N Enterprise

614 Frelinghuysen Ave, Newark, NJ 07114

Used 888-442-6951 Used 888-442-6951

Buy Below Book Value!! No Dealer Fees!! Wholesale Prices!!!

Quick and easy

by from New Jersey |

Bought a used honda civic from these guys. They were very professional and knew their stuff. The price was right and the deal went down quickly and painlessly. All of the paper work was in order and the deal was finished when I drove off with the car. Very happy with the new car and very happy with the service and professionalism of these guys.

Great dealership

by from New York, NY |

Great customer service and flexible with time. For a person who works 9am to 5pm job, they let me schedule an appointment after work hours. The sales guy is very knowledgeable with cars and friendly too. Last but not least, GREAT PRICE! I will definitely go back to this dealership for my future purchases.

Poor Customer Service

by from Newark, NJ |

I emailed them per the Cars.com instructions. I didn't get a response from then after waiting 48 hours. I decided to call the number. Phone rang with no answer or machine pick up. My co-worker and I went to the address during lunch. The building they operate from is an office building. Other businesses including a number of other dealerships are in the building. N Enterprise doesn't have full name of the business on Cars.com. I had to keep calling them even after emails, and getting a machine after normal business hours 9am-5pm I reached someone. When you call they don't give you information about hours of operation. They don't finance. Period. Important information about vehicle was not explained on the advertising on website. I found that out after calling and speaking to wsomeone. after learning new stuff about the car I didn't bother to see it.