East & West Coast Auto

(4.2) 6 Reviews

1710 W 7th Ave, Eugene, OR 97402

Terrible... Worst car experience ever

by from Eugene or |

They sold me a car stating that it was the Alternator and that the car needed tires and it would be good to go. They went so far as to have their mechanic come out to confirm it was the alternator. They reduced the cars amount based on that. When I get the car home the head lights do not work, the drivers side window does not work and later we find out the panel has to be replaced and the alarm goes off if you even look at the car. They had to know about the alarm and the window no matter what cause you can't miss it if you have the car for five minutes. I called when I dicovered the issue was not with the alternator as they told me but with the transmission, they said because of the time one month that they are no longer responsible... Even indicated that I might have caused the problem after I left the lot. Then slapped me in the face by offering 300.00 to go towards the repair that is going to be in the thousands. This company has shown its business standards and how they care and standby their cars and their mechanics mistakes.

Great Deal!

by from Springfield, OR |

I just bought a used BMW from these guys & it was quick & painless. I would recommend East & West Coast Auto to anyone looking for a good deal on a used car.

Great "NO PRESSURE" sales!

by from Springfield, OR. |

I've purchased two cars from East & West Coast Auto. Both experiences were very positive. The salesman was very helpful without being pushy! When I picked up my car it was clean and ready to go! I will definitely purchase my next car from East & West Coast Auto!!

Awesome Sales Staff, Quality Inventory

by from Eugene, OR |

I had a pleasant experience at East & West Coast Auto while looking for a mid sized used SUV. I found my salesman to be very familiar with the cars on the lot and he was also extremely professional by not pressuring me into one particular vehicle. My visit ended with me purchasing a vehicle that I love! Thank you!!!

East n west

by from Eugene oregon |

Definitely the best lot I've visited for used cars, the people were polite, and very helpful.

Best Used Car buying experience.

by from Eugene |

I have bought multiple used cars from East & West Coast Auto. Great Prices, and Great Customer Service. I recommend contacting these guys if your looking to finance a used car or truck.