversation with you. Have a wonderful time with your new Z!!

These guys lied to me.

by from Dallas |

These guys gave me a price point on the car I was trying to buy that I guess was lower than what they wanted to sell for. In the middle of negotiations they said someone had called in and placed a deposit on the car I was trying to buy so I left. It is still listed on Cars.com over two months later. They are also not trustworthy on the history of the car. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

January 25, 2015

We are sorry you feel that way BobDL but it is important for us to clarify some points. -We do not make up the history report on these units. All information comes directly from Carfax and Autocheck. Both reports are posted for free on-line with a link to Brogs Auto's website and we have never refused a vehicle history report to anyone. -Unfortunately we have no recollection, records, nor complains of any potential client or customer coming to our dealer with your name or information. If you feel we did something wrong, please give us a call and explain your case and we will be more than happy to assist you in any way possible. Thank you

Great price. !!!

by from Dallas |

Great price and service. They help me get a car loan. Thank you !!