Fred Anderson Nissan

Service 888-474-9692

You deserve it!!

The Service, The People, The Atmosphere

by from Raleigh, NC |

What makes a car dealership worth talking about? It's simple. When you go to one and your fears and trepidations are conquered by "the service, the people and the atmosphere." Difficulties are defused when you are met at the service door with helpful, professionals who seem happy with their job. That is helping the customer. Next stage is explaining the service so you can understand what has to be performed: they're real good at it! Waiting for my car in a low-stress area that allows me to read, make phone calls, and go for some diet-busting snacks, too. All in all, this is the best experience that I have ever had with any auto dealerships (been to enough of them to know). They've worked the science into making customers like me comfortable and leaving with a smile.

Fast response

by from Forest, Va |

Fast response. Was not the right color. They attempted to find the right one but were not able to.

Maintenance service

by from Raleigh, NC |

I did not buy my car from them but took it to them for the maintenance service. They far, far, out shined the dealership where I purchased my car. They were very friendly, courteous and professional all at the same time. I stopped in one time because a fuse had blown on my nissan sentra and they replaced the fuse no questions answered and had me on my way in 20 minutes. When I did the maintenance service there, they completed the work and had me on my way within 30 minutes. They gave me great customer service. While I was waiting the technician came back to where I was waiting and gave me an update on my vehicle. I will never go to another Nissan Dealer.

Great experience; personable salesman

by from Wake Forest, NC |

Excellent place to purchase a car. The car salesman was personable, up front and placed no pressure on me to buy the car. He reviewed all the features of the car. Would definitely purchase there again.

Excellent customer service / Fair dealing

by from Raleigh, NC |

John Jones provided excellent customer service. He gave me information without pressuring me to respond. He listened to my needs and worked to provide me with the right fit for both my driving needs and my budget. He asked questions and didn't insist on showing me a car that wouldn't work for me. He was gracious and responsive to my needs and treated me with respect. John was never overbearing and never pushed me to make a decision until I was ready. I felt John was genuine and honestly interested in ensuring I got the car I needed and could afford. Tracy added information based on his years of expertise in the car buying and car selling business, and his people skills are excellent. He's honest and caring and wants customers to walk away knowing they have made the best decision possible.

by from Raleigh, NC |

We were actively search for a new SUV. They had no Moranos, but "the all new Morano is available in October." We were hoping they might provide information, a vehicle to ride etc. We left after being ignored for 10 minutes --and will not go back.

Great Experience!

by from Apex, NC |

Loved Raphael. He was attentive, kind and informative. All I look for in a salesperson. Also appreciated the honest negotiation with Tracy. Thank you for making the process smooth and pressure free. If buying another Nissan, I would buy from here.

Excellent Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

Rebecca my sales associate was great from beginning to end and completely walked me through the car buying process. I was in and out in a matter of 3 hours or less.

May 9, 2014

Thank you for all of the kind words. Our service team is devoted to exceptional customer care and the success story of each of our guests. We are happy to hear that we were able to get you back on the road. Please keep us in mind for any further needs and thank you again for choosing us. Sincerely, Bryan Easley, GM

Great Inernet Experience

by from Orangeburg, SC |

Having visited numerous auto web sites in Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina, I stumbled on Fred Anderson Nissan of Rawleigh. I located the exact car I was searching--- a white 2012 Hyundai Veloster at a fair price. RACHEL, the internet specialist, was with me the entire purchase and even had two men deliver the car to me on a recent Saturday at a time convenient to me. Proving that you don't even have to visit the dealership in person when you are dealing with honest people with the likes of Rachel and Fred Anderson

May 2, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We're completely dedicated to providing top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Fred Anderson Nissan of Raleigh, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Many thanks, Bryan Easley, GM

Great Overall Experience

by from Garner, NC |

Our salesman Winston was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, he went above and beyond with us in order to make sure everything was in place prior to us arriving at the dealership. His personality was welcoming and genuine, should we purchase another vehicle in the near future, Winston will be the reason we return to Fred Anderson Nissan.

May 1, 2014

John, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Twitter and Facebook. Sincerely, Bryan Easley, GM