Carter's Cars

Carter's Cars

4 Clapper Rd, Milton, VT 05468

Used 877-848-3087

We Deliver!!

another slam bam shop-waste of time

by from georgia vt |

soina's repair garbage repairs !!!! don't buy from carter's front for rebuilt shop !!

Freeedom nissan re-trades and real garbage

by from milton vermont |

No service !! Lazy Cars rebuilt Milton junk!! am lot of imports and no repair records !!

Carter's Cars responded to this review

November 12, 2014

John, Would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any negative experience you may have had with us at Carter's Cars. We strive to have good quality pre-owned vehicles that are serviced by our outside service department. Our cars have clean titles, with a once-in-a-while exception, we may take in a rebuilt trade that is in good shape and resell it. We offer a free Carfax for every vehicle we have. The Carfax is easily accessible on our website, underneath every vehicle listing, for everyone to see. Repair records for every car are kept with the vehicle history and information and is available to you.

Customer satisfaction a ten

by from Rutland. Vermont |

I called Carter's when I saw a vehicle they had listed on cars.com . I spoke directly to the owner by his choice about the SUV and he answered all my questions without hesitation. I went to see the vehicle it was spotless and purchased. They even did as much of the paperwork as possible before I arrived to save me time ( living 2.5 hrs away. Then delivered the car to me 20 miles away A nice buying experience they run it like a family Great job!!!