Toyota of Alvin

3507 Farm to Market Rd 528, Alvin, TX 77511

Service 877-867-1843

Bad service, very disappoint

by from Houston |

I try to buy a new car and order one from this dealer, but they mess up with my order and show very bad service and the manager has very bad attitude while we try to resolve the problem. Very bad service. Not recommend to buy car from here

August 5, 2014

Here at Toyota of Alvin, it is always our mission to offer the best solution possible for our customers. Unfortunately, we did not have the vehicle in stock that would satsify the customer. We had to find one from our incoming inventory, which unfortunately puts us at a disadvantage regarding time. We are at the mercy of the Manufacturer. Our customer was unreasonable in his demands that we have the vehicle at a certain time. He became very violent on the showroom floor and actually shoved one of our Managers. It was at this time we had to ask him to leave the property; which he did not. We will always try to help those in need, but this was an unfortunate situation in which we all hoped could have turned out better. We will continue to improve in all areas and strive to offer the best in our community, as well as regarding customer service.

Very friendly sales department!

by from Alvin, Tx |

Our slaesman George worked with us for 6 hours and late into the night to get me in the vehicle I wanted and could afford!

August 6, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! If there is anything further we can do for you, please give us a call.

Wonderful - great people, Dre & Brittany

by from Pearland,Tx |

I enjoyed working with Brittany & Dre. Brittany is extremely knowledgeable & has a personality that friendly & not the typical car person stereotype. The group was very easy to work with. I highly recomend Toyota of Alvin - go see Brittany & Dre!! Leal

August 6, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to right a review for us! Welcome to the Toyota of Alvin Family!!

Highlander

by from Firendswood, Tx |

Friendly service. Helpful staff. Knowledgable sales people

August 6, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Welcome to the Toyota of Alvin Family!! We would love to know who your sales agent was so we can pass on this review to them.

Purchase a 2014 Toyota Highlander

by from Friendswood,Texas |

My wife loves her new car. We purchase it from Alvin Toyota; I met with George Maldonado prior to the purchase and discuss with him what my wife requirements were for a new car. George setup an appointment for us on Saturday to meet with him and review all the features' on a new Toyota Highlander. This was a good opportunity for me to make sure that this was the vehicle that my wife really wanted. The sale managers including George (salesman) were very polite and helpful. I would recommend this dealer to anyone on our personal experience. Toyota vehicle's has been the top choice, plus being a very reliable and economic car. Again thanks to Alvin Toyota George Maldonado and the rest of the staff for supply us with the right choice.

DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE!

by from Houston, TX |

I think the positive reviews are fake and written by employees. DO NOT go to Toyota of Alvin to buy a vehicle. They are rude, very pushy, and its been a nightmare since I left there. I bought a 2007 Dodge Nitro. This car is giving me many problems. I have a warranty on the car, when I called to get an appointment Frank was super rude to me, while trying to get me to buy a new car. While I was at the dealership I told them what I could afford. He says, "well you rather pay for a car that has issues. " wow, who says that to someone who just bought a car from your dealership?? You sold me a car that didnt work well. There's no way they do 3 point inspections on their used vehicles. My check engine light came on the very next day after buying it. they " fixed it". But the other things I asked them to do were not fixed. Taylor Adams has been helpful as possible, but the rest of the employees there are rude to you, unless you are buying a new car. I tried to give them no stars but it wouldn't let me.

Great service from Leandre Liggins!

by from Pearland, TX |

Great service from Dre, he made the entire car buying exerpeince pleasant. I have always dreaded car dealerships, but Dre is very laid back, doesn't pressure you, and will do what it takes to get the job done. Thanks Dre!

July 24, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. Welcome to the Toyota of Alvin Family!

Don't go anywhere else!

by from Pearland, TX |

I first met Leandre Liggins doing online research for a car. At our first meeting he worked really hard to find a vehicle to meet my needs. I didn't end up purchasing initially but returned 2 months later and bought a car that I never thought I could afford. Dre's professionalism and courtesy are unmatched. Start at Toyota of Alvin with Dre and you won't be disappointed.

July 24, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. Welcome to the Toyota of Alvin family!

The service was good at the Toyota dealership.

by from Alvin, TX |

The service was great at the Toyota dealership. The only thing we didn't like was that they kept asking us about GAP Insurance and Sammie had told them that he wasn't interested in it. Other than that it was a good experience. Thank you.

Excellent Service Here

by from Alvin, TX |

I recently traded in my F150 for a new Tundra. I dealt with Leandre Liggins and had an excellent experience. He knew exactly what was going on, listened to what I wanted and worked the deal very well. I also had an excellent experience with the gentleman who did my final paperwork....I forgot his name right now, but he did a great job, explained everything and took great care of me. Leandre did a great job in hearing what i wanted in a vehicle and matching me up with the new Tundra I wanted. Excellent service all around, easy dealings, no haggles and very pleased with their service. Thanks Dre.