2100 Dixie Hwy, Fort Mitchell, KY 41011

New 888-258-9584
Used 888-257-8223
Service 888-265-4133

It's the Dealership Reinvented

Great service, beautiful new facility

by from Barboursville, WV |

I recently purchased a 2014 GL450 from Mercedes Benz of Fort Mitchell. After talking to multiple dealerships this one was far and away the best to deal with! Adam Bell was my salesman and he was very responsive to my numerous phone calls and emails, answered all of my questions and did an outstanding job of walking me through all the features of my new GL450. I have already referred one client and will continue to recommend Mercedes Benz of Fort Mitchell and Adam! Thanks for a great car buying experience!

Personalized service/overall excellent experience!

by from Ft Mitchell, KY |

Personalized service by Lori even before our first visit to order the two CLA 250's as she answered all of our detailed questions. From the day we custom ordered the cars to the day they arrived at port she kept us both informed. Todd Morgan went above and beyond to explain the optional packages which allowed us to make an informed decision on the packages we ultimately chose. I would highly recommend Lori, Todd, Brad, Ft Mitchell Mercedes and the CLA 250 to anyone!

Mercedes of Fort Mitchell

by from Fort Mitchell Kentucky |

I couldn't have had a better experience buying a car.. Professional, courteous, understanding, comfortable are just a few words to describe my experience... Micheal Ryba and his team were simply awesome! I am enjoying my SLK350 what a fun car!! Mercedes of Fort Mitchell ROCKS!!!

GREAT FACILITIES & OUTSTANDING STAFF

by from Lexington, KY |

THANKS TO MIKE GRIESE AND BRANDON BAYER FOR MAKING MY CAR-BUYING EXPERIENCE OUTSTANDING.

Outstanding customer service

by from Edgewood, Ky |

Lori Mullen was a consummate professional, extremely helpful, versatile, and always with a smile. We could not have been happier with our experience at Fort Mitchell Mercedes Benz especially because of the great attention we received from Lori. Thank you all! Renee and Marty Moore

Great work by MB Fort Mitchell!

by from Union KY |

We recently purchased a 2014 ML from Mike Ryba at Mercedes Benz of Fort Mitchell. It was our first time in this new dealership. Very nice facility that is well organized and well run. I worked with Mike in advance of our meeting and he had trade in numbers waiting on us when we arrived. The vehicle we purchased was priced fairly and our trade was also priced fairly. Minimal negotiation was required and the deal was very straightforward to complete. Mike is their AMG specialist and turned out to be quite the car enthusiast, which I enjoy and respect. He is knowledgable of the entire MB line and did a great job for us. Based on this initial experience with MB Fort Mitchell, I can highly recommend them. Make sure to look up Mike Ryba if you don't already have a MB sales person. Well done MBFM and well done Mike!

Great Service

by from Cincinnati |

Easy buying experience Fernando was easy to deal with and most of the details handled over the phone.

Just got my business

by from Mason, OH |

This was my 4th Mercedes Benz in the last 7 years and by far the best experience yet. Michael Ryba was professional and communicated quickly and always got right to the point. MB of Ft Mitchell just got my business from the other 2 dealerships in the area

by from Cincinnati |

I found the facility at Fort Mitchell to be inviting and warm, I was greeted immediately as I entered the door. A very professional gentleman approached me, Paul Kohlman, who offered to assist me. He shared with the manager basically what I was looking for, who came into his office, talked with me, and gave me several options that I had not considered prior to that time. Their offer exceeded what I had I experienced at another dealership for the same in quality and price. They should be commended for the services that they offer to their customers; example: airport shuttle service.

glk purchase

by from covington ky |

Recently decided to purchase an SUV. This was the best experience dealership I had. They are very willing to work with you on a purchase! Enjoyable experience

New E350 4matic

by from Villa Hills,KY |

The sales group at Ft Mitchell MB is exceptional! Fernando was knowledgeable about the vehicles and was able to get me exactly what I wanted. It was the best experience purchasing a vehicle I have ever had.