Toyota of Alvin

Used 866-455-0561 Used 866-455-0561
Service 866-455-0628 Service 866-455-0628

Only place to go!

by from Fresno, TX |

This is our 4th vehicle bought at Toyota of Alvin. This experience by far surpassed all others, which were pretty good as well. We got exactly what we were promised. I told the salesman "Huggie" up front I didnt' want any smoke screens, I wanted it given to me straight, no blowing smoke because I knew it was going to be a tough deal and that's exactly what we got.......honesty and hard work!!! He not only helped our car deal go smoothly, he was also very entertaining through out our visit. Everyone was extremely helpful, right down to the receptionist charging our cell phones because we forgot our chargers. Brenden our finance guy (usually, finance guys are the bad guy) was awesome, he was quick and efficient and didn't try to change our deal once we got back to his office, as sometimes happens at other places. Stephen, the customer relations guy was great as well. He listend to me complain because the Veteran Parking signs were not cemented outside (because they should have front row parking all the time) and has since been working on getting that done. He really wanted to insure that our car buying experience was a pleasure and we were 100% happy when we left, which we were. We are so in love with our new truck. Thank you Toyota of Alvin!! You guys ROCK!!

November 22, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are happy to have you as part of our Toyota of Alvin family!

Great place

by from Texas city texas |

Tanner McEvoy was so great even though we could not buy the car he treated us like family and was very patient with me and my wife.

November 22, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and welcome to the Toyota of Alvin family!!

No haggle car buying

by from Alvin, Texas |

The place is very welcoming, everyone there is ready to help you. Right when I walked in I was greeted and taken care of. I was immediately shown what I was interested in and the process was quick. If you need to ask for anyone, ask for Tony Shaw. I highly suggest Toyota of Alvin!

November 22, 2015

Thank you for choosing Toyota of Alvin and welcome to the family!!

Customer Service at its finest.!!

by from Houston, Tx |

This is the place you need to be if you?re looking to purchase a car (new or used). The customer service team is wonderful. They made me feel like I was a part of the family. Everywhere I?ve been I felt like there wasn?t any hope until I got to Toyota of Alvin. This was my first time purchasing a car & they made it joyful & stress free. I can honestly say I?m satisfied with my 2012 Ford Fusion.! Tony, Brenden & Stephen made that possible, I can?t thank them enough. They never pressured or made me feel railroaded when it came to the whole process. They made sure I understood everything and was VERY patient with me as well. Once again I?d recommend this dealership to every & anybody. Hopefully this would be helpful to you guys looking for a new or used car

November 22, 2015

Thank you for a wonderful review and for joining our Toyota of Alvin family!

Very helpful and humble people

by from Pearland Texas |

I ended up stopping in at Toyota of Alvin, due to my vehicle running out of gas and one of their salesman came out (Austin) and help me push my vehicle onto the front as well as took me to go get gas and got me settled up and back on the road I had no money to offer him but I told him i would help him out and fill these links out.. I cant tell excatly when im going to get a new car but when i do i will forsure be back!!

November 22, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to meeting with you again!

Awesome experience,Tony Shaw was GREAT!

by from Alvin, Tx |

We had an awesome experience at Toyota of Alvin, our sales person Tony was great, Everything went quickly and smoothly!

November 22, 2015

Welcome to the Toyota of Alvin Family!!

Awesome experience!

by from Alvin, TX |

I just recently purchased a 2013 Toyota Tacoma. I had stopped in previously to look at the Tacomas and they were out. Within a week they received one and gave me a call. I went in to look at the truck and drove it home that night. Thomas Moschella sold me the truck and he was super easy to work with. I will say after I bought the truck I came by the next day to drop off the extra keys of my trade in and asked for them to make me an extra key for my "new" tacoma. Thomas took care of it with no cost to me, which would have been $120. The waiting room is nice with a Starbucks coffee machine.

November 22, 2015

Thank you for your kind review and for choosing Toyota of Alvin!

Awesome service

by from alvin Texas |

I had a great experience with Toni and Tanner!! They were very helpful!!! I will defiantly continue to do business here!!

November 22, 2015

Thank you for your review and for choosing Toyota of Alvin!

Great team here

by from Rosharon, tx |

I had a great experience buying my new scion here. Everyone was extremely friendly. Toni and stephen were amazing. Toni was so personable I felt like we should be friends. Exactly how a customer relations manager SHOULD be. She was my favorite part of my car buying process. Tanner did a great job as my salesman and worked very hard to close my deal. Im still thrilled with my new car.

November 22, 2015

We appreciate your kind words! Welcome to the Toyota of Alvin Family!

Great Service!1

by from League City, Texas |

I was very pleased with the entire experience. My sales person, Frank was wonderful, understanding and patient. I never felt pressured. I felt like he truly cared about getting the best deal possible and placed me in a great car! Wes was extremely nice and friendly. He made me feel at ease about the financing and answered all of my questions. Courtney was really nice after all the paperwork had been signed. She confirmed that I was truly benefiting from purchasing another Toyota. I will forever be a loyal Toyota customer!!

November 22, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review and for choosing Toyota of Alvin!