Rogel Ford

26167 Highway 27, Crystal Springs, MS 39059

New 888-779-8655
Used 866-435-4572
Service 888-767-9769

out of state buyers personal experience with Rogel

by from Lafayette, La. |

I don't normally write reviews but I had to this time for my experience with Rogel Ford in Mississippi. I live in Louisiana and had to trade my upside vehicle in for a different one with better gas mileage. After calling within my state and the surrounding states Rogel Ford by FAR gave me the most for my trade with the absolute lowest price on the vehicle I wanted within 300 miles of where I lived and I do mean by thousands!! I went to purchase the vehicle with only pictures from the web so I was nervous but they assured me I would be please with the condition of the used car that I was purchasing but why would you believe a car salesman right?!?! They are in the business to sell cars so I just went trusting in the sales lady, Lauren Page, that the vehicle was in good shape just like she stated and it was. This car was in like new shape with $18k on it so I now have trust with this dealership and will by all my cars from them. They only by used cars in good shape so if you purchase a used car from them Mr. Rogel will personally make sure its a good one. What a great owner too, came to meet my family and I and was very personable. They are a small dealership in the country but we had the best experience ever with them. Lauren Page said she can get you just about any vehicle too so if you are looking for something other then a Ford call her to find it at a great price and see what they can give you for your trade!! Do yourself a favor and stop playing games with other dealerships! I am trying to save you some heartache that I have had several times trying to trade or purchase a vehicle so this is one review you should take seriously!! 601-405-1886

Great Dealer ship

by from Florence, MS |

Good deals and good service. I am extremely pleased with my purchase. Thank you Rogel Ford.

Outstanding Dealer in Every Way!

by from Jackson, ms |

I visited Rogel Ford for the first time for service on my F150 after getting the run around in Jackson. The best service experience I've ever had. The Jackson dealer told me I needed 1500 worth of repairs. Rogel Ford fixed my problem for 125 dollars. I continued to get my service there as well as my wife's Chevrolet. We decided to trade and the selling process was honest and straight forward. Could not give a dealer a higher rating. They make us feel like family there. A+++