Brogs Auto

2475 Southwell Rd, Dallas, TX 75229

Used 877-263-0827

Love My Car

by from Plano, TX |

This dealership has great prices and quality cars; Daniel gave more than enough information about my purchase. The maintenance on the car was already done and also pre inspected. It's been already 3 months since I bought the car and no problem with my 2009 Honda. I would buy from them again. I will recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Thank You for the great deal.

Excellent, honest and professional dealership

by from Ft Worth, Texas |

I purchased a 2008 350Z from Daniel Matos here, and I have never experienced such a quick and thorough sales experience. I had looked at the car on line and he contacted me immediately with financing options I had thought not available to me. The car was exactly as he described, actually serviced with an oil change(synthetic oil even) and the car was very well detailed. The engine compartment looks pristine 2 months later. The entire process, after I arrived, took around two hours. Way less time than at a typical dealer. They did not try to upsell anything, but I purchased an excellent extended warranty at a very reasonable price. The paperwork, tags and everything arrived as promised and I am extremely happy with the vehicle. I highly recommend these guys.

These guys lied to me.

by from Dallas |

These guys gave me a price point on the car I was trying to buy that I guess was lower than what they wanted to sell for. In the middle of negotiations they said someone had called in and placed a deposit on the car I was trying to buy so I left. It is still listed on Cars.com over two months later. They are also not trustworthy on the history of the car. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Brogs Auto responded to this review

January 25, 2015

We are sorry you feel that way BobDL but it is important for us to clarify some points. -We do not make up the history report on these units. All information comes directly from Carfax and Autocheck. Both reports are posted for free on-line with a link to Brogs Auto's website and we have never refused a vehicle history report to anyone. -Unfortunately we have no recollection, records, nor complains of any potential client or customer coming to our dealer with your name or information. If you feel we did something wrong, please give us a call and explain your case and we will be more than happy to assist you in any way possible. Thank you

Great price. !!!

by from Dallas |

Great price and service. They help me get a car loan. Thank you !!

Excellent Service

by from Irving,TX |

one of the best dealer with excellent customer service. Had a nice experience in buying a car from them. I would recommend for my friends as well. they are very friendly and completed the entire registration process in just 10 minutes. Daniel and Fellipe were very friendly and treated us well.

Excellent Service

by from Irving,TX |

They were one of the best Dealer with a very good response to its buyer. Really loved the experience of buying my car with the them. I would recommend to my friends as well.

Great service, my best car shopping experience

by from Murphy, TX |

I was looking for a good reliable car for my kid and I found several VW Jetta's. I made a call to Brogs Auto and talked to Daniel. He was kind enough to give all information about their finance process so my son and I decided to pay them a visit the same weekend. Unfortunately, the car sold early that morning but he had a 09 Passat in impeccable shape in his inventory. He helped us out with the application and 30 minutes later we were walking out with the Passat. I have visited several dealership and I noticed the difference; no pressure, no hidden fees, no old salesman tactics, no tricks, he showed me the car report and offered an extended warranty including on the price. The whole process was really simple. He explained to us all the financing documents and total price before signing anything. The last time I financed a car through a big dealership was a year ago and it took them 5 hours to complete the sale and it was far from simple and easy. I am confident that my next vehicle is going to be from them.

Men of thier word!

by from Tyler Dallas |

This was a very clean dealership,,,,I drove from Tyler to buy a silver mazda rx8,,,The car was super clean,,,I mean spotless,...low miles,,,runs excellent,....Daniel bent over backwards to help us,...had one minor repair that needed done to car first week,..i paid for it and Daniel issued me a check within 24 hours,...I would definitely buy from here again,,,,This company makes every step of the buying process so simple,...,...and once again,,was so impressed with the cleanliness of the dealership and how awesome every car looked,....Thanks again Daniel for your time and patience,,,,,David from Tyler