Brogs Auto

2475 Southwell Rd, Dallas, TX 75229

Used 877-263-0827

Great price. !!!

by from Dallas |

Great price and service. They help me get a car loan. Thank you !!

Excellent Service

by from Irving,TX |

one of the best dealer with excellent customer service. Had a nice experience in buying a car from them. I would recommend for my friends as well. they are very friendly and completed the entire registration process in just 10 minutes. Daniel and Fellipe were very friendly and treated us well.

Excellent Service

by from Irving,TX |

They were one of the best Dealer with a very good response to its buyer. Really loved the experience of buying my car with the them. I would recommend to my friends as well.

Great service, my best car shopping experience

by from Murphy, TX |

I was looking for a good reliable car for my kid and I found several VW Jetta's. I made a call to Brogs Auto and talked to Daniel. He was kind enough to give all information about their finance process so my son and I decided to pay them a visit the same weekend. Unfortunately, the car sold early that morning but he had a 09 Passat in impeccable shape in his inventory. He helped us out with the application and 30 minutes later we were walking out with the Passat. I have visited several dealership and I noticed the difference; no pressure, no hidden fees, no old salesman tactics, no tricks, he showed me the car report and offered an extended warranty including on the price. The whole process was really simple. He explained to us all the financing documents and total price before signing anything. The last time I financed a car through a big dealership was a year ago and it took them 5 hours to complete the sale and it was far from simple and easy. I am confident that my next vehicle is going to be from them.

Men of thier word!

by from Tyler Dallas |

This was a very clean dealership,,,,I drove from Tyler to buy a silver mazda rx8,,,The car was super clean,,,I mean spotless,...low miles,,,runs excellent,....Daniel bent over backwards to help us,...had one minor repair that needed done to car first week,..i paid for it and Daniel issued me a check within 24 hours,...I would definitely buy from here again,,,,This company makes every step of the buying process so simple,...,...and once again,,was so impressed with the cleanliness of the dealership and how awesome every car looked,....Thanks again Daniel for your time and patience,,,,,David from Tyler