Route 60 Hyundai

8575 20th St, Vero Beach, FL 32966

Disappointed

by from Vero Beach |

Leased a Sonata Limited from Route 60 in October 2013. First time lease. Was pressured from moment 1. The salesman told me that I would have equity at the end of the lease and could be as much as $3000 This is not true.. He also neglected to inform me that you can't extend a lease from Hyundai. The contract over stated the Capitalized Cost thus making the lease payments higher. Mike Aznavoorian never returned 3 phone calls during the first 2 years. Expect to be disappointed if you lease a Hyundai and especially from Route 60.

Painless Auto Purchase!

by from Sebastian, Fl |

The moment that we walked in the door until I left with my new Hyundai Sonata we were treated by our salesman Novis Guilarte with the greatest courtesy. He answered all of my questions and made sure that we understood what was going on. I would highly recommend this dealership! We even traded in a car and they were very fair about the price..no high pressure sales. If you are in the market for a Hyundai this is the place to go.

I don't see my first review listed.

by from Ft. Pierce, FL |

I wrote a review a couple of months ago on how my husband and I was treated the day we went to check out a new car. After that review, I received a phone call the next day making an offer to bring the car to me. We didn't take her up on it. We didn't go back. Where's my review?

Very Professional & Knowledgeable

by from Vero Beach |

Our experience in buying a new car at Route 60 Hyundai was excellent. They have a nice facility and a competent team. They offer competitive pricing from the beginning of the process. The sale rep we dealt with (Mr Michael Aznavoorian) was extremely knowledgeable about all the features of the different cars, the buying process, warranty, financing, insurance, etc. Best sales person we have ever dealt with. The finance team was courteous and obtained prompt approval of financing terms. We can recommend this dealership without hesitation.

Great and timely, clean

by from Vero Beach, Fl. |

Excellent professional staff. Very well kept clean sales and service areas. All dealers could learn from this place

Horrible Horrible Horrible

by from Titusville, Florida |

Do not purchase warranties through this dealership because they like to take your money but then not honor the insurance plans they sell, just like all of you had a great experience buying but just wait. I was wanting to trade up my car with 39000 miles on it to the Sonata they worked it all out called me with the approval and an outrageous payment, so when I inquired they forgot about the insurance they sold me and said they would call me right back. That was two weeks several phone calls and an email no response. Yea service is always great when they get your money but the other way around well all I can say is Good Luck if you deal with Mike or Moniqe

First Service on a new 2014 Elantra

by from Sebastian, FL |

This was the first scheduled service on my 2014 Hyundai Elantra. The service writer, Nicole was very pleasant and efficient. The service waiting area is cozy with a large screen television, coffee, pastries, and plenty of reading materials. The service was completed promptly and satisfactorily. I am very pleased and will return for all my service needs.

Great Experience all the way around

by from Vero Beach, Florida |

This is the first NEW car i have bought for myself in 26 years. I had to trade in my dads car, which i had just recently inherited after his passing. It was not safe to drive due to northern salt damage that had gone" undetected" by my dads longtime mechanic. This was a difficult time for me as it was, but this dealership and all the team members that assisted me from showing me, to final signatures, was unbelievable. They were sensitive to my needs, understood my difficulties in parting with dads car, and were wonderful when it came to showing me cars and informing me about all i needed to know about them. This was an outstanding experience. My husband has had 2 cars with them also, which is how i began my journey with them too. One could not ask for a better handling of customers needs from all areas involved.

Fastest process that I have ever gone through,

by from barefoot Bay FL |

THis was the quickest and most efferent process and quick these folks know how to do it. I walked in at 0900 and walked out at 12.30 with a new auto, and the time included a test drive. Very we'll done

Purchased a Hyundai on May 3, 2014

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

I was impressed by the professional treatment throughout the purchase process starting with the salesman, Fred Hanson, and ending with the closing documents. No hassle, no buyer's remorse. If I had a friend in the market for a car, I would recommend Route 60 Hyundai without hesitation.