Carter's Cars

Carter's Cars

4 Clapper Rd, Milton, VT 05468

Used 877-848-3087

We Deliver!!

Repeat customer very Happy!!

by from Colchester VT |

This is the second purchase I have made from this dealership, the first one was for my son. I was so happy with quality and price of the inexpensive car I bought for him I decided to return and get one for myself. The really have it down , they service the cars before they are sold and make sure all is well so when you get the car you know you are getting a great car. If only all dealerships were like this......it would change the image of car dealers!!!! Mark Jameson

Amazing dealership all around!!!!

by from Essex, VT |

Carters Cars gives you everything you're looking for! From outstanding and respectable customer service, to a variety of vehicles to choose from. You can't go wrong by dealing with these down to earth, real, honest, reliable and creditable people. They answer any questions that come up in a timely manner, and do the best they can for any situation they are presented. I will never go to another dealership again!!

Easy easy easy

by from Burlington VT |

Unbelievably easy people to work with! Made my purchase a breeze. Many thanks to everyone there. I will be back.

Pleasant

by from Bethel, VT |

Did not end up buying here, but was treated well. If I hadn't found a truck close to home, I would have made purchase here. Deciding factor in purchase was simply my desire to keep my money local.

Customer satisfaction a ten

by from Rutland. Vermont |

I called Carter's when I saw a vehicle they had listed on cars.com . I spoke directly to the owner by his choice about the SUV and he answered all my questions without hesitation. I went to see the vehicle it was spotless and purchased. They even did as much of the paperwork as possible before I arrived to save me time ( living 2.5 hrs away. Then delivered the car to me 20 miles away A nice buying experience they run it like a family Great job!!!