Toyota of Alvin

3507 Farm to Market Rd 528, Alvin, TX 77511

Service 877-867-1843

Leandre Liggins - A+++

by from PL, TX |

My experience with Toyota of Alvin was awesome!!! I was in with my old car and out with my new car faster than I have ever been at any other dealership. I called on a car that was advertised online and spoke with Leandre Liggins. He took down the information and told me he would call me back in a few minutes.(And believe it or not he did!!) They had the vehicle I wanted and he would hold it for me until I arrived. I told him what my budget was and that I was not going to drive all the way to Alvin (2 1/2 hrs) to get the run around like I did at my local Toyota dealer. He assured me the car had everything that I was looking for and more and that I could get this car in my budget. When I arrived I was in total shock - the car was parked on the outdoor showroom floor with my name in the windshield. I could not believe the car with my name in it was going to fit my budget, because my local dealer had made me feel like I need to shop for a way cheaper vehicle. It was a 2015 Highlander Limited. Leandre showed me all the bells and whistle of the vehicle and I was sold on the car, even before I drove it. Long story short even though Leandre was not a salesman but an Internet Sales Director he helped me with the whole process because he knew of the bad experience I had just come from. Leandre was professional, polite, informative, caring, and great with my whole family. I feel he went above and beyond what 99% of the others do. He checked to make sure we made it home & no one has every done that before. Most salesman could care less what happens to you when you leave the dealership as long as they got the sale. I highly recommend Leandre Liggins and Toyota of Alvin to anyone looking for a new ride. My experience at my local dealership was awful...... We were sent home with a loaner car (after 9+ hour at the dealership) for a week and half while the were suppose to be looking for the vehicle I wanted. When I would call and check on the progress - they would tell us they would call us back in a few min. and we wouldn't hear from them until we called back again. Then on Monday morning we were told that we needed to come in and look for another vehicle because no one would trade with them for the car I wanted (2014 Highlander XLE). I was also told that the 2015 would not be out until later in the year. HMMMM... funny that I am now driving one. Anyway I was very upset that they had strung us along for a week and half and I still didn't have the vehicle they promised they could get me. So my husband called them back and told them to have my old car ready we were coming to pick it up, because we would look elsewhere. When we got there our car was not waiting for us. When it was finally brought upfront it already had their dealership license plate and sticker on it. When we asked for our original license plates they gave us a paper license plate. My husband said no I want my plates back on the vehicle and the sticker off. Finally our plates were found. Once we were driving home we realized that our inspection sticker. Needless to say I was not a happy camper. Longer story short I bought a 2015 Limited Highlander for the payments they were trying to give me for a promised 2014 Highlander XLE that they never located. We will surely be calling up Leandre Liggins and Toyota of Alvin in 3 years when my sons starts driving. Best experience ever!!!

Easy to deal with

by from Lake Jackson, Texas |

I went through True Car to get a deal before I went. When I got my True Car certificate, it didn't take long for Briitnay to call me and set up an appointment. When I arrived every one that I met greeted me & they paged Brittany. She put me in contact with Tommy who handled the sale. My certificate was for a Prius 3 but when I saw a Prius 4 that I wanted they gave me the same deal on it. Great group of people & a good experience.

Bad service, very disappoint

by from Houston |

I try to buy a new car and order one from this dealer, but they mess up with my order and show very bad service and the manager has very bad attitude while we try to resolve the problem. Very bad service. Not recommend to buy car from here

August 5, 2014

Here at Toyota of Alvin, it is always our mission to offer the best solution possible for our customers. Unfortunately, we did not have the vehicle in stock that would satsify the customer. We had to find one from our incoming inventory, which unfortunately puts us at a disadvantage regarding time. We are at the mercy of the Manufacturer. Our customer was unreasonable in his demands that we have the vehicle at a certain time. He became very violent on the showroom floor and actually shoved one of our Managers. It was at this time we had to ask him to leave the property; which he did not. We will always try to help those in need, but this was an unfortunate situation in which we all hoped could have turned out better. We will continue to improve in all areas and strive to offer the best in our community, as well as regarding customer service.

Very friendly sales department!

by from Alvin, Tx |

Our slaesman George worked with us for 6 hours and late into the night to get me in the vehicle I wanted and could afford!

August 6, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! If there is anything further we can do for you, please give us a call.

Wonderful - great people, Dre & Brittany

by from Pearland,Tx |

I enjoyed working with Brittany & Dre. Brittany is extremely knowledgeable & has a personality that friendly & not the typical car person stereotype. The group was very easy to work with. I highly recomend Toyota of Alvin - go see Brittany & Dre!! Leal

August 6, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to right a review for us! Welcome to the Toyota of Alvin Family!!

Highlander

by from Firendswood, Tx |

Friendly service. Helpful staff. Knowledgable sales people

August 6, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Welcome to the Toyota of Alvin Family!! We would love to know who your sales agent was so we can pass on this review to them.

Purchase a 2014 Toyota Highlander

by from Friendswood,Texas |

My wife loves her new car. We purchase it from Alvin Toyota; I met with George Maldonado prior to the purchase and discuss with him what my wife requirements were for a new car. George setup an appointment for us on Saturday to meet with him and review all the features' on a new Toyota Highlander. This was a good opportunity for me to make sure that this was the vehicle that my wife really wanted. The sale managers including George (salesman) were very polite and helpful. I would recommend this dealer to anyone on our personal experience. Toyota vehicle's has been the top choice, plus being a very reliable and economic car. Again thanks to Alvin Toyota George Maldonado and the rest of the staff for supply us with the right choice.

DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE!

by from Houston, TX |

I think the positive reviews are fake and written by employees. DO NOT go to Toyota of Alvin to buy a vehicle. They are rude, very pushy, and its been a nightmare since I left there. I bought a 2007 Dodge Nitro. This car is giving me many problems. I have a warranty on the car, when I called to get an appointment Frank was super rude to me, while trying to get me to buy a new car. While I was at the dealership I told them what I could afford. He says, "well you rather pay for a car that has issues. " wow, who says that to someone who just bought a car from your dealership?? You sold me a car that didnt work well. There's no way they do 3 point inspections on their used vehicles. My check engine light came on the very next day after buying it. they " fixed it". But the other things I asked them to do were not fixed. Taylor Adams has been helpful as possible, but the rest of the employees there are rude to you, unless you are buying a new car. I tried to give them no stars but it wouldn't let me.

Great service from Leandre Liggins!

by from Pearland, TX |

Great service from Dre, he made the entire car buying exerpeince pleasant. I have always dreaded car dealerships, but Dre is very laid back, doesn't pressure you, and will do what it takes to get the job done. Thanks Dre!

July 24, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. Welcome to the Toyota of Alvin Family!

Don't go anywhere else!

by from Pearland, TX |

I first met Leandre Liggins doing online research for a car. At our first meeting he worked really hard to find a vehicle to meet my needs. I didn't end up purchasing initially but returned 2 months later and bought a car that I never thought I could afford. Dre's professionalism and courtesy are unmatched. Start at Toyota of Alvin with Dre and you won't be disappointed.

July 24, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. Welcome to the Toyota of Alvin family!