Toyota of Alvin

3507 Farm to Market Rd 528, Alvin, TX 77511

Service 877-867-1843

Excellent service!!

by from Houston,tx |

Went into this delaership talked to a very sweet lady named Kelli was very helpful pointed me into the diriction of a salemans Austin.. He was a big help very understanding and aslo really knowledgeable about The cars they are selling.. Couldnt make up my mind but very high possibility I will be back in to see Austin in the next couple days..

Great service and attitude !!!!

by from League City Texas |

I highly recommend this dealership and salesman Tony Shaw

by from Houston |

Great dealership. People were very friendly. Bathroom clean. Our salesperson was awesome. Toni, customer relations was very nice and professional. This is our fourth Toyota we purchased. Thanks guys for your help.

Purchased a Toyota RAV4

by from Houston, Texas |

Best Customer Service

by from Houston, TX |

My husband and I bought a new Highlander and I love it. We had to go rounds and rounds to get the deal we got but we got it. Manny our salesman put in the work for us. At the end of the deal we met Toni the Customer Relations Manager. She was very nice, funny and her personality suits her job. Oh and a young lady name Faith brought us popcorn and water. Great customer service.

First Class Dealership

by from Humble, Texas |

First class dealership! Just bought our second used car from Toyota of Alvin. After spending hours shopping online, Toyota of Alvin had the vehicle we were looking for.. not once, but twice. We are an hour away, but definitely worth the drive. Austin greeted us upon arrival and had the car pulled up and ready for a test drive. He was very knowledgeable about every aspect of the car. Frank helped us get the best price for both the new car as well as our trade in value on our truck. After making the deal, Toni delivered goodies for purchasing and discussed service and everything that was available to us through the dealership. Wesley in financing made the final phase of the purchase as painless as possible. Even though it was closing time, he was very thorough. We highly recommend Toyota of Alvin for any new Toyota or used car you may be looking for. Definitely check them out first!!

Great Staff

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Branden and Toni were really great. Branden worked really hard to get me a good deal and Toni is an amazing customer service rep. She is funny and nice and she gave me mugs. This dealership is the best. Thanks for everything.

Best dealership

by from alvin, tx |

Brittany Howard and Brian Perez in sales are top notch... I was turned down and ignored at previous dealerships but I came here and left with a new car. Thanks to both Brittany and Brian and Toyota of Alvin for excellent service

Sale personTony Shaw

by from Friendswood,Texas |

TONY SHAW did a very good job on selling us the 2015 Sequoia this is our second Sequoia and third Toyota at this dealer ship also if you want a great cup of coffee that is the place

Excellent Experience

by from Friendswood, TX |

I want to express my appreciation to Tony Shaw at Toyota of Alvin for his help in selecting and purchasing a vehicle from the dealership. His outstanding service was pleasant and considerate and he took care of all my questions and concerns. The other members of the staff that I interacted with were also patient, understanding, knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend Toyota of Alvin to anyone interested in test driving and purchasing a Toyota vehicle.