Fred Anderson Nissan

Service 888-474-9692

You deserve it!!

excellent buying experience

by from raleigh, nc |

My salesman?s was named Curtis Underwood he was very helpful and knowledgeable about his product which was a Nissan NV200. He did not rush us but he did let us know he would be there when we were ready to make a decision. We visited the dealer 3 times before we made our decision to purchase the NV200. For buying a car the experience was excellent.

Great Buying Experience

by from New Bern, NC |

I recently purchased a Pathfinder from Fred Anderson. They were extremely responsive to my initial internet inquiry and throughout the buying process. It was worth the two hour drive to buy from Fred Anderson. Our sales associate was knowledgeable and diligent, the price was great, and the finance department was extremely good to work with. Easily the best car buying experience I have had.

Excellent service!

by from Knightdale, NC |

Ben and the rest of the service was fabulous. I got my oil changed and issued solved in less than an hour and I was extremely satisfied with the cost. Thank you!

Good experience overall.

by from Cary, NC |

Our sales consultant was very caring and tried to help us decide what our best choice would be in getting another vehicle. The choice was between buying a Certified Pre-Owned with low mileage and an attractive lease on a new SUV. Although the lease was compelling it did not meet our long term goals. After going after 2 CPO vehicles at the dealership, but other locations, those vehicles were sold out from under me. The sales consultant wanted to make it up to us and so worked it out with management to provide a very attractive offer on a 2015 vehicle with most of what we wanted. And that's what we did. It all worked out for the best. My point is that they worked very hard to meet our needs and were able to accomplish that. The sales consultant was great to work with, always respectful, did not apply any pressure to us at any point. The score of only Good on the Buying Process was a result of the loss of the 2 CPO's.

Fred Anderson Nissan responded to this review

March 12, 2015

Thank you so much for writing this awesomely detailed review. We couldn't be happier to see that you had a wonderful experience in our dealership. Our team aims to provide quality service, a seamless process, and an enjoyable experience for every guest. Visit our Twitter and Facebook pages for access to our specials and exclusive content! Regards, Andy Little, GM

The Service, The People, The Atmosphere

by from Raleigh, NC |

What makes a car dealership worth talking about? It's simple. When you go to one and your fears and trepidations are conquered by "the service, the people and the atmosphere." Difficulties are defused when you are met at the service door with helpful, professionals who seem happy with their job. That is helping the customer. Next stage is explaining the service so you can understand what has to be performed: they're real good at it! Waiting for my car in a low-stress area that allows me to read, make phone calls, and go for some diet-busting snacks, too. All in all, this is the best experience that I have ever had with any auto dealerships (been to enough of them to know). They've worked the science into making customers like me comfortable and leaving with a smile.

Fast response

by from Forest, Va |

Fast response. Was not the right color. They attempted to find the right one but were not able to.

Maintenance service

by from Raleigh, NC |

I did not buy my car from them but took it to them for the maintenance service. They far, far, out shined the dealership where I purchased my car. They were very friendly, courteous and professional all at the same time. I stopped in one time because a fuse had blown on my nissan sentra and they replaced the fuse no questions answered and had me on my way in 20 minutes. When I did the maintenance service there, they completed the work and had me on my way within 30 minutes. They gave me great customer service. While I was waiting the technician came back to where I was waiting and gave me an update on my vehicle. I will never go to another Nissan Dealer.

Great experience; personable salesman

by from Wake Forest, NC |

Excellent place to purchase a car. The car salesman was personable, up front and placed no pressure on me to buy the car. He reviewed all the features of the car. Would definitely purchase there again.

Excellent customer service / Fair dealing

by from Raleigh, NC |

John Jones provided excellent customer service. He gave me information without pressuring me to respond. He listened to my needs and worked to provide me with the right fit for both my driving needs and my budget. He asked questions and didn't insist on showing me a car that wouldn't work for me. He was gracious and responsive to my needs and treated me with respect. John was never overbearing and never pushed me to make a decision until I was ready. I felt John was genuine and honestly interested in ensuring I got the car I needed and could afford. Tracy added information based on his years of expertise in the car buying and car selling business, and his people skills are excellent. He's honest and caring and wants customers to walk away knowing they have made the best decision possible.

by from Raleigh, NC |

We were actively search for a new SUV. They had no Moranos, but "the all new Morano is available in October." We were hoping they might provide information, a vehicle to ride etc. We left after being ignored for 10 minutes --and will not go back.