Grossinger City Autoplex, Inc.

(1.0) 1 Reviews

1530 N Dayton St, Chicago, IL 60642

1 of 1 review

Save yourself from wasting time and being stalked

by from Chicago, IL |

I went in to just look around - trying to decide whether I wanted a new car or used car. The typical experience, high pressure sales guy talks me into test driving a car I told him I wasn't ready to buy. But, I had nothing else better to do and since he didn't seem to care I wasn't really there to buy, I thought, why not. He told me he could get me the financing I wanted. I played along, reminding him that the more he pressured the less likely I was to buy. He kept on. Even brought his manager over to try and pressure me. When I reminded the salesman in front of his manager that I wasn't interested, he backed down. That was Saturday but wasn't the end it. Monday came, not one phone call but two calls, from two different people. Then, EVERY day after that I got one and sometimes two calls a day. That went on for over a month. Not only would I NOT recommend them, save yourself from the misery of dealing with them.

(1-1 of 1 review)