McKain Motors

Used 888-856-3132 Used 888-856-3132

1 of 1 review

not a man of his word.

by from North Texas |

Test drove a truck I was buying. When I got back I told him it pulled. He blamed it on the road and said everyone said that. That is was the road and not the truck. Also told me the didn't blow hard but blew cold and that was just a Dodge thing. I took his word for it and bought it. Before I got home (3hr drive) I contacted him about reversing the deal and giving my trade back. He refused. Well over $1500 later I've replaced the entire front end. Also the A/C had a leak and I'm sure he knew about it. Unfortunately it is behind the dash and fixing it will cost another $2000. So what I thought was a good deal on a truck ended up costing way more than it should have. I should have known when I asked him if he'd had the truck serviced and he said no. That was my first clue that I should have run. If he's too cheap to change the oil, then he's too cheap to do anything else! I'd recommend having a mechanic look over anything you planned on buying from here way before you pull your checkbook out!

Your feedback has been sent to