Dean Team Volvo

(3.8) 4 Reviews

7700 Manchester Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63143

Selver is great!

by from Saint, Louis |

Selver was a great salesman. He worked hard to get us the car and the deal we were comfortable with and he was incredibly down to earth- a good guy. After taking the car to a third party mechanic, there were a few things that passed inspection but would cost us money down the line (cupped tires, rusty rotors, antenna), but Dean Team offered to take care of these imperfections free of charge.

Don't waste your time. Bad service!

by from Harrisburg, IL |

I drove 3hrs to this dealer to find that the vehicle was in less than desirable shape. I then test drove the vehicle, and afterwards told the salesman that I would go to lunch and think about it. After thinking about it, I called the salesman back and made an offer. By this time it was close to 5pm. He stated that he would call me back and to give him an hour. So we started making our way back across town so we would be closer once he called. At about 7pm, I had noticed that there was still no callback, so I attempted to call him. He did not answer after several attempts, I decided to send him a text. He did reply to that with, "Not yet, should know more in the morning". The problem with that is that is the dealer is165 miles from me and the trip cost me $100 in the first place. So I just head back to the dealership to speak with him or his manager. I get there at around 7;30pm, only to find the lights off and the door locked. Mind you, he told me that he was there till 9pm and it is posted on the front door. So I try to call him again, but still no answer. We decide to head back home and not attempt to deal with these guys again. I still to this day have never had a reply from these people.

Blue car

by from St. Louis, MO |

The was the closest Volvo dealer for me but I always brought my last car here for service also.

Volvo Buyer

by from St. Louis, MO |

I was having steering issues and I brought it here for service. It was convenient to come in.