Robinson Resale Inc.

707 Kenmore Ave, Tonawanda, NY 14223

Used 877-517-1395 Used 877-517-1395

Great Cars!!! Great Prices!!! Guaranteed!!!

suv most of live

by from Cheektowaga,NY |

Great dealer to buy used cars and trucks. There vehicles are in great shape and cost less then most used dealerships.

Great price and service

by from geneseo, ny |

Jeff was very helpful and honest about everything with the car. The price he gave me was about 1k lower than the price at every other dealership and every website I looked it up on said that it was a great deal. Even the mechanics were very helpful and understanding. This is a family owned business that I would highly recommend.

Great overall experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I live in Minnesota and found a great price on a Jeep I was looking for at Robinson Resale. I had some good conversations with Jeff who was very honest and forthcoming about the vehicle over the phone, and after a few days I went to Buffalo. Jeff picked me up at the airport and brought me to the dealership. The vehicle was actually at a local Meineke getting some minor things fixed since the guys knew I was driving out of state with the vehicle, which I thought was great since they were things they noticed on their own inspection of the vehicle that I probably wouldn't have even known about. I went over the vehicle myself and noticed a few things as well and they had the Meineke guys take care of it on the spot, and they footed the bill for all of it and didn't change the price we had already discussed one penny. Jeff filled out all the interstate transfer permit applications and took me to the DMV to help get all the paperwork taken care of properly. I've never had a better experience at a used car shop in terms of the guys really wanting to make sure the vehicle they were selling was in good shape, and the car came with a limited warranty to boot. Jeff and the guys really stand behind their vehicles, and I'd recommend them to anybody! Thanks guys.

Great Customer Service!

by from Buffalo,NY |

Started looking for a car in March 2014. I just purchased my car from Robinson Resale in August 2014 after searching for months. Coming in for the first time, Jeff was willing to sit down with us, go through warranties, and offered a few cars that would work to my budget. Throughout the months, I would constantly email seeing if there were any other cars that would fit in my budget. Finally, I returned at the beginning of August, and spoke with Frank with my father, who after looking at a few cars, raised the budget. Now with a raised budget, I stayed with Robinson Resale, and emailed them asking if they had any new cars they were getting in that worked with the budget. I got pictures of a car that wasn't even up yet, and knew that I wanted that car. I came in that following day, and spent 4 hours looking at two cars, looking at the engines, test driving, and finally deciding to get the car that they had emailed me pictures of and left a deposit. I returned yesterday to check out the car once more before paying in full, during which they allowed me to get the car raised by the mechanic to check out underneath the engine for leaks, test drive it on the highway, and then raised once again to confirm there were no leaks. They had no problems listening to my concerns, and even talking me through the engine parts and sounds as I am a young female and going to register the car for me at the DMV. Since I paid with a personal check and will be unable to pick up the car on the day that it clears, they stated that it shouldn't be a problem dropping the car off where I live. Best dealer service I have ever encountered, and it definitely pleased my father that they were willing to do everything and anything to make both him and I comfortable. I will be returning to them for any services and questions that I have.