Robinson Resale Inc.

707 Kenmore Ave, Tonawanda, NY 14223

Used 877-517-1395

suv most of live

by from Cheektowaga,NY |

Great dealer to buy used cars and trucks. There vehicles are in great shape and cost less then most used dealerships.

Great Customer Service!

by from Buffalo,NY |

Started looking for a car in March 2014. I just purchased my car from Robinson Resale in August 2014 after searching for months. Coming in for the first time, Jeff was willing to sit down with us, go through warranties, and offered a few cars that would work to my budget. Throughout the months, I would constantly email seeing if there were any other cars that would fit in my budget. Finally, I returned at the beginning of August, and spoke with Frank with my father, who after looking at a few cars, raised the budget. Now with a raised budget, I stayed with Robinson Resale, and emailed them asking if they had any new cars they were getting in that worked with the budget. I got pictures of a car that wasn't even up yet, and knew that I wanted that car. I came in that following day, and spent 4 hours looking at two cars, looking at the engines, test driving, and finally deciding to get the car that they had emailed me pictures of and left a deposit. I returned yesterday to check out the car once more before paying in full, during which they allowed me to get the car raised by the mechanic to check out underneath the engine for leaks, test drive it on the highway, and then raised once again to confirm there were no leaks. They had no problems listening to my concerns, and even talking me through the engine parts and sounds as I am a young female and going to register the car for me at the DMV. Since I paid with a personal check and will be unable to pick up the car on the day that it clears, they stated that it shouldn't be a problem dropping the car off where I live. Best dealer service I have ever encountered, and it definitely pleased my father that they were willing to do everything and anything to make both him and I comfortable. I will be returning to them for any services and questions that I have.